Thursday, July 23, 2015

Big Brother...that's really it



THE ANSWER TO TUESDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: The theme song from HBO's Big Love was "God Only Knows" by The Beach Boys
FIRST FIVES: Dave DeSocio, Allison Shapiro, Jo Engel, Stephanie Baxter & Lillian Doremus
HONORABLE MENTION: Daniel Block


THE NUMBERS 


Tuesday's Broadcast Top 5
America's Got Talent-NBC 2.3/10.3
Hollywood Game Night-NBC 1.3/4.9
Zoo-CBS 1.0/6.6
NCIS-CBS .8/5.4
NCIS New Orleans-CBS .8/5.4

Tuesday's Cable Top 5 
Deadliest Catch-Discovery .9/2.4
American Dad-Adult Swim .8/1.9
Haves and Have Nots-OWN .8/2.8
Pretty Little Liars-.ABC Family .8/1.7
Big Bang Theory-TBS .7/2.0

Tuesday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings
Pretty Little Liars-ABC Family 137,000 Tweets
NBA Players Association-BET 45,000 Tweets
America's Got Talent-NBC 30,000 Tweets
So You Think You Can Dance-FOX 16,000 Tweets
Daily Show-Comedy Central 8,000 Tweets

THE SHOWS
I was out for dinner with some fun friends (and loyal readers) last night and didn't get home in time for Sharknado. Tough choice had to be made as I only had time for one show so I chose Big Brother of course. I'm sure you guys headed over to Syfy for Sharknado 3. My husband said it was awesome and that this one was better than 1 and 2. That's a HUGE endorsement. He's a tough critic.


Big Brother
No bullets today. Audrey is a lunatic. Wait til she gets the boot and watches herself. She has no clue what she says, who she says it too, how bad of a player she is, how stupid she looked hiding under hats, blankets and fabric, how ridiculous it was that she didn't go to the veto meeting and how she should be booed like no other player in the history of BB when she gets voted out. Ahhhh I feel lighter now that I got that out of my system. Gotta admit, I loved the Wackstreet Boys. Sure it got old for the houseguests, but it didn't get old for me.  The grammar situation in the house is pathetic. Crazy misuse of "myself" and also this week Vanessa couldn't get the "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" saying right. Now whenever I see Vanessa I think of that sad clown picture hanging in my grandma's house when I was little. I've decided that Meg is the invisible houseguest who will end up winning this entire thing. The fight between Audrey and Clay was ridiculous enough but Shelli putting on sunglasses to mediate proves to me that she doesn't have the b@lls to win this game. She's the queen of not wanting blood on her hands and not wanting to be put in this position or that position. Finally she did something right, she put Audrey up and Audrey will go home and I will be happy. They should have kicked her out when she didn't show up to the veto meeting. Automatic eviction. 
 

THE OTHER STUFF
-Interesting news over at MTV...Susanne Daniels is leaving her programming chief gig to head up programming over on YouTube. Hmmmmm I need to think about that a little bit. Good move? I'm not sure. I mean MTV's number are down overall and YouTube has a massive built in base for the coveted Millennial generation but...if Susanne struggled over at MTV what will she do different for YouTube when theoretically they both need the same thing. Original buzzworthy programming that interests and entices Millennials. Gotta admit, I'm very curious and if Susanne needs anything, I'm here to help. LOL

-FOX renewed MasterChef

-I'm OFF tomorrow…heading down to Nashville for a quick weekend of country music, cowboy boots, delicious food and fun!!! So there won't be a Friday edition of WWTM. I know you're all devastated by this news but I'd like as many of you as possible to use Friday as a time for reflection. Tell me what I'm doing right, wrong etc. What would you love me to do? Stop doing? Think of it as my performance review. I welcome your comments.

Thursday's Trivia Question: Last one of these...What is the theme song from One Tree Hill? 
What was this  weeks theme?

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment