Thursday, August 15, 2013

ANDY'S GOT NO B*LLS

WWTM is heading out on vacation from 8/17-9/3!  Still want a fix? Check the Facebook Page or Twitter during the break...ya never know when I'll feel the urge!  There will not be any e-mail blasts until Tuesday 9/3. Don't worry we still have this week! 



The answer to Wednesday's Trivia Question: Gabrielle Solis was Eva Longoria's character on Desperate Housewives

FIRST FIVES: Dana Moscato, Sue McNamara, Michael O'Dea, Dan Realson & Phyllis DiCesare
Honorable Mention: Christine Clarke

Tuesdays Broadcast Top 5 
Americas Got Talent-NBC 2.4/8.5
So You Think You Can Dance-FOX 1.3/3.8
Hollywood Game Night-NBC 1.1/3.7
Extreme Weight Loss-ABC 1.1/3.5
NCIS-CBS 1.0/7.9

Tuesday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
America's Got Talent-NBC  89,872
So You Think You Can Dance-FOX 58,875
Whose Line Is It Anyway?- CW 29,146
Capture-CW 23,642
Extreme Weight Loss-ABC 14,952

Tuesday's Cable Top 5
The Big Bang Theory-TBS 1.2/2.8
Rizzoli & Isles-TNT 1.1/5.6
Amish Mafia-Discovery 1.1/2.5
Pretty Little Liars-ABC Family 1.0/2.3
The Game-BET 1.0/2.1

Tuesday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
Pretty Little Liars-ABC Family 467,310
The Bad Girls Club-Oxygen 204,115
Catfish-MTV 59,647
Twisted-ABC Family 40,913
The Haves and the Have Nots-OWN 36,552

Big Brother Bullets
  • Time Warner and CBS still haven't come to an agreement, so Facetime was doing its thing for my TWC BFF last night
  • I love every time anyone refers to McCrae and Amanda as McCranda
  • What was with Andy's T-shirt with the smiley face lungs hugging the smiley faced heart? He's got some crazy taste in T's.
  • These are sentences BB Houseguests say ALL THE TIME and don't mean: "I completely trust you", "I don't trust anyone in this house", "you are not my target," & "It's nothing personal it's just a game". I'm sure there's plenty more...email them to me.
  • Aaryn was sportin a BUNdana...LOLOLOLOL
  • Elissa was sportin a cool pair of Fit Flops (brown and bejeweled)
  • Does EVERY alliance have to have a name?  Now we have 3 A.M.? Lets see if this one lasts longer than The Moving Company. Name the FIRST alliance on BB that ever came up with a name (5 point bonus)
  • I admit that Amanda's idea for McCrae and Andy to form a fake alliance with Helen was a great idea, but I honestly didn't think that Helen would fall for it.
  • She did. 
  • Now the fake alliance needs a fake name...how about FAUX HAM? 
  • Just curious, what's the temperature in the BB house?  Andy's wearing shorts, a tank top and bare feet and GM was wearing leggings, UGGs and a sweatshirt...hmmmm
  • Andy's gotta get some balls. 
  • Pretty smart for everyone to know that a counting competition hadn't happened yet and come up with a strategy to have Helen win it. That was brilliant but one problem...it didn't work!
  • Spencer didn't stick to the plan! 
  • How funny was Elissa's proclamation that she was a math wizard? Her ratio theory of rationess was hilarious.
  • Spencer blew the veto challenge for himself and pretty much cost himself the game by not sticking with the plan. 
  • Andy has NO BALLS.  He could have backdoored Helen, McCrae or Amanda. He won't win if he continues to play the safe game and he can't win against McCrae or Amanda. So he pretty much is a LOSER.
NEWS & INFORMATION

-I have a really good feeling about NBC's new game show, Million Second Quiz. If you aren't familiar with it, you will be. It's a 24 hour live game show that will be played over 12 days starting on 9/9 and ending on 9/19.  It's NBC's attempt to get viewers to watch LIVE TV in real time and watch the commercials. Besides playing along at home, you can also answer trivia questions during the ads to win discounts on products and other prizes. I installed the App on my phone and played a round against Annette P from Michigan and of course I kicked her butt! I'm ready MSQ! Can't wait!

-Of all the streaming media devices, it seems that 37% of users opt for Roku over Apple TV which claims 24%. I just got the Google Chromcast thing last night, but haven't used it yet. I'll let you know my thoughts when I do. 

-I know there are a bunch of Nurse Jackie fans out there...good news, Frank the cop has been added as a series regular for next season. Yeah! I loved him! 

Thursday's Trivia Question: Who will be hosting NBC's Million Second Quiz?  Let's see who actually reads this blog! 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment