Monday, May 14, 2012

I GOT TANKED ON MOTHER'S DAY!


The answer to Friday's Trivia Question: Jill Taylor was Mark, Brad and Randy's Mom on HOME IMPROVEMENT
FIRST FIVES: Gerald Piscopo, James Gabriele, Jim Wall, Andrew Werts & He Who Shall Not Be Named

Thursday's Broadcast Top 5
THE BIG BANG THEORY-CBS 4.2/13.3
AMERICAN IDOL-FOX 3.9/15.1
GREY'S ANATOMY-ABC 3.4/9.5
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT (CFF)-CBS 2.7/8.8
PERSON OF INTEREST-CBS 2.6/12.6

Thursday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (KF)-CW 287,490
AMERICAN IDOL-FOX 257,577
GREY'S ANATOMY-ABC 81,518
THE BIG BANG THEORY-CBS 77,377
COMMUNITY-NBC 61,443

Thursday's Cable Top 5
NBA PLAYOFFS-TNT 2.1/4.3
NBA PLAYOFFS-TNT 1.6/3.6
SWAMP PEOPLE-History 1.4/3.8
BIG BANG THEORY-TBS 1.1/2.6
AMERICAN DAD-Adult Swim .9/2.1

Thursdays Cable Trendrr Top 5
NBA PLAYOFFS-TNT 1,116,087
NBA PLAYOFFS-TNT 351,144
NBA PLAYOFFS-NBA 206,250
THE FIRST 48-A&E 20,071
PIERS MORGAN-CNN 18,887

Friday's Broadcast Top 5
SHARK TANK-ABC 1.6/5.5
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?-ABC 1.6/4.7
20/20-ABC 1.4/4.6
BLUE BLOODS-CBS 1.3/10.5
DATELINE-NBC 1.2/4.6

Friday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
SHARK TANK-ABC 93,061
FRINGE-FOX 80,224
SUPERNATURAL-CW 65,385
GRIMM-NBC 61,902
NIKITA-CW 40,119

Friday's Cable Top 5
NA

Friday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
NBA PLAYOFFS-ESPN 180,193
WWE SMACKDOWN-Syfy 52,839
COMMON LAW-USA 40,482
FAIRLY LEGAL-USA 25,624
FASHION POLICE-E! 18,341


-Yesterday was one of the best Mother's Day ever for me and for my family.  First, breakfast with my Mom, sister and nieces and then my son's game where he went 3 for 3 and struck out 3 batters for a big 15-2 win and then my husbands family came over for dinner...okay, so all of that sounds good right?  But wait...there's more...Brett and Wayde from TANKED stopped by to meet us and say thank you for all the kind words I had for them and for their show...They are in town installing a huge fish tank for Tracy Morgan who happens to live 5 minutes from my house. They couldn't have been any nicer and as you can see we took some photos...Now, that is a perfect Mothers Day!


Okay...back to business....

-Last night was the SURVIVOR finale SPOILER ALERT...or should I call it the "KIM" finale...We all always hope that the alliances get together to vote out the strongest player, but somehow when that opportunity presents itself, they rarely use it.  With this season, KIM was by far the strongest player, but she didn't give anyone an opportunity to vote her out...she won all of the immunity challenges at the right times, had the idol, and played both sides really well...she positioned herself as the deciding vote for each of one of her alliances...brilliant game play, but I don't feel satisfied with her win.  I don't know why I don't...she just wasn't a fun person to root for I guess. The reunion show is always good and Jeff gets right to it.  Colton was there live to own up to his transgressions, but I don't think he was sincere.  Jeff pulled Colton's Mom up from the audience who was obviously NOT happy with her son's behavior and apologized on his behalf.  So...all in all a decent season.  Not one of the best and definitely not one of my favorite of all time, but a good season nonetheless.


