Trivia Answer: Stan usually said, "OMG I think they killed Kenny" on South Park
First Fives: Mike O'Dea, Adam Cohen, Chuck Chiocco, Monica Caraffa & Cheryl Lasak
Honorable Mention: Joe Stella
THE NUMBERSThursday's Broadcast Top 5
Big Brother-CBS 1.7/5.5
Big Bang Theory-CBS 1.4/7.1
Life in Pieces-CBS 1.1/5.2
Celebrity Family Feud-ABC 1.1/4.6
Thursday's Cable Top 5
NBA Draft-ESP 1.2/2.9
American Dad-Adult Swim .8/1.7
WWE Smackdown-USA .7/2.1
Finding Nemo-Disney .6/2.5
Big Bang Theory-TBS .6/1.9
Thursday's Social Media Top 5
Big Brother-CBS 78,000 Tweets
WWE Smackdown-USA 41,000 Tweets
At Midnight-Comedy Central 29,000 Tweets
Hannity-FOX News 8,000 Tweets
Battlebots-ABC 8,000 Tweets
Late Night Ratings for the Week of 6/13/16 - 6/17/16
James Corden .3/1.1
Broadcast Live +7 Ratings for the Week of 5/30/16-6/5/16
The Bachelorette - From a 1.6 to a 2.6 (+1.0)
Americas Got Talent - From a 2.6 to a 3.3 (+.7)
Wayward Pines - From a .8 to a 1.5 (+.7)
Bones - From a .9 to a 1.5 (+.6)
Person of Interest - From a .8 to a 1.4 (+.6)
THE SHOWSBig Brother
I gotta give the producers credit, they have mastered the ability to provide us all with the most scantily clad men and women network television will allow in the BB house this Summer. They've purchased new bikini's for the women for every single challenge and the guys are all so obsessed with their own abs that they rarely wear a shirt anyway. That wasn't enough though, the bars been raised. This week one of the teams, has to wear pixels over their privates. Can it get any better? Not really. Okay, now, without further adieu, the Big Brother Bullets:
- Lots of hashtags last night. Paulie's #notworried, #eightpack #kisserbetter, #beardrambo and #chocolatedrop
- Did you catch Victor's fake hug after the nominations?
- The DaVonne Finger Pointing needs a nightly scale. I'm going with a 3 out of 5 for last night
- Do you think the BB towels have velcro on them? I don't know how they all stay on so perfectly. My towels never stay on like that. Maybe I should invest in velcro.
- Loving the wall with the planes and cars outside the HOH room
- Does Jozea know how this game works? He's really a cocky a-hole which NEVER works well for the social game
- I had forgotten about Outlet Snouts poor grammar. "You should have CAME up" ughhhhh
- Paul is way too animated when he speaks in the diary room. It worked for Frankie Grande, but it's not working for him.
- Anyone know what Vocal Fry is? I just learned about it and Michelle has it. So does every teenager in my town but that's another blog that I just can't write.
- Loving the BBRV twist.
- Scantily clad houseguests weren't enough so how about an undressing challenge?
- Love how Frank came up with "#eightpack from the shower
- I saw Paul's butt crack, I saw Paul's butt crack!
- The episode was going great and then...we had Bronte shakin her groove thin, wearing her retainer, donning a sunflower headband proclaiming herself WIFEY spy? I wanna meet the guy that marries her.
- Natalie, Bridgette and Bronte's little alliance idea right in front of #Tiffnessa was ridiculous. They are #tridiots. See, I can come up with cool names too!
- Victor's obviously forgotten about the cameras. He had that tissue way up his nose.
- So happy that Frank won the challenge and Paul was nominated but I realllly want Jozea GONE!
Game of Thrones Finale
WOW! Was that not an amazing finale? The music that played for the first 20 minutes was really the key. Something was off, it wasn't the normal music. I kept thinking what's happening, what's going on? Where did all these kids come from? How do they know their way around so well? Poor Loras, he gave in to the High Sparrow, let him mutilate his head for nothing. Margerie and her tiny crown realized something wasn't right when Cersei didn't show up for her own trial and then the green liquid, the candles and KABOOM! The entire place blows up with the bulk of the Tyrell family, the High Sparrow and all his followers in it. GONE just like that!!! Cersei is one badass motherf*er! Didn't see that coming and def didn't see Tommen jumping to his death either. That takes balls that I didn't think he had. The scene with Cersei and her torturer was nuts. I hate and love her so much. Hoping the long hair is back for next season though. Did you see the look on Jamie's face when his Sistress took the throne? Fear or Pride? Jon Snow kicked the Red Witch out, hooked Sam up with a great gig in the library of his dreams and took his place as King of the North. He owes Lady Marmount big time. That little chick kicks ass! I knew Sansa wouldn't go for Master Bedroom or Baylish, but there's still a few seasons left so who knows who she'll end up. Winterfell doesn't look like a place I'd be dying to get back to at all. Cold and snowy and no heat, but okay, I guess home is home, right? I totally understood why Dani had to give Dario the boot but it was super sad to see him go. He's hot and I love them together, but or course, I love Tyrion and Dani together more. Hand of the Queen and respect, that's all Tyrion's ever wanted. Now he has that, an army, dragons and the Greyjoy's. Life is good. How cool was Arya with the mask and throat slash? She's a scary b*tch now. Then there was Bran. Not sure it was good idea to leave him in the woods with just one girl to schlep him all over but he got to the sad bloody tree and saw what I think was the birth of Jon Snow, right? So where did we net out? Who's left? Lady Oleanna, Cersei & Jamie, Tyrion & Dani and Jon Snow and Sansa. It just cannot get any better. Game of Thrones...BRAVO to a great season.
I knew I'd never make all of Ray Donovan, so I'm saving it til tonight. My guys wanted to watch Match Game so of course I gave in. The Game of Thrones Finale was the first episode of the series my son has ever watched, pretty sure he's hooked and will start at the beginning. Back to Match Game. They had the set, the music, the A & B folder things and of course they had the loooong skinny microphone. The questions needed some work, but Alec Baldwin, as I expected, was awesome. The contestants were wackjobs though. A bit too weird if you ask me, but whatever. The celebs playing this week were Titus from Kimmy Schmidt, Rosie O'Donnell, JB Smoove, Debra Messing, Sutton Foster and Michael Ian Black. Next week I'll do my best to DVR this one and watch Ray live. Match Game was fun but really shouldn't be on a Sunday night. I'd move it to Friday or Saturday. All those game shows should move out of Sunday night. There's just too much good sh*t on Sunday's. When will the networks realize this? Need to see the numbers.
THE OTHER STUFF
Nothing juicy news wise today...
Monday's Trivia Question: Superstore & Ugly Betty. Name the actress who starred in both.
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at tvnme