Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Slow Day in Charming...Only 2 Deaths





The answer to Tuesday's Trivia Question:The girls and the guys of Gossip Girl attended Constance and St Judes High Schools

FIRST FIVES: Michael O'Dea, Megan Quirk, Monica Caraffa, Alex Nagler & Karen Feldman

Honorable Mention: Priscilla Paez

Sunday's Cable Top 5
Walking Dead-AMC 6.8/12.9
Talking Dead-AMC 2.2/4.0
Keeping Up With the Kardashians-E! 1.2/2.2
Family Guy-Adult Swim 1.0/2.2
Bob's Burgers-Adult Swim 1.0/2.0

Monday's Broadcast Top 5
The Voice-NBC 4.2/12.9
World Series-FOX 3.8/13.1
The Blacklist-NBC 3.1/10.6
How I Met Your Mother-CBS 2.9/7.6
2 Broke Girls-CBS 2.6/7.6

Monday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
The Voice-NBC 141,468
Dancing with the Stars-ABC 109,917
Castle-ABC 63,868
The Blacklist-NBC 55,077
Beauty and the Beast-CW 54,605

Monday's Cable Top 5 
Monday Night Football-ESPN 4.2/10.7
Love and Hip Hop-VH1 1.5/2.9
Chrissy and Mr. Jones 2-VH1 1.5/2.8
WWE-USA 1.4/4.1
Black Ink Crew 2-VH1 1.2/2.2

Monday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
WWE Monday Night Raw-USA 283,796
Love & Hip Hop-VH1 256,311
NFL Football-ESPN 238,281
Chrissy & Mr. Jones-VH1 46,974
Black Ink Crew-VH1 30,975


The Goldbergs
Halloween in the 80's...it was the best!  Adam MADE his own costume because we did that back then.  (I was a pack of Kool Cigarettes when cigarettes were cool) Adam made a Rubik's Cube but when Evan Turner and the other cool kids invited him trick or treating he had to bag the cube, the candy and Pops and start egging his own house and accidently got Murray in the face. Sure Murray freaked out, but he understood. So much so, that he still let him go Trick or Treating with Pops.  I would have been grounded, not given a Ghostbusters costume and candy but it's TV AND Halloween, so all has to be right in the world by the time the credits roll. Bev sounded JUST like my Mom...no candy til she checked it for razor blades and anything NOT wrapped...garbage. Did anyone you know ever find anything with a razor blade in it? Didn't think so.  Barry was the Incredible Hulk and they even showed original footage from the show on Barry's tiny color TV. Bev dressed up as a ghost and went to the Halloween party that Barry and Erica went to and embarrased them beyond belief. This week, Erica looked less like Sixx from Blossom and more like Zoey Hart from Hart of Dixie. Either way, I never concentrate on anything she ever says.

Sons of Anarchy
What's with the extra 15 minutes of Sons of Anarchy?  Not that I'm not into it, but 10 o'clock shows are hard enough for me to stay awake for, these extra 15 minutes are killing me.   Only two deaths in this weeks episode...a slow day in Charming. In general, I like CCH Pounder, but I'd really like her and this school killing storyline to end. I like Sheriff Eli, he's a smart guy, and he gets the club and CCH is bugging him too. Also, a bit of a bummer that Wendy's back to using again. I was rooting for her.  I don't know why I rooted for the drug addict, I guess everyone likes a comeback story. How funny is it that the clubs headquarters is a candy store? Everytime there's a scene in Scoops and Sweets, you have to laugh. It's hilarious. So what do we think, will Tara stick with Jax after all this? Bobby said it best, he'll never make it without her, but it seems he's not doing to well with her either, and you KNOW he's going to find out the truth about the miscarriage. Gemma Teller will not rest until she gets proof and tells her baby boy everything. 

NEWS & INFORMATION:

-Even I may have to tune in to Dancing with the Stars on Monday when Cher guest judges. Who am I kidding? I'll DVR it and just fast forward to her comments. DWTS isn't my thing, but Cher is, so that's my plan.

-I feel like it's stupid to even make the announcement, when a show is delivering crazy audiences week after week EVEN when it's up against the NFL and The World Series, the network HAS to do everything it can to keep the momentum and keep audiences tuning in LIVE...so renewing The Walking Dead for a 5th season is a no brainer.  All of you "Dead Heads"(Is that what Walking Dead fans are called?) can rejoice...another season ahead.

-Is Cablevision listening? Do they read this blog? Probably not. I'm generally not a jealous person at all, but Comcast Xfinity subscribers will be able to use their Xfinity To Go App to watch 35 TV Channels over the internet on their mobile devices via WiFi.They'll also  be able to stream and download movies!  Not all the juicy channels are available yet (like Bravo) but STILL it's coming, I know it. I'm begging you Cablevision...give me something for my 200 bucks a month! PLEASE!

-Things must have been REALLY bad between Dina and Caroline Manzo. The second that Caroline announced her departure from Real Housewives of NJ, Dina announces she's coming back. Aren't you DYING to know what the problem between them is? I am. 

-Nothing at ALL to do with TV, but I know a TON Of Starbucks loyalists out there might get into this, so I figured I'd mention it. Through its partnership with Twitter, Starbucks lovers can Tweet-a-Coffee. Users tweet @tweetacoffee and @another user to give a 5$ Starbucks voucher. The voucher will transfer the funds to the Starbucker's mobile app account.  We're a Dunkin Donuts family but I'm really curious about this one, so if anyone does this, let me know how it works!

-I never include gossipy stuff in this blog (that's a whole different blog) but I have to admit, I was shocked to read that not only is Kerry Washington married, but she's preggers too? She's like the anti-Kardashians...keeping both items so secret. Just shows it can be done. All that asided, the big issue is how it affects Olivia Pope. Does it? Will they write it in? OMG I love being shocked like this. More to come I'm sure. 

-It's a little too long, but this Sesame Street Homeland Parody...Homelamb is hilarious. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1zL106SGZ8 The Muppet who plays Carrie...Emmy...definitely an Emmy. 

Wednesday's Trivia Question: What was the name of the high school that Summer Roberts and Marissa Cooper went to on The O.C. ?

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment