Friday, June 13, 2014

The Heat got a BEATING!







THE ANSWER TO THURSDAY'S EASY TRIVIA QUESTION: Mark Harmon currently stars on NCIS
FIRST FIVES:  Elke Raskob, Crystal Kyler, Mike O'Dea, Ed Ziskind & Neil Moffatt
HONORABLE MENTION: Larry Price


THE NUMBERS 

Wednesday's Broadcast Top 5
Dateline: The People vs. OJ Simpson-NBC 1.4/4.7
So You Think You Can Dance-FOX 1.3/4.4
Modern Family-ABC 1.2/5.3
The Middle-ABC 1.0/4.1
The Goldbergs-ABC 1.0/3.3

Wednesday's Cable Top 5
Duck Dynasty-A&E 1.8/4.5
NHL Stanley Cup-NBC Sports 1.3/3.3
The Big Bang Theory-TBS 1.2/2.7
Big Smo-A&E 1.0/2.1
Catfish-MTV .8/1.3

Wednesday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings
Catfish-MTV 101,000 Tweets
So You Think You Can Dance-FOX 53,000 Tweets
Guys Choice Awards-Spike 23,000 Tweets
Suits-USA 22,000 Tweets
UFC Tonight-Fox Sports 10,000 Tweets 

Late Night Ratings for the week of 6/2/14-6/6/14
Fallon 1.1/3.5
Kimmel .7/2.7
Meyers .5/1.5
The Daily Show .5/1.3
Letterman .4/2.4
Nightline .4/1.7
Colbert .4/1.1
Carson .3/.8
Conan  .3/.7
Ferguson .2/1.2

Early Morning Ratings for the week of  6/2/14-6/6/14
GMA 1.6/1.9
Today Show 1.5/1.7
CBS This AM .7/.8

-While it's not over yet, the Stanley Cup Playoffs are the most watched on cable in 17 years. 


THE SHOWS


2 hours to get home from work last night. Jimmy Kimmel got us ready for a night of NBA action and for anyone that hates the Miami Heat like I do…fun times! The Spurs were on FIRE and beat the Heat big time. 107-86! CRAZY! 

THE OTHER STUFF

-FOX pulled I Wanna Marry Harry and Riot from their Primetime lineup already. Nobody was watching either one of those shows. I know I thought about watching I Wanna Marry Harry. Just never got around to it. 

-We all know about Shark Week and Sharknado right? Have you heard about SNARK Week? No? Let me tell you about it. It's coming this Summer, starting on 8/1 on WE. All kinds of Snarkiness. Shows like CELEBrations, LA Hair, CSI Miami, Law & Order, Will and Grace and Roseanne will all showcase their snarkiness. WE will even have a Snark-o-Meter on air graphic that will measure the snark.  Could be fun I guess. 

-How many more country music awards shows do we need? I think there's currently 4 right? Wellllll,  add another to the list. The American Country Countdown Awards will air live on FOX on 12/15. From his grave, Dick Clark is still working! His production company, FOX and Cumulus will debut the new awards show that bring country music's longest running radio countdown show to life. Rest DC! Let Ryan do all the work now! 

-All those rumors that Matt Lauer was trouble and would, at some point, leave The Today Show...just rumors. Matt got a great Father's Day gift...a contract extension for "multiple years."  Not sure how many exactly, but the guy is sticking around. Guess Josh Elliott won't be taking that seat any time soon.  

-Hate to use profanity, but sometimes I just have to. Sometimes the words I need to convey my feelings are profane ones. So forgive me on this one, but it's the only thing I could come up with to really let you know how I felt when I watched this last night.  Doosh Chills. You know what they are? If you don't, watch this from last nights Jimmy Fallon show. Look, I love my guy, I do, but when he's gotta be called out, he's gotta be. I'm sorry friend, but a GOOD friend tells the truth and this skit with my governor was brutal. All I can say is Doosh Chills. http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/segments/7376  If you can stick with the entire skit...bonus points! 

- I know, you need something to take your mind off that one right? Well, Chris Rock who preceded the governor on Jimmy's show had some time on his hands while he was visiting 30 Rock...this should make you feel a bit better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qHXWQqIU28

Friday's EASY FATHERS DAY Trivia Question: In honor of Father's Day, I'll give you the kids, you give me the dad.

1) Mallory Alex, Andy and Jennifer
2) Grace and Julie
3) Bart, Maggie & Lisa
4) Richie, Joannie & Chuck
5) Theo, Rudy, Sandra, Vanessa & Denise
6) Greg, Peter, Bobby, Marcia, Jan & Cindy 
7) Opie
8) Mike, Carol, Ben and Chrissy
9) Seth and Ryan
10) Adam, Erica & Barry

Have a great weekend and Happy Fathers Day! 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment