Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Big Time Sons of Anarchy Spoiler Alert and a Great Miley/Jimmy Video!





The answer to Tuesday's Trivia Question: John Lithgow played Dr. Dick Solomon on 3rd Rock From the Sun

FIRST FIVES: Mike O'Dea, Allison Shapiro, Monica Caraffa, Karen Feldman & Alex Nagler

Honorable Mention: Dani Jackel

Sunday's Cable Top 5
Keeping Up With the Kardashians-E! 1.2/2.5
Real Housewives of NJ Reunion-Bravo 1.1/2.4
Bob's Burgers-Adult Swim 1.0/2.0
MLB Division Series-TBS .9/3.3
Family Guy-Adult Swim .9/2.0

Monday's Broadcast Top 5
The Voice-NBC 4.5/14.3
The Blacklist-NBC 3.2/11.2
How I Met Your Mother-CBS 2.9/7.3
Sleepy Hollow-FOX 2.7/7.7
2 Broke Girls-CBS 2.2/7.1

Monday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
The Voice-NBC 170,179
Dancing with the Stars-ABC 113,758
Bones-FOX 91,372
Sleepy Hollow-FOX 82,873
Castle-ABC 72,309

Monday's Cable Top 5 
Monday Night Football-ESPN 4.4/11.4
MLB Division Series-TBS 1.4/3.8
WWE-USA 1.4/3.7
Basketball Wives-VH1 1.0/2.1
American Dad-Adult Swim 1.0/1.9

Monday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
Monday Night Football-ESPN 276,932
MLB Playoffs-TBS 274,310
WWE Monday Night Raw-USA 256,024
Black Ink Crew-VH1 22,513
Basketball Wives-VH1 14,721

Sons of Anarchy
So we thought this was just another episode of SOA right? Another lockdown at the club, another fight with the Irish, more Gemma/Wendy/Tara distrust stuff, and then Clay and Gemma's visit in prison. That was the big scene of the night right? I mean what beats being forced to have sex with your ex in a jail cell with two guards watching? Normally, I'd say nothing, but as soon as the Irish guy had Jax gathering everyone at a specific time back at the club, I had a feeling something would go down, but I thought it would just be more gunfire. I had no idea a bomb would blow the place to smitherenes. Luckily everyone made it out alive because Jax who has SO much on his mind, noticed an Irish pen on the bar.  The question is... now what? That beautiful table is gone, where will everyone sit now? Where will they all go? Did they have insurance? I hope so, but Gemma could have spilled coffee on the forms and not mailed them in on time. Who knows.  Ironically enough, I don't think that Wayne's trailer was harmed in the blast, so they could all shove themselves in there for a meeting to vote on how to retaliate against the Irish. The trailer would need a thorough cleaning though. The place is a mess and I'm betting it stinks in there. You know this means war between the club and the Irish but can't they all just give peace a chance? I guess not, the Irish are used to this kind of stuff. It's their way of life. At this point, the witness protection program looks like a good offer. At least they'd get a table and chairs to sit at, although it would probably be in Des Moines Iowa and it probably wouldn't have the grim reaper carved into it. 

The Goldbergs
I SO love this show. I really do. I don't know what more I can say. It's my decade. All the details were my everyday life. The Polaroid camera, the Top Gun t-shirts, the Star Wars sheets. In this weeks episode, Barry wanted the Reebok Pumps. Remember them? They were 140 bucks in the 80's and were a huge deal. Murray told Barry that if he wanted the sneaks, he needed to work for them so he gave him a job at the furniture store. Problem was that Barry was a good furniture salesman which bothered Murray. Of course he would want his son to do better than he did. We all want that for our kids right? While Barry and Murray were selling salmon love seats, Adam REALLY wanted to see Poltergeist. It was the scariest movie back then and there was no way Bev was letting Adam see it, so he had Pops take him.  Like all of us who saw the freaking film back then, had nightmares immediately. So hug craved Bev got some snuggle time with her youngest. Of course she figured out that it wasn't a tummy ache but a freaky film that sent her baby into her arms and used it to her advantage until Adam figured it out and negotiated a hug deal with her.  Barry got his kicks and Whitesnake's "Here I Go Again" played us out. Ahhhh the 80's

The Originals
The Originals is a spin off of The Vampire Diaries.  We all got a sneak peak during last season, and at the time it seemed like a good a good idea and I was looking forward to the show. I honestly believed that Klaus and Elijah would be enough to sustain a second series. Well...when I'm wrong, I admit it.  I'm 2 episodes in to this new series and I just don't care. I don't care about Hailey the werewolf, whose pregnant with Klaus's who-knows-what hybrid thing. Don't care about the Klaus/Marcel battle for control of the French Quarter. Don't care that Rebecca once loved Marcel and I don't care that Elijah is staked and in deep sleep mode at Divina's place. The only tiny thing I'm sort of interested in is Divina. She seems to be more powerful than any original but she's like 16 and all she does is paint weird pictures in her nightgown.  I hate to say I'm rooting for The Originals to fail, but I am. I want Klaus, Elijah and Rebecca to head back to Mystic Falls where they belong. Funny when they were in Mystic Falls, they never seemed to yearn for The Big Easy and now that they are there, I think they're actually jonesin for Mystic Falls. The grass is always greener...even for vampires. 

NEWS & INFORMATION:

-Okay...I'm putting it out there. I think I'm on the Miley bandwagon. Whoever she's hired to make this transition she's orchestrating is doing a good job. I mean we all freaked out starting at the VMA's and now between SNL and this video from my FBFF's show last night. I think I'm in. I didn't understand her outfit and she was obviously freezing. Thank goodness her Mom got her a blanket. Anyway, she was still great with Jimmy and even performed one of the fake arm skits Jimmy likes to do. I never like the fake arm skits, but the Brady Bunch acapella version of "We Can't Stop" was awesome. Check it out: 

-With a title like Murder Police, I'm not totally shocked that this FOX animated show has been cancelled before it even premiered are you? I'm guessing Adult Swim will find a home for it. Seems like a perfect fit. I don't watch ANY animation, so I never would have seen it on FOX and I'll never see it wherever it ends up. 

Wednesday's Trivia Question: Name the actress who played Patty Green and the 1980's show she played her in.

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment