Monday, July 8, 2013

Who is more horrible? Aaryn from Big Brother or Teresa from Real Housewives of NJ or ME for watching this stuff?

This weeks WWTMMY's category is Best Drama. Please send in your nominations! 



The answer to Wednesday's Trivia Question: Michael Douglas currently stars on TV as Liberace and played President Andrew Shephard in The American President.  The theme was in honor of Independence Day. I would have accepted Presidents, White House, July 4th, Independence Day.  Lots of leeway there

FIRST FIVES: Karen Feldman, Tara Dowling,  Bobby Aguilera, Vito Lepore, & John Amy
Honorable Mention: Ali Accarino

Super Bonus Trivia Question: Rachel Lefevre and   currently star in Under the Dome and previously showed up in Twilight movies!
Monica Caraffa and Andrea Walters got that one! Congrats girls!

Tuesday's Broadcast Top 5
America's Got Talent-NBC 2.3/9.3
Big Brother-CBS 1.8/5.6
So You Think You Can Dance-FOX 1.5/4.3
NCIS-CBS 1.1/8.1
Extreme Weight Loss-ABC 1.0/3.4

Tuesday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
Big Brother-CBS 70,131
So You Think You Can Dance-FOX 46,528
America's Got Talent-NBC 41,519
Extreme Weight Loss-ABC 4,877
NCIS-CBS 2,936

Tuesday's Cable Top 5
BET Original Movie-BET 2.0/4.0
The Game-BET 1.7/3.5
The Big Bang Theory-TBS 1.3/3.3
Deadliest Catch-Discovery 1.2/2.6
Rizzoli & Isles-TNT 1.2/5.8

Tuesday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
Being Mary Jane-BET 453,250
Pretty Little Liars-ABC Family 363,684
Catfish-MTV 327,145
Dance Moms-Lifetime 71,079
Bad Girls All Star Battle-Oxygen 45,713

Wednesday's Broadcast Top 5
Big Brother-CBS 1.6/5.3
American Baking Competition-CBS 1.2/4.6
America's Got Talent-NBC 1.1/5.2
MasterChef-FOX 1.0/2.6
CSI-CBS .9/4.6

Wednesday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
Big Brother-CBS 137,167
MasterChef- FOX 37,193
The American Baking Competition-CBS 26,815
America's Got Talent-NBC 20,035
WWE Main Event-ION 12,768

Wednesday's Cable Top 5
The Big Bang Theory-TBS 1.1/2.7
Duck Dynasty-A&E .7/2.0
American Dad-Adult Swim .7/1.6
NCIS-USA .6/2.9
FX Movie-FX .6/1.4

Wednesday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
Mystery Diners-Food Network 17,718
Piers Morgan-CNN 15,632
The Soup-E! 13,717
South Park-Comedy Central 12,484
Toddlers & Tiaras-TLC 11,113

Thursday's Broadcast Top 5
Macy's 4th of July Fireworks-NBC 1.5/7.1
Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Rerun-NBC 1.3/5.4
The Big Bang Theory-CBS 1.2/5.4
Two and a Half Men-CBS .9/4.3
Elementary-CBS .6/4.1

Thursday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
Philly 4th of July Jam-VH1 106,020
Impact Wrestling-Spike 19,468
Big Time Rush-Nick 17,021
L.A.Hair-WE 16,148
The Hero-TNT 7,217

Thursday's Cable Top 5
NA

Thursday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
Macy's 4th of July Fireworks-NBC 64,243
The Vampire Diaries-CW 30,878
The Big Bang Theory-CBS 19,237
A Capitol Fourth-PBS 13,890
Two and a Half Men-CBS

Friday's Broadcast Top 5
Dateline-NBC 1.4/6.2
Shark Tank-ABC 1.1/4.5
What Would You Do-ABC 1.0/3.8
Undercover Boss-CBS .8/4.2
Blue Bloods-CBS .8/5.5

