Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Real Housewives and Sunday's Celebrity Apprentice-Not one of my best



THE ANSWER TO TUESDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Martin Sheen played our President on The West Wing for 7 years.
FIRST FIVES:  Elke Raskob, Ed Ziskind, Mitch Klein, Mike O'Dea & Phyllis DiCesare
HONORABLE MENTION: Caryn Vitolo

THE NUMBERS 

Monday's Broadcast Top 5
Scorpion-CBS 2.2/12.0
2 Broke Girls-CBS 2.2/8.8
Gotham-FOX 2.2/6.4
Mike & Molly-CBS 2.1/9.3
The Bachelor-ABC 2.1/7.5

Monday's Cable Top 5 
NA

Monday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings 
The Fosters-ABC Family 899,000 Tweets
WWE Monday Night Raw-USA 244,000 Tweets
The Bachelor-ABC 103,000 Tweets
Light Girls-OWN 76,000 Tweets
Jimmy Kimmel Live-ABC 11,000 Tweets

THE SHOWS

I had a crazy night last night and didn't get home from work til 9pm. I was starving and you can imagine the mood I was in. I figured with the President speaking, I'd be able to catch up on so much TV, but not much catching up happened at all. I was exhausted and only got through Celebrity Apprentice and Real Housewives. So I'm admitting upfront that this post isn't one of my best. 

Celebrity Apprentice
So good to see Joan Rivers and also a tiny bit weird. I miss her all over again after seeing her last night. Wish she was more Joan and wish she had more screen time. She was super quiet in the boardroom. I wonder if Melissa watched. As much as I can't stand Geraldo without him and his pink glasses, the show would be pretty boring. He's really pretty impressed with himself. There were two rounds again this week. The first focused on Ivanka's shoe collection and the second on Chock Full O Nuts coffee. Geraldo sang the Chock Full O Nuts jingle so many times that I woke up with it in my head this morning. I gotta say, Leeza Gibbons has really impressed me. She's so calm and well spoken. Shawn Johnson got the boot after the first challenge. She's certainly filled out. Weird to see a gymnast with huge boobs. In the second challenge, the teams had to create a viral video. I was surprised that  the one with Brandi and Kenya rolling around in bed won, but I guess if you want something to go viral, regardless of the product, having two women in bed together will do it. Lorenzo lost that battle and took full responsibility. I personally would have thrown Geraldo under the bus. The entire concept was his idea. My boy Sig Hansen barely spoke and hasn't been project manager yet. He better step up soon or he's gonna get the boot. I think he should get the boot just for wearing his crazy fake True Religion jeans. 

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
I was nervous enough for Kim to be at a wine tasting and was so proud of her to have gotten through it without a scene but then at the Poker game, she was out of her mind. Lisa Rinna was freaking out from her wackiness, Kyle was going to have a nervous breakdown too. Kim's ex is dying and she took one of his painkillers. WTF Kim…you're an addict! You can't do that and you definitely can't do it on TV. Yolanda was still in the city with her two gorgeous daughters. I'm betting Gigi makes the cover of Sports Illustrated. Wonder if Bella will be jealous. Either way, both kids are beautiful and both of them have the oddest looking Dad. I guess at the Bacara Spa and Resort they don't mind if clients keep their diamonds on during their massages. I'm always asked to leave all of mine in the locker room. 

THE OTHER STUFF

- If you haven't seen the movie Whiplash yet, try to see it before the Oscars and before J.K. Simmons hosts SNL on 1/31. J.K. was SO scary in Whiplash, the cast could do an entire skit on him being so scary and they could also do an OZ thing. Give me time, I'm sure I can come up with more. Lorne…if ya need me, you know where to find me!

-Comedy Central's going to Roast Justin Bieber! Not sure when it tapes or when it airs but I can't wait to see it. Bieber is SO roastable.  It's a pretty brilliant move for the network and maybe even for Bieber. Would love to know the behind the scenes on this booking.  

-The cast for the new Amazing Race was announced yesterday. Just to recap, there will be 6 pre-existing couples and 5 that are meeting for the first time on the race. Craziest blind date ever. Included in the pre-existing couples is Jonathan Knight from New Kids on the Block and his partner Harley Rodriguez. Also in the pre-existing couple category, two Olympic medalists. I may have to watch this season. The blind date thing and Jonathan Knight could get me back to this show. 

-Bad news all around for LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville. Sure you'd think that Brandi would be feeling good that LeAnn and Eddie's show got cancelled,  but it actually could mean that Brandi will have to pay Eddie some child support.  Eddie needs a JOB! 

-Netflix announced yesterday that they added 4.3 million subscribers in 4Q  and are up to 47.4 million total subscribers globally.  Lets see, if all of them are paying 8 bucks a month, they that's $379,200,000 million a month, right?  Where are the Netflix shares right now? $348.80 as of yesterday. Remember when I hated Netflix? 

-I just like the inflatable suits. They make everything funny. Check this out from last nights Tonight Show http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/segments/104466 

Wednesday's Trivia Question: I'm feeling bad for Eddie. Maybe being in a trivia question will make him feel better. This one's for you Eddie:  Eddie Cibrian played Jimmy Doherty on what show? 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment