Monday, September 15, 2014

Even with Big Brother and Real Housewives, I'm just not feeling it this morning...




THE ANSWER TO FRIDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Ben, Noel & Felicity were the love triangle on FELICITY. Damn I used to love that show!
FIRST FIVES: Crystal Kyler, Mike O'Dea, James Gabriele, Millie Gerstein & Stephanie Baxter 
HONORABLE MENTION:Francesca Sullivan


THE NUMBERS 

Thursday's Broadcast Top 5
Thursday Night Football-CBS 7.5/20.7
Thursday Night Football Kickoff-CBS 3.4/10.6
The Biggest Loser-NBC 1.6/5.4
The Secret Lives of Pets-NBC 1.0/4.1
Hell's Kitchen-FOX .9/2.5

Thursday's Cable Top 5
Thursday Night Football-NFL Network 1.6/3.4
Thursday Night Football-NFL Network 1.5/2.9
The Big Bang Theory-TBS 1.1/3.0
Family Guy-Adult Swim .9/1.9
American Dad-Adult Swim .8/1.9

Thursday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
Tonight Show-NBC 23,000 Tweets
The Biggest Loser-NBC 15,000 Tweets
Anderson Cooper-CNN 4,000 Tweets
Daily Show-Comedy Central 3,000 Tweets
Jimmy Kimmel-ABC 2,000 Tweets

Friday's Broadcast Top 5
Dateline-NBC 1.3/5.4
Shark Tank-ABC 1.0/4.8
Last Man Standing-ABC .9/4.5
20/20-ABC .9/3.7
Running Wild with Bear Grylls-NBC .7/2.9

Friday's Cable Top 5
NA

Friday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
WWE Friday Night Smackdown-Syfy 26,000 Tweets
Z Nation-Syfy 9,000 Tweets
Bill Maher-HBO 8,000 Tweets
Unguarded with Rachel Nichols-CNN 3,000 Tweets
A Football Life-NFL Network 1,000 Tweets 



THE SHOWS 

Real Housewives of New Jersey 
Dina's cat Botox is hideous. I'm a dog lover, I don't like cats, but I still recognize a cute cat when I see one and Botox is the furthest thing from cute. I have a hard time even looking at that thing. Gives me the creeps. I really did feel bad for Theresa and her the kids and what they are going through but at the same time, they did make this bed themselves right? Why is everyone forgetting this? Could Theresa really not have known about any of it? I doubt it. I was also wondering, does a ceramic mug fit in a car's cup holder? Did Theresa drive everyone to school in her PJ's holding that mug the entire time? If she did...that's sort of impressive to me. Okay who cooks a huge dinner and has people over the same night they are prepping for a colonoscopy? Rino and Teresa, that's who. I'm hoping Rino left the kitchen and went somewhere in another part of the house, cause that colonoscopy prep is NASTY. Once he was all cleared...those crazy undies? Was that necessary?  Do the Gorga's really need a 9000 foot home with a swim up bar and grotto? I'd say no. Yes, it's scary to get vague test results from your doctor, especially when you've had Cancer before, but I'm betting that Amber's "scare" is really nothing and the editing is what's making it all feel much worse. I can't stand Amber, but of course I hope she doesn't have Cancer again.

Big Brother
It's now at that point in Big Brother where everyone really has to turn on each other. I really wasn't sure if Caleb was loyal to Frankie or to Derrick and Cody. I was a bit surprised that Caleb wrote down Frankie's name and while I'm ready for Frankie to leave the house, I felt bad for him last night. I still can't believe how clueless Victoria is and I definitely can't get over that NOBODY has any idea how amazing Derrick's game is. I think if/when he wins, the houseguests will be shocked. I forgot about the "Holla's" I thought those were over, guess not. They have us screaming "Hollllla" in our house now too. Tomorrow is not only POV but an eviction too! We're getting right down to the wire now guys, which means that Summer and Big Brother are over. So sad 
    THE OTHER STUFF 

    -Cecily Strong isn't leaving SNL, just her post as Weekend Update anchor. I had no idea who Michael Che from The Daily Show is, I had to Google him.  He seems funny, but I was really hoping that Lorne Michaels would stick with Cecily. She's been doing a good job and there are so few women in Late Night, it would be nice to get away from the men in suits at least one night a week. Guess not.

    Monday's Trivia Question: I was asked to keep the Love Triangle theme for another week. A little bit tougher to come up with them, but here goes: Meredith, Addison and ??? Name the guy and the show. 


    WWTM-Kristy
    Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
    Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

    No comments:

    Post a Comment