-Again, I wasted my time watching REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NJ...same old same old...Theresa tells Joe her side of everything...Melissa tells her Joe her side of the same story and everyone gets aggravated.  Of course there is yet another party where all attend and everyone fights.  In this episode though, we did have Jaqueline's drunk trainer show up to work out with Jaqueline and Theresa which was funny.  Then I have to say...I did get tricked by Chris Manzo and thought he was buying an $80,000 Jaguar for himself, but then we see that the car was a surprise for their Mom Caroline from her husband as an anniversary present.  Nice job guys...you fooled me!


I have to admit that I didn't watch the entire episode of LIVE WITH KELLY on Thursday, once I saw the dreadful skirt, I was out... but when I watched it on Friday (much nicer dress) and Kelly talked about Nick's serenade, I had to go back and watch.  If Michael Strahan is the "alleged" front runner, I think Nick just gave him a run for his money...check this out:


http://bcove.me/wk4umuwd


-CONGRATULATIONS to LESLIE KNOPE for winning the Pawnee Town Council seat...For all of you Pawnee residents, this race was definitely down to the wire...local news teams called the race in favor of Bobby Newhart, but the Knope campaign demanded a recount which resulted in Leslie's win by just 21 votes...just shows how important it is to cast your vote and make it count!

-I did catch up over the weekend on two episodes of JENNY GARTH: A LITTLE BIT COUNTRY...the show is good...it is the polar opposite of the Shannen Doherty show.  I like Jenny, she is going through her separation from Peter Facinelli, she's honest and hurting, and real and you just really feel for her.  She also has an animal obsession and brought home 10 dogs from an animal shelter because she didn't want them to be put down.  She ended up finding homes for all of them but it was a bit chaotic.  She also has this nut job of an assistant named Corinne who lives in an airstream trailer on the farm...she is the real star of the show.  


-Have you guys heard that Whitney Houston's family has already started filming a reality show on life without Whitney?  I just read this and feel nauseous...do they all need the money  that bad?  It just leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.  I'm sure there's more to it than we all know, but still...she isn't even cold yet...well technically she is...but still...


-For all of you REVENGE fans, download the INTO NOW app for the 5/16 and 5/23 shows and watch along with other fans...you could win a trip to the Hamptons...I hope that part of the prize is spending money and money for a new wardrobe to wear in the Hamptons, because most of us definitely don't own appropriate Hampton's attire...so let's hope that INTO NOW has it covered.


-Well it's the first day of the broadcast Upfronts and I am heading to NBC's now...the lineup of course has been released and here's what it looks like:
New shows are in CAPS

MONDAY
8/7c The Voice  (FALL ADDITION-rumor is a different set of judges will be hired for this one)
10 pm REVOLUTION
TUESDAY
8 pm The Voice
9 pm GO ON
9:30 pm THE NEW NORMAL
10 pm Parenthood (YEAH! IT's back)
THURSDAY
8 pm 30 Rock
8:30 pm Up All Night
9 pm The Office
9:30 pm Parks and Recreation  (YEAH! )
10 pm Rock Center with Brian Williams
FRIDAY
8 pm Whitney (Interesting move here...)
8:30 pm Community (and here)
9 pm Grimm
10-11 pm Dateline NBC
SATURDAY
Encore programming
SUNDAY
7 pm Football Night in America
8:15 pm NBC Sunday Night Football
SUNDAY (Post-football/Winter 2013)
7 pm Dateline NBC
8 pm Fashion Star
9 pm The Celebrity Apprentice
10 pm DO NO HARM
NOT RETURNING NEXT SEASON: Are You There, Chelsea?, Awake, Bent, Best Friends Forever, Chuck, Free Agents, Harry’s Law, The Playboy Club, Prime Suspect and The Firm.

-I was very busy over the weekend...a few extra posts were put up for anyone who is interested...
  • A list of all network show renewals and cancellations
  • Extra Mother's Day Trivia
  • Special Kelly Ripa Report 
-In honor of HOWARD STERN joining the judges on AMERICA'S GOT TALENT, this week will be HOWARD STERN TRIVIA (You know I was dying to find a way to get this in and now that he is on TV...)
What are Howard's 3 daughters names?

WWTM-Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment