Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hope You'll Join Me for the Emmy's Tonight!!!

Hey Guys!
Hope you all had a great week!

I've been trying out some great NYC Restaurants, catching up with friends, going to the gym and chilling. Can't say I've made a healthy dinner yet but give me some time. Still keeping up with allllll my TV, just at a different pace. Sleeping a bit later, going to bed a bit earlier and seeing how this new no-blog life goes for a bit.

TV THIS WEEK: 
-Big Bro's down to the final 3-Of course I want James to win, but the best game has been played by Paul so if he wins I'm good. Nicole (aka Snoutlet) too...if she wins I'm okay with that. She's played a great game.

-Binged Queen Sugar. LOVE

-Watched a great documentary about the Marijuana industry in Denver called Rolling Papers. Highly Recommend that one!

-I'm in the middle of the Ron Howard Beatles Documentary, Eight Days A Week and LOVING IT!

-Looking forward to a few premieres this week especially, This is Us but right now I'm heading over to E! and some Emmy Red Carpet Coverage.

I've been posting stuff all week on the Watching Way Too Much Facebook page. Please check it out and join me for Emmy Red Carpet and then Emmy's LIVE COVERAGE!!! 

Miss You Guys...but not enough to come back full time.



No comments:

Post a Comment