Trivia Answer: Bruce Jenner had to win 10 events to earn his one and only Olympic Gold Medal in the 1976 Olympics.
First Fives: Mike O'Dea, Neil Moffatt, Eric Schwartz, Monica Caraffa & Stephanie Catino
Honorable Mention: Chuck Chiocco
Tuesday's Broadcast Top 5
Summer Olympics-NBC 6.9/24.1
Bachelor in Paradise-ABC 1.3/4.4
NCIS: New Orleans-CBS .6/3.8
Tuesday's Cable Top 5
WWE Smackdown-USA .8/2.4
American Dad-Adult Swim .8/1.7
Haves and Have Nots-OWN .8/2.9
Big Bang Theory-TBS .7/2.1
Pretty Little Liars-Freeform .6/1.1
Tuesday's Social Media Top 5
Pretty Little Liars-Freeform 383,000 Interactions
WWE Smackdowns-USA 195,000 Interactions
Scream-MTV 139,000 Interactions
Haves and Have Nots-OWN 66,000 Interactions
Bachelor in Paradise-ABC 63,000 Interactions
THE SHOWSBigggggg Brother
- Did Paulie say he was going full on BEAST MODE?
- Paul and Paulie...bromance officially OVER PP-P=P
- I feel like BB played up Paul/Paulie bromance and played down the Paulie/Cory bromance
- Paulie/Cory Soundtrack was hilarious
- Gotta giver Michelle credit for telling Paulie she wouldn't save him if she won the veto
- Operation Rattle Paulie didn't work, he took credit for that "play" coming right out of his own playbook
- I forgot all about the Detanators (Cody and Derek)
- James called out Cody for the way he spoke to the girls. Yeah James
- Zingbot's allowed to say douchbag?
- I want a Zingbot for President hat
- Best Houseguest Zing...PAUL's
- Paulie has to bake pies for the rest of the show. Good thing he's going home tonight.
- Cory's Patriot Tard looked good on him and turned Snoutlet on big time
- Paul has to find and pat down everyone and clear all checkpoints every time there is a red alert. Super annoying punishment
- Paulie cried like a baby
- Nobody used the Veto he's going home tonight
My husband actually watched Love at First Kiss with me last night. The concept is so insane, and yet, we just had to watch. Didn't check out any of the Olympics at all. On last nights show, a guy with Asbergers not on only got through to the speed date, he got through for a second date and ended up driving away with the girl in his Jaguar convertible. He came clean and told the girl about his Asbergers right away and she was like "that's cool." I wonder if we find out what happens with everyone at some point. I need to know about those 2. I thought the first lesbian kiss went really well and they'd be moving in together by the end of the episode but one of the girls didn't even show up for the speed date. That girl was GORGEOUS. Total bummer she didn't show up for round 2. It's BRUTAL when one person is waiting to see if the other shows up for the speed date or the second date and they get stood up. I wonder how long the producers let them sit there before telling them the other person's not coming. There was one girl who had way too much make-up, hair extensions, fake lashes, a too tight dress, and an awful personality. She was into African American guys apparently and thought the first guy was THE ONE, he showed up to the speed date planted another hot kiss on her and ran for the hills. He knew she was an empty shell. For the second guy, the same girl took off the make-up, took out the hair extensions, wore leggings and a simple top and got through the speed round and the 2nd date but something was off with the second African American guy. He was an economist but he seemed like he wasn't all there or something. I really need to know what happens with everyone. Maybe they tell us at the end?
THE OTHER STUFF
-Feeling pretty bad for my friends at Pivot. The network's shutting down after 4 years. I did my part. I begged people to watch Hit Record, the Joseph Gordon Levitt show, but I'm guessing that if I never had the network on my cable system, a lot of you guys didn't either. Hoping some of the shows find homes on Amazon, Hulu or Netflix. Wishing everyone at Pivot the best of luck. It was a good idea and a great effort but it's tough out there for everyone in the content world these days. A niche network focusing on Millenials that tried to inspire social action and social responsibility just couldn't find it's audience and build the momentum it needed to survive.
Thursday's Trivia Question: I'm going on vacation...remember when the Brady Bunch went on vacation? They went on a three over the course of the show. Name all 3 of the Brady's vacation destinations.
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at tvnme