Thursday, September 5, 2013

Which Big Brother Houseguest is More Annoying Andy or Amanda?



The answer to Wednesday's Trivia Question:  Malin Akerman, Bradley Whitford and Marcia Gay Harden all star in the new ABC sitcom Trophy Wife.
FIRST FIVES: Megan Quirk, Justin Jones, Andrea Walters, Heather Sparks & Michael O’Dea
Honorable Mention: Ali Accarino

Tuesdays Broadcast Top 5 
America's Got Talent-NBC 2.3/8.9
So You Think You Can Dance-FOX 1.3/4.1
Extreme Weight Loss-ABC 1.2/3.9
NCIS-CBS 1.0/8.1
Hollywood Game Night-NBC 1.0/3.4

Tuesday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
So You Think You Can Dance-FOX 82,938
America’s Got Talent-NBC 75,154
Extreme Weight Loss-ABC 28,888
Whose Line Is It Anyway-CW 13,645
Capture-CW 4,804

Tuesday's Cable Top 5
STILL DELAYS-OY 

Tuesday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
The Bad Girls Club-Oxygen 133,629
Catfish-MTV 129,755
The Haves and the Have Nots-OWN 68,769
The Game-BET 58,629
Suits-USA 51,228

Monday's Cable Top 5
Comedy Central Roast of James Franco-Comedy Central 1.9/3.1
College Football-ESPN 1.7/4.4
WWE USA 1.5/3.9
Fast N Loud-Discovery 1.3/2.9
The Big Bang Theory-TBS 1.1/2.4

Sunday's Cable Top 5
Breaking Bad-AMC 2.2/4.4
Keeping Up Kardashians-E! 1.2/2.3
Family Guy-Adult Swim .9/2.1
Total Divas-E! .8/1.5
Bobs Burgers-Adult Swim .8/2.0

Last night was Rosh Hashanah. So, first and foremost, Happy New Year to all of you that celebrate.  I had family over, so I didn't do much TV watching.  Did get Big Brother in though...

Big Brother 
Not sure who annoyed me more during last nights episode: Amanda or Andy?
Andy is such a P*SSY!  He has NO balls! NONE! You can't win without at least a little blood on your hand and this guy can't possibly win. He's done nothing. I was trying to think if any other floater has gotten this far in the game...can you think of anyone? 
I don't get how Amanda couldn't understand why she and McCrae were nominated?
She knows the game, she knows how it works and she should know better than anyone that a showmance is a HUGE threat.  Plus her insane behavior doesn't help her case at all. She's almost unbearable.  She's rude, disgusting and annoying.  Her crying was so ridiculous.  I wanted to jump into TV land and slap her in the face. Did you notice that every time Amanda was going off on a houseguest, McCrae just stayed in bed reading? The pizza boy who makes 68.00 bucks a week was reading in bed instead of standing by his woman's side.  Honestly, I just don't get it and if they really end up together in the real world it will blow my mind. He's going to win...I feel it. Did you also notice the little bell that rings whenever they kiss? I did enjoy that.  Loving the Exterminators...I hope they do pump those chemicals and kill all the snakes and rats in the house as long as the snakes name is AMANDA.  
Okay, the Bowlerina veto challenge was brutal. I hate watching anyone in a tutu dry heave. Who thinks of these things?  

NEWS & INFORMATION

Wednesday wasn't a big news day at all: 

All I got is the Dancing with the Stars cast list.  Even though the producers got rid of the extra episode each week, I still won't watch, I've never really been into DWTS and this season even with Valerie Harper and Leah Remini, it's just not enough to sucker me in, but I know some of you will still watch, so for all of you guys.  Here's the cast list: 

Valerie Harper…not to be rude, but wasn’t she supposed to be dead like a month or so ago?  How can she be terminally ill one minute and be doing the Rumba the next? Must have been some second opinion.
Jack Osbourne…again not to be rude but can he dance? I thought he has MS or something? Maybe he’s trying to show NBC that he could have done that other show they fired him from.  
Leah Remini-I’m hoping in between dances she spouts Scientology secrets and tells us why Katie and Tom REALLY got divorced. 
Elizabeth Berkley-I'm guessing this is Liz's attempt to make us forget Showgirls right? Not a bright move considering she'll be pretty much reprising her role as a scantily clad dancer, except this time, there's no terrible script for her to worry about and no stripper pole...or did they add one? Doesn't she have a bit of a dancing advantage though? She did play a DANCER in Showgirls. 
Corbin Bleu also has a bit of a dancing experience from his role in High School Musical. 5 Point Bonus if you can name his character. 
Brant Daugherty is from Pretty Little Liars. That's all I know about him.  
Bill Engvall is a comedian and that's all I know about him.
Keyshawn Johnson is a former NY JET so as a Jet fan, even though I'm not watching I'll still be rooting for him to win. 
Snookie - No comment, you know this is a Jersey Shore free blog. 
Amber Riley- also has a dancing advantage. She danced every week in her role as Mercedes on Glee. 

 -I guess a lot of people missed Jon Stewart while he was gone all Summer, John's return to The Daily Show delivered a 24% increase over John Oliver's ratings, delivering 640,000 total viewers.  

Thursday's Trivia Question: My pick for the biggest hit of the new Fall Season...The Blacklist. Name its star. 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme
kristy@watchingwaytoomuch.com



No comments:

Post a Comment