Friday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
Dateline-NBC 8,467
Cult-CW 7,201
Bones-FOX 5,713
20/20-ABC 5,412
Shark Tank-ABC 5,127

Friday's Cable Top 5
NA

Friday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
WWE Smackdown-Syfy 74,221
Fashion Police-E! 18,890
Treehouse Masters-Animal Planet 15,232
Marriage Boot Camp-WE 6,375
Phineas and Ferb-Disney 6,368

Late Night Ratings for the week of 6/24/13-6/28/13
Leno-.9/3.7
Letterman-.6/2.8
Kimmel-.6/2.3
The Daily Show-.6/1.4
Colbert-.5/1.1
Nightline-.4/1.5
Fallon-.4/1.7
Ferguson-.4/1.3
Conan-.4/.9
Carson-.3/.9

Big Brother
I was still really in holiday mode when I settled in to watch Big Brother last night, so I resorted to bullets...I know, I know...lazy, but I did get my act together a bit when I watched Real Housewives of NJ. I'm sure you call can understand. It's HOT, we all just had a bunch of chill time, we need to ease back in slowly...so here goes: 

  • I'm pretty sure the slippery stuff on the BBQ lanes is Crisco but not sure are those mime slippers on every ones feet? 
  • All human falls are funny...yep all of them and they make me laugh pretty much EVERY time I see them. 
  • McCrae getting turned on by Amanda on all fours gave me the heeby jeebies.
  • I was surprised the big scooper worked so well. I honestly didn't think that was the greatest strategy, but I was wrong apparently.
  • The Crisco BBQ slide contest took 1 Hour and 10 minutes and Jeremy and Aaryn won. Jeremy's a d*ck, but a smart one. Giving Aaryn the HOH was a good move even though I hate Aaryn. 
  • Aaryn immediately had to chose the "Have Nots" and she wanted to chose everyone that voted for David but since most of those houseguests were lying, she ended up putting Elissa, Helen, Andy and Candace back on it which was horrible and caused Helen to cry as she has done in every episode so far.
  • Aaryn is the most heinous person, CBS did air a bunch of her racist remarks
  • So uncomfortable to see Howard hold his tongue. Is your pride worth 500K? I guess so.
  • Spencer looks Amish or White Supremacist either way, he freaks me out.
  • Did you catch Ginamarie saying "everything falls into pizza's??? (She meant pieces)
  • Nick needs to keep his shirt on. While  he has no body fat, his chest isn't as awesome as Howard's and Howard hardly ever has his shirt off. 
  • Spencer and Nick covered their tracks really well with the David votes.  MVP worthy in my opinion
  • Please houseguests...PLEASE STOP SAYING "LIKE". It's driving me NUTS. 
  • I hate Aaryn's HOH room and I hate her clown!
  • Aaryn threatened Nick's d*ck...
  • America chose Liver and Lima Beans for the houseguests to eat this week. Disgusting.
  • Aaryn's racist remarks -Howard keeping his mouth shut about it bothered me
  • Helen & Candace figured out the Moving Company alliance and didn't realize they did it. 
  • Jessie's stalking of Nick was ultra annoying and really quite repulsive.  
  • If Helen thinks that Aaryn knows what a Tete de tete is she is delusional. 
  • Jeremy told Aaryn that Amanda is the mastermind of David going home and thinks he is the puppet master.  I hate him. 
  • I didn't love Aaryn's nominations, but I did like that she didn't do what Jeremy told her to do. So she nominated Elissa and Helen so that she could make Helen cry for the 3rd time in the episode. 
  • Andy needs to bag the tank tops
  • Was Elissa wearing a catsuit to the nomination ceremony? 
  • Big Brother announced that a favorite with some big news for the houseguests will be stopping by on Wednesday! My favorite is Janelle...lets hope it's her that shows up. 
Real Housewives of NJ
