Wednesday, June 22, 2016

New Job, crazy commute, UnReal, Deadliest Catch, and I'm Pissed Off at Fallon

6/22/16
Trivia Answer: "How You Doin?" was a Joey Tribbiani's line on Friends. 
First Fives: Adam Cohen, Mike O'Dea, Bobby Aguilera, Mitch Klein & Kelly Rogers

Honorable Mention: Karen Feldman



THE NUMBERS
Sunday's Broadcast Top 5
NBA Finals Game 7-ABC 11.2/30.8 WOW!!!!
NBA Countdown-ABC 4.6/12.6
Jimmy Kimmel Live-ABC 4.0/11.8
US Open Golf Championship-FOX 1.7/7.2
American Ninja Warrior-NBC .7/2.4 

Sunday's Cable Top 5
Game of Thrones-HBO 3.8/7.6
Silicon Valley-HBO .9/1.6
Family Guy-Adult Swim .8/1.7
Sunday Movie-Freeform .6/1.5
Keeping Up With the Kardashians-E! .6/1.2

Sunday's Social Media Top 5
Game of Thrones-HBO 388,000 Tweets
Keeping Up With the Kardashians-E! 26,000 Tweets
Penny Dreadful-Showtime 14,000 Tweets
Real Housewives of Dallas-Bravo 8,000 Tweets
The Last Ship-TNT 5,000 Tweets 

Monday's Broadcast Top 5
The Bachelorette-ABC 2.1/7.0
American Ninja Warrior-NBC 1.8/6.5
Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge-NBC 1.4/4.5
Mom (R)-CBS .8/4.6
So You Think You Can Dance-FOX .8/3.2

Monday's Cable Top 5
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta-VH1 1.4/2.7
WWE-USA .2/3.4
Street Outlaws-Discovery 1.1/2.7
Black Ink Crew-VH1 1.1/2.1
American Dad-Adult Swim .8/1.6

Monday's Social Media Top 5
The Bachelorette-ABC 157,000 Tweets
WWE Monday Night Raw-USA 151,000 Tweets
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta 117,000 Tweets
The Fosters-Freeform 49,000 Tweets
Black Ink Crew-VH1 31,000 Tweets


THE SHOWS

I transitioned over to a new team at Verizon, so the learning curve and meeting counts are high. You should see what my calendar looks like. I left Basking Ridge late and was on a call the entire commute home which took nearly 2 hours. By the time I got home and ate something, I only had time to catch up on UnReal. My guys wanted to all watch Deadliest Catch together. Couldn't pass that up, but I barely made it to the end. Exhausted. 
 
I know a handful of you guys are on the UnReal bandwagon but I am not kidding more of you need to really get on this one fast. Don't let the fact that it's on Lifetime keep you away or convince you that it's a chick show. This show is for anyone. Quinn is one of the best villains ever. The show is twisted. I challenge anyone to watch and NOT get immediately hooked. There's no loyalty among these "friends" on the set and off the set. Please guys, get the App, set the DVR and start watching this one as your Summer homework. Money back guarantee. 

Now you guys know I love Deadliest Catch but gotta be honest, I've been waiting and waiting for Sig to have his heart attack already and so far nothing. I thought when his daughter jumped onboard that's when the drama would kick in but so far, just a power outage, no heart attack. Sig's looking tired, the season's kicking his ass, we know the heart attacks coming, but whennnnnn. Lots of empty pots this week, lots of mistakes being made and lots of bad weather but what I love about this show and these real people is that they are real. One of the deckhands on the Time Bandit is an expectant father who found out his baby's coming early and all Captain Jonathan wanted to do was get his crab and get the guy home to see his baby enter the world. I could only imagine the stench in the delivery room, hoping he made it with time to shower!
 
THE OTHER STUFF

-I don't do animation, never did, but for those of you that do and watch Archer, you get  3 more seasons. I've never met anyone ever who says "Ya know what ya gotta watch, Kristy, Archer!" It does decent numbers, but I literally have never heard that sentence from anyone. 

-Okay I have to call Bullsh*t on my ex-fake BFF Jimmy Fallon…On Monday's show, he had Blake Lively on and gave her a Flat Jimmy Cutout to take home with her…Heyyyyy Jimmy…where'd ya get that idea??? HOWARD STERN??? I think so! Flat Ronnie? Flat Jimmy…it's only been 2 1/2 years and you're out of ideas already? COME ON!!!!

-I'm mad at Jimmy and I"m not a at all a Neil Young fan, but this bit was decent so because I care about all of you guys I feel compelled for you to see it. Two Neil Youngs on a Tree Stump...enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cycKvOwKJZw

-Jimmy Kimmel's Dad Text bit was better than Two Neil Youngs on a Tree, but I put it 2nd so that you could appreciate it more...can you tell I'm really pissed at Fallon! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjfHbS7UHtQ

-Kristin Chenoweth will play Velma Von Tussle in Hairspray Live. I'm still not watching due to the Harvey Fierstein factor. Sorry.

Wednesday's Trivia Question: Who was known for saying "What You Talkin About WIllis? 
kristy@watchingwaytoomuch.com

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at tvnme
http://watchingwaytoomuch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment