Thursday, June 20, 2013

RIP Tony Soprano





The answer to Wednesday's Trivia Question: Topanga and Cory and the rest of the Boy Meets World gang all conveniently went to Pennbrook College.
FIRST FIVES:Bobby Aguilera, Sue McNamara, James Gabriele, Alex Nagler & Monica Caraffa
Honorable Mention:Crystal Kyler

Tuesdays Broadcast Top 5 
NBA Finals-ABC 6.5/16.1
The Voice-NBC 4.3/15.3
America's Got Talent-NBC 2.9/11.4
Jimmy Kimmel Live-ABC 2.6/7.5
So You Think You Can Dance-FOX 1.4/3.8

Tuesday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
NBA Finals-ABC 3,897,401
The Voice-NBC 461,683
America's Got Talent-69,620
So You Think You Can Dance-FOX 63,309
Fifa Copa Mundial-Multiple Networks 53,462

Tuesday's Cable Top 5
Pretty Little Liars-ABC Family 1.3/2.9
The Big Bang Theory-TBS 1.2/2.7
Counting Cars-History 1.0/2.9
American Dad-Adult Swim .9/1.9
Deadliest Catch-Discovery .9/2.3

Tuesday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
Pretty Little Liars-ABC Family 613,523
World Cup Soccer-ESPN 70,728
Dance Moms-Lifetime 46,420
Twisted-ABC Family 33,737
Girl Code-MTV 23,237

I watched absolutely nothing last night. I know this will shock you, but I actually went out, socialized with adults, had a nice glass of wine, came home did a little reading, okay, okay I admit it, I did play 5 games of Candy Crush Saga and am STILL stuck on level 65, but then...lights out!  So today's post is short and sweet.

NEWS & INFORMATION

-How sad was it to hear the news about James Gandolfini? I have to say that it really shocked and saddened me. 51 years old, on vacation in Italy and gone way too soon.  I guess now we know how The Sopranos ends right? No reunion, no movie, just Tony, Carmela, AJ and Meadow in the diner and Journey's "Don't Stop Believin"...that's it.

-This season when Big Brother returns, there's a couple of interesting twists.  The first is...that instead of 2 nominees being nominated for eviction each week there will be three! That's a huge deal. The other twist that has been revealed is that viewers will cast votes for the house guest they believe is playing the best game...the BB MVP.  This player will receive some sort of power or reward or something...I don't love this idea because I'm thinking it will still become a popularity contest and not votes won't truly be based on who's playing the best game. Only 6 more days...I can't wait!

Thursday's Trivia Question: Where did Buffy, Xander, and Willow go to high school?  

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment