Thursday, June 19, 2014

It's getting bad people...Big Brother Can't Get Here Fast Enough!






THE ANSWER TO WEDNESDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Ray Barone's wife on Everybody Loves Raymond was Debra.
FIRST FIVES: Mitch Klein, Ed Ziskind, Mike O'Dea, Karen Hadley, & Elke Raskob
HONORABLE MENTION: Christine Clarke

THE NUMBERS 

Tuesdays Broadcast Top 5
America's Got Talent-NBC 2.6/11.2
The Night Shift-NBC 1.4/6.5
NCIS-CBS .9/7.7
NCIS LA-CBS .9/6.3
Person of Interest-CBS .8/5.2

Tuesday's Cable Top 5
Big Bang Theory-TBS 1.1/2.6
Deadliest Catch-Discovery 1.0/3.0
Rizzoli & Isles-TNT 1.0/5.8
American Dad-Adult Swim 1.1/2.2
Haves and the Have Nots-OWN .9/2.7

Tuesday's Twitter Top 5 Primetime Ratings
Pretty Little Liars-ABC Family 405,000 Tweets
Awkward-MTV 89,000 Tweets
Bad Girls Club-Oxygen 68,000 Tweets
America's Got Talent-NBC 29,000 Tweets
Fargo-FX 23,000 Tweets 

THE SHOWS 
I honestly didn't watch a thing last night. On a side note. The camp trunks are done. It's weird, I know there's stuff out there, but there's nothing I am DYING to see or catch up on or anything. I'd love to discover something amazing to share with you all, but it's not looking great. Tonight is the Season 2 premiere of Rectify, TV Critics Awards, The 60's and Hollywood Game Night, so this weird twitchy, empty feeling I have should start to go away...I hope.  
THE OTHER STUFF

-Some Big Brother news (It's all I got people) Julie Chen revealed on The Talk yesterday that this season, 2 houseguests will win HOH every week. Each of them get to nominate 2 Houseguests for nomination which means 4 people go up for eviction each week. There's also a "Battle of the Block" not sure what that means, but Julie gave some clue that HOH doesn't guarantee your safety. Also in store for all of us, more viewer engagement in the form of something called "Team America."  It all starts next week!!!! CANNOT WAIT! I"m dying here! 

Thursday's EASY Trivia Question:  "CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, CAN'T LOSE" C'mon guys, make me proud, let me get as many of you guys to tell me the show. For anyone out there that has no idea, your Summer Vacation Homework…WATCH THIS SHOW! 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment