Monday, December 16, 2013

I had to pick one...I chose Survivor last night.




The answer to Friday's Trivia Question: Wilma and Fred's daughter was Pebbles and Barney and Betty's son was Bam Bam
FIRST FIVES: Heather Doyle, Mike O'Dea, John Romeo, Mitch Klein & Lance Beitler
Honorable Mention:Cyndi Greeley

Thursday's Broadcast Top 5
Big Bang Theory-CBS 5.1/17.6
Scandal-ABC 3.2/9.2
Grey's Anatomy-ABC 2.7/8.3
The Millers-CBS 2.6/10.9
The Crazy Ones-CBS 1.9/7.8

Thursday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
Scandal-ABC 306,922
X Factor-FOX 272,275
Vampire Diaries-CW 93,619
Grey's Anatomy-ABC 70,717
Futbol Mexicano-Telemundo 32,144

Thursday's Cable Top 5
Thursday Night Football-NFL Network 3.3/8.9
Pawn Stars-History 1.2/3.2
The Big Bang Theory-CBS 1.2/2.5
Duck Dynasty-A&E .8/2.2
American Dad-Adult Swim .7/1.7

Thursday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
NBA Clippers/Nets-TNT 46,333
NBA Rockets/Trail Blazers-TNT 32,529
Impact Wrestling-Spike 18,026
Mob Wives-VH1 17,231
The Kelly File-Fox News 13,295

Thursday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
Scandal-ABC  420,700 Tweets
X Factor-FOX 167,400 Tweets
Grey's Anatomy-ABC 70,000 Tweets
The Vampire Diaries-CW 66,400 Tweets
The Kelly File-Fox News 9,400 Tweets

Friday's Broadcast Top 5
Shark Tank-ABC 2.0/7.1
Undercover Boss-CBS 1.4/7.2
20/20-ABC 1.4/5.9
Hawaii FIve-0- CBS 1.2/8.9
Last Man Standing -ABC 1.2/6.2

Friday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
Teleton USA- Univision 94,825
Grimm-NBC 15,595
The Carrie Diaries-CW 11,081
Shark Tank-AB 9,801
Hawaii Five-0 4,566

Friday's Cable Top 5
NA

Friday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
NBA Lakers/Thunders-ESPN 93,886
WWE Smackdown-Syfy 43,401
NBA Rockets/Warriors-ESPN 42,773
Piers Morgan-CNN 17,665
The Kely File-Fox News 13,102

Friday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
WWE Friday Night SmackDown-Syfy 31,000 Tweets
The Kelly File-FOX News 10,500 Tweets
Shark Tank-ABC 8,200 Tweets
The Carrie Diaries-CW 7,600 Tweets
Ancient Aliens-History 2 2,400 Tweets

I had to make a judgement call on what to watch last night and I went with Survivor. I had to. So I'm in a media blackout for Homeland. My apologies that I couldn't get it in, but again I blame Pilates. It just knocks me out big time. I can barely move this AM.

Survivor Season Finale
There really wasn't any big moves in the final episode of Survivor. Monica kept threatening us, saying she's had enough, she's sick of being bullied blah, blah, blah and guess what? She lost. She lost because she made no big moves at all really. Sure those arms helped her win quite a few challenges, but when push came to shove she had to OUTWIT and she (and her arms) didn't do that at all. So that's why she lost. Gervase was a coat tail rider the entire time. He too needed to flip on his alliance or make a big move and he never did. Ya gotta shake things up once in a while and Monica and Gervase had no shot in my opinion. How gorgeous did Hayden look at the reunion show? He needs to dump Kat big time and hook up with Ciera. OMG he cleaned up nice. Maybe with the million dollars he won, Tyson can now by a real dress shirt and get rid of that tuxedo t-shirt. Hated seeing Colton again and hated that Jeff actually let him even speak. I didn't believe a word he said and I don't think the audience did either. Rupert on the other hand, I was happy to see him again, but didn't it seem like he was on something? His eyes looked so crazy to me. Cochran writing for the show The Millers, I think I knew that didn't I? Aras and Vytas still don't seem like they've made much progress on their relationship at all. I was surprised to see Tina on the show. Her son died in a car accident 2 weeks ago. Wow. Crazy. And so...another season ends. I wouldn't say it was my favorite or the best ever, but it never disappoints and of course I can't wait for next season.

NEWS & INFORMATION

-On Friday night, I watched a really good Netflix documentary called The Short Game. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel produced this really interesting movie about some of the best golfers in the world. The thing is, they are all 7 & 8 years old. Ya gotta check it out. Pretty interesting and really enjoyable to watch.

-Goodbye and good riddance to Jessica and Dana Brody who won't be coming back to Homeland next season. Maybe that's a sign of a much better 4th season to come. 75% of season 3 stunk and that was all the Dana eps. So, buh bye Dana.

-For all of you guys here in the NY/Tri-State area, set your DVR's for Christmas Day and Channel 11 if you're old enough to remember who Paula and Carol are and if Sherlock and the Chuckle patch mean anything to you. A special 1 hour Magic Garden holiday spectacular will be heading our way. Not sure of the time yet, but I'll keep you posted. Maybe someone from channel 11 will email me and let me know the scoop.

-1500 adults who stream TV shows at least once a week were surveyed online as part of a Netflix study. Turns out the people binge view programs 61% of the time. Very interesting new behavior. They didn't say WHAT they're bingeing on, which would have been a better question to answer, but still interesting to know that this is how people are consuming content.
Monday's Trivia Question: (This is a theme week)Jane Curtin and Susan St. James lived together with their kids this 80's sitcom. 5 points for each kid you can name too. 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment