Tuesday, July 28, 2015

UnReal, Odd Mom Out, I Am Jazz and the Best Lip Sync Battle EVER!




THE ANSWER TO MONDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Friends and Glee both had a RACHEL as a lead character.
FIRST FIVE:Caryn Vitolo, Chuck Chiocco, Monica Caraffa, Karen Feldman & Ali Accarino
HONORABLE MENTION: Dani Jackel

THE NUMBERS  


Friday's Broadcast Top 5
What Would You Do-ABC 1.0/3/9
20/20 ABC .9/3.9
Dateline-NBC .9/4.7
America's Got Talent-NBC .9/4.0
Shark Tank-ABC .8/4.2

Friday's Cable Top 5
Alaskan Bush People-Discovery 1.0/3.6
Family Guy-Adult Swim .7/1.6
Cleveland Show-Adult Swim .5/1.2
Treasure Quest: Snake-Discovery .5/1.6
FX Movie-FX .5./1.2

Friday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
Kingin with Tyga-MTV2 8,000 Tweets
Uncommon Sense with Charlamagne-MTV2 5,000 Tweets
Degrassi-5,000 Tweets
Marriage Boot Camp-3,000 Tweets
Kendra on Top-WE 1,000 Tweets 

Sunday's Broadcast Top 5
Celebrity Family Feud-ABC 2.0/8.5
Big Brother-CBS 1.8/5.9
BattleBots-ABC 1.4/4.6
60 Minutes-CBS .9/7.7
America's Funniest Home Videos-ABC .9/4.3
 
Sunday's Cable Top 5
NA

Sunday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings
I Am Cait-E! 87,000 Tweets
Basketball Wives-VH1 47,000 Tweets
Big Brother-CBS 34,000 Tweets
True Detective-HBO 20,000 Tweets
Ballers-HBO 6,000 Tweets
THE SHOWS
UnReal
Seriously people, binge this sucker and binge it soon. If you' re a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan, this really should be required viewing. As you know I've never been on the Bachelor bandwagon, but this show is so juicy and super addictive that I just may have to watch The Bachelor in the Fall. One episode left, and just when you think you know what's going to happen, they zig when you thought they were zagging. We picked up right where we left off last week, with Rachel in Adam's bed, but she jumped out and jumped right into Jeremy's shower.Rachel's a mess but yet, I totally get how she can get 2 guys in a night. I'm not sure what both these guys see in her, but she's actually become the contestant making the choice in her own show which is pretty cool if you think about it. Prediction: Rachel's preggers and will have no idea until a DNA test who THE daddy is. That's probably the Season 2 cliffhanger. Quinn's in the process of screwing over Chet in every way possible. She's an awesome character. Not sure what was up with Chet and that dog. Chet's a mess in general, now he's carrying around this dog everywhere which is just funny. It looks to me like Chet's never showered...ever. As expected, Adam dumped Faith the lesbian which was surprisingly still sort of sad, but he handled it beautifully. Quinn found the tape of Rachel and Adam and used it to blackmail them both which means there will be a wedding, and a spin-off. Adam begged Rachel to bag it all and run away with him forever. I think she has feeling for him, but she's so messed in the head that I don't think she even knows how she really feels about anything or anyone.  OMG this show's so damn good. Congrats Lifetime. WINNER! 

Odd Mom Out
Back on track this week. Of course my husband was basement bound once I said I had to watch this one. He's still scarred from last weeks experience and never wants to watch this one again. He should have, it was a good one. Jill's slowly getting sucked into the snooty life she swore she'd never get sucked into and Vanessa's not having any of it. This time, Jill had to choose between her obesity fundraiser and Vanessa's 40th birthday party. She also had to attend some hat luncheon in lieu of her mother-in-law who has the most atrocious hair I've seen on TV. (Yes, it's worse than the wigs they use on The Americans) I can't figure out if Joanna Cassidy's real hair is a mess or if she's wearing a really bad wig, but something's off. WAY off! Maybe some Biotin and a hot oil treatment? I don't know, but something's gotta be done. Okay...venting complete. While Jill was co-chairing and having her nails painted with the new hot color, Tinkerbelle's Labia, Andy had a few questions for Lex and walked in on him and his secretary and they weren't looking over calendars or planning the office Christmas party. Prediction: Jill finds out, blabs to Brooke, and they ALL go through a super nasty divorce. I wonder if Drew Barrymore sits in her bed with her laptop and watches her sister-in-laws show every week? Yes, of course now, I'm totally obsessed with the fact that these two see each other at garden parties, playdates & vegan Peta fundraisers. It's gotta be awesome especially when there's a mother/mother-in-law named Coco involved. OMG what I wouldn't give to crash one of those events. 

I Am Jazz
Surfing the channels last night with nothing to watch, I almost went for I Am Cait…almost. I watched for a few minutes but really couldn't get past her voice and since I declared this blog a Kardashian free zone, I just couldn't do it. Luckily, if you're in the mood for transgender these days you can find it just a few clicks away on ABC Family or TLC or some other network. I stumbled upon I Am Jazz. Honestly…I was hooked and watched 3 eps in a row. I didn't know anything about Jazz Jennings. I do now!  Regardless of the fact that she's transgender, the Jennings are pretty special people. It's obviously been a long road but they've done such an amazing job raising Jazz and her brothers and sisters. So much love, compassion, understanding and truth. Even more incredible, Jazz's grandparents who seem to be just amazingly supportive, interested and loving. I'll admit, I would forget that Jazz still has her private part and then when she was hanging out with her friends talking about boys, periods and boobs or trying on bathing suits with her sister that was all I could think about. I don't know if I'll go back and binge the entire season. I was bored and in the mood and had some time to kill. Who am I kidding? Of course I'll be back for more. 

THE OTHER STUFF 

-With yesterday's news that Sheri Shepherd's coming BACK to The View, I felt the need to recap where we are at this point and make a list. 
Who's IN? Whoopi, Raven Symone and now Sheri (see below).
Who's OUT? Rosie Perez and Nicole Wallace (see below)
Who's considered a "CONTRIBUTOR?" Stacy London, Molly Sims, Nicole Wallace & Sheri
Who's PENDING? Candace Cameron Bure and Paula Faris
Guess who's missing from this list? ME! What's the deal? My inability to discuss any politics or current events that don't include a celebrity? SO WHAT? Pretty sure I could hold my own if given the opportunity. If That's So Raven and DJ Tanner can do it, SO CAN I!


-I actually forced myself to stay awake to watch the Tom Cruise/Jimmy Fallon Lip Sync Battle live last night. What is it about celebs singing that makes us fall back in love with them again. First Bieber and now Cruise. Even my husband watched and said, "If it wasn't for the Scientology thing, he'd be awesome." Ya gotta watch this. Tom and Jimmy...amazing! 
http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/lip-sync-battle-with-tom-cruise/2885985

-Last night was The Bachelorette finale. Hope you're all happy with the outcome. I don't watch, but through Kimmel and Howard Stern, I have a good feel for what goes on every week but even if you know nothing at all about the show, this is a funny segment. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYQGacXanK0

Tuesday's Trivia Question: What does Scandal, Law & Order SVU (and Taylor Swift's cat) have in common?

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment