Monday, August 13, 2012

Olympics are over...TANKED is back and Shark Week begins



The answer to Friday's Trivia Question: Angela Bower was Tony Micelli's boss on WHO'S THE BOSS

FIRST FIVES: Ed Ziskind, Jim Wall, Bobby Aguilera, Sean Reardon, & Alison Shapiro

Thursday's Broadcast Top 5
SUMMER OLYMPICS-NBC 6.8/22.4
BIG BROTHER (CFF)-CBS-2.1/6.2
BIG BANG THEORY-CBS 1.8/6.9
TWO AND A HALF MEN-CBS 1.7/6.1
WIPEOUT-ABC 1.6/5.3

Thursday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
SUMMER OLYMPICS-NBC 912,003
SUMMER OLYMPICS-NBC 855,632
SUMMER OLYMPICS-NBC 451,435
JUEGOS OLIMPICOS-Telemundo 248,949
JUEGOS OLIMPICOS-Telemundo 238,843

Thursday's Cable Top 5
NFL PRE SEASON FOOTBALL-ESPN 1.4/3.3
THE BIG BANG THEORY-TBS 1.2/2.9
BURN NOTICE-USA 1.1/4.0
SUITS-USA 1.1/3.4
THE BIG BANG THEORY-TBS .9/2.1

Thursday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
SUMMER OLYMPICS-NBC Sports 932,066
SUMMER OLYMPICS-MSNBC 515,611
SUMMER OLYMPICS-CNBC 510,821
PROJECT RUNWAY-Lifetime 49,098
SUITS-USA 47,098

Friday's Broadcast Top 5
SUMMER OLYMPICS-NBC 5.6/19.6
UNDERCOVER BOSS-CBS 1/3/4.8
BLUE BLOODS-CBS CBS 1/2/4.7
SHARK TANK-ABC 1.1/3.9
20/20-ABC 1.1/4.3

Friday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
SUMMER OLYMPICS-NBC 742,628
SUMMER OLYMPICS-NBC 380,917
SUMMER OLYMPICS-NBC 331,985
JUEGOS OLIMPICOS-Telemundo 279,082
JUEGOS OLIMPICOS-Telemundo 234,541

Friday's Cable Top 5
NA

Friday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
SUMMER OLYMPICS-NBC Sports 572,583
SUMMER OLYMPICS-MSNBC 339,198
SUMMER OLYMPICS-CNBC 300,996
WWE-Syfy 106,648
COMMON LAW-USA 34,274

BIG BROTHER BULLETS:
  • Even thought ABNY/Boogie and Frank pulled off one of the greatest blindsides ever, they still annoy me.
  • Britney is ALWAYS crying...or at least it seems like it
  • I dread seeing anyone's HOH room, especially Frank's
  • Ian being jealous of Frank's NASA hat is hilarious...you can order one online Ian at www.nasahatsforgeeks.com
  • Now we have two yellers...Dan and Joe...wouldn't you think that Big Bro would say "shhhhhhhhh you don't need to yell" or "inside voice" or something to get them to stop yelling
  • Not sure why Danielle would lie about being a nurse...it's not working anyway...Boogie has already figured it out...
  • Ashley's back spasms
  • lemon/lime Have Not competition was so ridiculous...whose job is it to think of these games?
  • Wil with one L...amazing highlights...I mean really good ones!
  • Even with amazing highlights, Wil with one L is on the block along with Joe...yeller #2
-Totally bummed that I fell asleep during the closing ceremonies of the Olympics last night, from what I am reading this AM, I actually missed The Spice Girls reunion...okay, then I really didn't miss much. Sure George Michael came out of his coma to perform, that was cool,  but then The Kaiser Chiefs performed instead of The Who,  photos of David Bowie and  then Annie Lennox performed, I gave up and passed out. I am bummed I missed One Direction, but...whatever. 

-What I didn't miss last night was my new favorite commercial...the OLD NAVY one with Jenny Garth.  If you didn't see it, check it out:

-As much as I want to be happy for Jennifer Anniston and her engagement...I feel let down.  I wanted her with someone juicier than this Justin Theroux guy.  I mean I know there will never be anybody who could possibly top Brad Pitt. I would've liked her to marry someone that I actually cared more about and I just don't care about this guy at all.  I may not be happy with who you picked Jen, but I am happy that you picked somebody.  Of course driving in this morning, the rumors of Jen's pregnancy have already begun. 

-You guys know I love Apple facts and Facebook facts etc.  Here are some updated Apple numbers that you may find interesting:
  • Since it's release in 2007, people in the US have purchased 85 million Iphones 
  • The sales of the iPhone has generated a total of 50 billion dollars in revenue for Apple
  • The year that saw the most growth in US Iphone sales was 2011-sales jumped to 32.4 million devices sold vs 14.1 million in 2010
  • This growth was due obviously to the end of the AT&T exclusivity deal
-Michael Phelps is the most decorated Olympian of our time, and now he wants to see the world and play golf. So what's a guy to do? A reality show of course. When Hank Haney's show on the Golf Channel returns for its fifth season, Hank will be teaching and guiding Phelps on his golf game as he visits the worlds greatest golf courses.  Man...some people have all the luck don't they?  I wish I could swim...maybe if could win a medal or two, they'd let me follow my dream and have my own talk show or program a network or something...

-I'm guessing that Stacy Kiebler is officially out of the running for host of X-FACTOR since it was announced that she will be hosting SUPERMARKET SUPERSTARS on LIfetime.  Sleeping with George Clooney gets you that gig?  I would have thought it would definitely result in something better.  Doesn't mean I would pass up the chance mind you, but this show doesn't sound that great.  Basically aspiring food product inventors will pitch their concepts to a panel of industry experts for a chance to have their creation launched to a major grocery chain. Think of it like SHARK TANK for food.

-I owe all of you TANKED fans a major apology.  I completely forgot to remind you to watch the season premiere of the show this past Saturday.  No worries if you missed it, Animal Planet is re-running it all week.  You have to see it though...in the season premiere, Brett and Wayde built and installed a huge shark tank in Tracy Morgan's basement.  Tracy is a big time fish tank guy...he already has 8 other tanks in his house and was truly out of his mind when he saw the big reveal.  Personally this is one of my favorite tanks the ATM team has ever built...way to go guys!

-For all of you Shark Week fans...it's your week!  Shark Week started last night on Discovery...so enjoy, I bet it's JAWESOME! 

I am leaving on vacation this Saturday for 2 glorious weeks, (no idea if I will blog or not) so this weeks trivia theme is trips & vacations...you'll see what I mean throughout the week.

Monday's Vacation Trivia Question: The Brady Bunch took 3 vacations during their 6 year series.  Everyone knows about their trips to the Grand Canyon and Hawaii, where was the third one?

WWTM-Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Great trivia question - wish I knew the answer. I thought you would mention in the blog that Tracy Morgan's tank is the one they were making when they visited you.

    ReplyDelete