I should just call Sunday night the "night of insanity", because I honestly think everyone on the shows I watched was out of their minds including me for watching. This weeks episode of Real Housewives of NJ was seriously out of control.  I don't know who was wackiest, but lets start with the most sane of the crew, Caroline Manzo. I absolutely LOVED that her husband called her out on her Hoboken "getaway".  Of course she wants to be near her kids. Her entire life revolves around them and without them she's lost.  She thinks she's got the greatest marriage in the world, but her husband of a million years doesn't even know that she doesn't eat fish? WTF?  Going up in the crazy ranker next would be Kathy and Richie.  Richie is major chauvinist and he grosses me out, but at least I think he wants to make his family happy.  I found the entire exotic dance workshop scene bizarre.  I honestly don't think that Melissa and Joe Gorga need any schooling or practice in that art at all, but Kathy was mortified and honestly, who takes that type of class with another couple? COOKOO for cocoa puffs!  Speaking of the Gorga's they'd be next on the list. I originally would have said that they were the most sane of the crew this week, but when Joe said that usually when he gets angry at his sister, he goes and has sex with his wife, I moved him back a few places. Next up would be Jaqueline. Chris, her husband seems fine, so I'm not including him at this point in this ranking, but I think Jaqueline has lost it. I know she has a lot on her plate, but screaming like a lunatic at Teresa on a cell phone, in a boutique made her look loony and almost disconnected to her brain. Of course Teresa and Joe Giudice are the most insane of the bunch. The entire scene with Teresa and her father gave me the creeps. Her Dad seemed creepy and she spoke to him like he was a special needs child or something. Did you catch that? Also...why does one need to make 800 lbs of sausage?  If they were on good terms with Kathy, they could have used her massive test kitchen, but even so...did they ever explain what the need for 800 lbs of sausage was? I don't think so.  I don't know if it's worth any ones time to even talk about Melissa & Teresa's "friends" Kim D, Jan and Jennifer, all of them are pretty phony and psychotic backstabbers who don't deserve airtime or any ones friendship.   Of course I can't wait for next weeks retreat episode where it appears that Joe Gorga and Joe Giudice will finally come to blows once and for all. Yes, I'm coming back for more of the insanity, I admit it. 
Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
Another GREAT episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. This weeks guest was the hilarious Don Rickles. I think Jerry chose the PERFECT car for his day with Mr. Rickles. Don has some great stories, but I love when talks about his wife Barbara and his friendship with Bob Newhart and Frank Sinatra. I don't want to say too much about the show. This is another one that was too short, Jerry left me wanting WAY more time with Mr. Rickles. Let me know if you enjoyed this one as much as I did. Super Bonus Question: Which 4 comedians would Jerry put on Mt. Rushmore? Check it out here: http://www.comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/don-rickles-you-ll-never-play-the-copa


NEWS & INFORMATION

-Add USA to the TV Everywhere list. USA launched their USA Now App on Thursday that will give viewers access to their programming on all IOS devices with Android to follow in the near future. Viewers can watch original programming the day after it airs on TV.  You know that pretty soon we will truly be able to watch everything, everywhere. It's getting complicated for advertisers.  Ratings just don't matter much anymore. It's all about the content.  Whoever was the first person to say "Content is King" wasn't kidding.

-Last weeks edition of Entertainment Weekly was a keeper! For those of you that don't subscribe, I really suggest checking it out either in hard copy or online. It is the 100 All-Time Greatest edition. It has the 100 All-Time Greatest movies, TV Shows, Books, Albums etc. While I don't agree with the order of some of the shows, most of my favorites made the list and there are a few shows I've never seen that will be great to binge view or just catch up on in general. Here's the link, let me know what you think.  I did ask EW if they had a downloadable mobile checklist to offer readers, but they don't. Hopefully they will create that the next go around.  http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20712079_20711820,00.html


Monday's Trivia Question: Name the actress that starred in both ER and Freaks & Geeks. 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment