Monday, September 12, 2016

It's Time for a Change

September 13 2016

To All My Faithful Readers...

It's time for a change...

For the past few months I've been really struggling to keep this blog going. It's been getting tougher for me to stay awake each night to watch everything I feel I should be watching in order to provide relevant, timely commentary each day. Don't forget, I have a day job, a husband, a 15 year old son and 2 dogs.  I really feel like I'm sitting too much, exercising too little and putting other things aside so that I can watch TV. 

I won't be completely silent.  I'm going to keep the Watching Way Too Much Facebook Page going with commentary, news, thoughts, clips etc. but I just don't think I can produce 5 blogs a week that are interesting, funny and timely any longer. 

I have LOVED every minute of this endeavor. I'm grateful for the community this blog has created. I've really enjoyed all of your friendship, comments & support.  I want to thank you all for being part of this time in my life.

No idea what it will feel like without this space for all of my thoughts about the medium I love so much. Maybe I'll come back to it, but for now...I'm going to take an extended leave of absence and see if I get to the gym, cook healthier dinners, take more walks & see more of my friends.   

I'm DEFINITELY going to be live for the Emmy's on Sunday...so if you aren't already a Facebook Friend...please check out the page.

Thank You All for Everything
Kristy Carruba 


No comments:

Post a Comment