Friday, September 13, 2013

Big Brother final 3...




The answer to Thursday's Trivia QuestionMelissa McCarthy plays Molly on Mike & Molly and she played Sookie St. James on The Gilmore Girls
FIRST FIVES:  Lillian Doremus, Mike O'Dea, Elke Raskob, Tara Dowling and Justin Jones
Honorable Mention: Francesca Sullivan

Wednesday's Broadcast Top 5
MasterChef Finale-FOX 2.4/6.2
Big Brother-CBS 2.2/6.8
America's Got Talent-NCB 2.1/9.7
X Factor-FOX 2.1/6.1
CSI-CBS 1.2/6.0

Wednesday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
The X Factor-FOX 184,623
Big Brother-CBS 30,518
MasterChef-FOX 23,959
America's Got Talent-NBC 30,239
WWE Main Event-ION 23,220

Wednesday's Cable Top 5
Duck Dynasty-A&E 3.7/9.1
Modern Dads-A&E 1.5/3.4
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo-TLC 1.3/3.2
The Big Bang Theory-TBS 1.2/2.8
American Dad-Adult Swim 1.0/2.1

Wednesday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
Duck Dynasty-A&E 88,421
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo-TLC 50,315
The Ultimate Fighter-Fox Sports 1 24,842
TV One-R&B Divas LA 24,821
The Challenge Rivals II 23,283

Late Night Ratings for the week of 9/2/13-9/6/13
Leno 1.0/3.5
The Daily Show .7/1.8
Kimmel .6/2.4
Fallon .5/1.7
Colbert .5/1.4
Letterman .4/2.9
Conan .4/.8
Nightline .3/1.6 
Ferguson .3/1.4
Carson .3/.9

Early Morning Ratings for the week of 9/2/13-9/6/13
GMA 1.7/1.9
Today Show 1.6/1.8
CBS This Morning .8/.9

Big Brother
I'm sure you've seen Julie's big reveal photos, but just in case you haven't...
  • GinaMarie flossing her teeth on the couch was GROSSING ME OUT! Where does she think the teeth goo's going when she it gets out? On the couch where she and the other house guests are laying...ewwwwww
  • Andy nominated McCrae and Spencer which make sense, no big surprise at all there 
  • Jury House....Yeah...I love the jury house.  
  • Aaryn must have had a publicist in her limo on the way to the jury house since she apologized the SECOND she got there for her racist comments
  • Amanda got to the jury house and DRAMA...McCrae Campaign 2013 began
  • Holy Cow...Andy WON THE VETO...annoying but since I really don't care who wins I guess it's fine
  • Andy's Veto meeting outfit was ridiculous...what was with those socks and after careful analysis, that was NOT the Travelocity gnome on his shirt.
  • GinaMarie ousted McCrae Amanda's going to be reallllly mad! 
  • Note to Les Moonves...here's my pitch...throw some cameras on McCrae and Amanda and put it online so we can see how quickly they break up.  Thanks
  • Andy told McCrae about The Exterminators and he definitely didn't see it coming because he was in Amanda's web and it clouded is brain and his game play
  • Julie was great in telling McCrae he made a bonehead move, but she was soooooo nice about it
  • "At times you seemed deeply in love with Amanda but at times you seem deeply afraid of Amanda"great quote Jules! 
  • McCrae didn't seem as 100% sure about his relationship with Amanda as she did of when she was sitting next to Julie last week.
  • Dr. Will is coming back to to grill the jury...OMG, that'll be the best episode of the Summer!!! DR WILL RULES! 
X Factor
For the past 2 years, I had to watch X Factor because Verizon was a partner and it was my job. Things have changed, but I had to check it out and I did for a little while. It was fine. I felt numb to it all. Same old same old. I'm not at all familiar with Paulina Rubio and I"m not a huge Destiny's Child/Kelly Rowland fan. Demi looked terrible, Simon got glasses and that's about it. Take it or leave it...I had nothing better to do, so I watched for a while. As you can see from the numbers above, the Season premiere didn't do very well at all.  Down about 22% vs. last years and down about 2 million viewers.  They need to get Simon's baby mama to sit in the audience, that'll get those numbers up. 

NEWS & INFORMATION:

-Look out Matt Lauer, Carson Daly's coming to The Today Show. Sure, right now he's the Social Media guy in the "Orange Room" whatever that means, but I'm giving the over/under on how soon Carson's taking your seat at under 2 years. The door was locked and now it's open and Carson's coming in.  Not sure what's happening with his late night show, but he's keeping his radio gig.  He's just gotta get some Kardashians or Cyrus's or some drama filled family and he'll start to give Ryan Seacrest some competition too.  

-I wasn't surprised at all when I read that the Parent's Television Council went mental about the Sons of Anarchy premiere. I mean I get it, the episode had a guy getting raped, a woman being tortured, another guy drowning in a bathtub of pee, and a school shooting, so I understand their concern. They don't care about the old "change the channel" thing anymore, they want consumers to be able to pay for a la carte networks so there is NO SHOT at a kid seeing something like that at all.  This will NEVER happen. What they need to take into consideration is that SOA airs at 10pm and it's not a show that people stumble onto...it's appointment television and it's for adults who can decide for themselves if this show is for them. SOA's a great show with a complex message that can't be digested in a vacuum. Did the PTC take note that SOA was the number one show on all of television on Tuesday night? There's room for all of it guys, people are a lot smarter than you think and if the concern is for kids who might see this show by accident, it's a possibility, can't say it won't happen, but any kid who shouldn't see it should be in bed, sleeping by 10pm on a school night, that's where my kid is. 

-I can't believe I didn't see this video before I posted the blog yesterday. I hope none of you told my FBFF, Jimmy Fallon that I screwed up, it could make all the difference in the world in my quest for my JF Sleepover.  My apologies Jimmy...please check your calendar on a sleepover date and in the mean time I'm going to make all my readers who are huge Breaking Bad fans watch your brilliant, hilarious video. Note to Higgins...awesome job b*tch!  Check it out guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duKL2dAJN6I

-Julie Chen's happy, I'm happy, and I know a ton of all of you are happy...Big Brother and Big Brother After Dark are both coming back for us all next Summer! Note to Alison Grodner and the Big Brother producers...hire a new casting director asap! I loved the show and I always will, but when the public doesn't really care who wins, somethings wrong and that's how the majority of us feel.  There was really never anyone all Summer we all loved. So, take it as an "opportunity for improvement" CAST CAREFULLY next season!!!

-Hey Bravo guys...why am I not on The People's Couch? This new 3 episode series sounds PERFECT for me!!! Basically, the camera's are turned on to regular people watching TV...I watch TV...I have a couch...come on over! I've been saving some snacks for Jimmy Fallon, but I'm willing to share them with your camera crew! 

-Like X Factor, American Idol's in need of a ratings boost, so their bringing back the "nominate an Idol" component which allows viewers to nominate a talented individual without their knowledge. So if you know someone...let Ryan and the gang know asap. 

-In a new Nielsen "DUH of course" study...if the shows great, people will be more likely to remember the ad.  Did they pay someone a lot of money to figure that out? I would have told them that for free.  

Friday's Trivia Question: This question is for those of you guys who grew up here in the Tri-State Area and remember Channel 11 in the 80s before it was the CW.  What was the name of the game viewers (mainly kids) played on the TV screen. You called in, and said something live to fire the bullets...Don't ask me why I woke up thinking about this...I just did. 

Have a great weekend!

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment