Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Shortest Blog Ever...



THE ANSWER TO TUESDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Newman live in Jerry & Kramer's building on Seinfeld
FIRST FIVES: Mike O'Dea, Ed Ziskind, Bob Kaplan, John Amy & Alex Nagler

HONORABLE MENTION: Christine Clarke

THE NUMBERS 

Sunday's Cable Top 5
Game of Thrones-HBO 3.7/6.9
Keeping up With the Kardashians-E! 1.1/2.4
Real Housewives of Atlanta-Bravo 1.0/2.4
Family Guy-Adult Swim .9/1.9
Married to Medicine-Bravo .8/1.7


Monday's Broadcast Top 5
American Ninja Warrior-NBC 1.7/4.9
24-FOX 1.6/6.3
MasterChef-FOX 1.5/4.6
Mike & Molly-CBS 1.2/5.2
Last Comic Standing-NBC 1.1/4.0

Monday's Cable Top 5 
Love & Hip Hop-VH1 1.8/3.4
WWE-USA 1.4/4.0
NHL Stanley Cup-NBC Sports Net-1.2/2.8
Hit the Floor 2-VH1 1.1/2.1
Big Bang Theory-TBS 1.0/2.2

Monday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings 
Love & Hip Hop:Atlanta-VH1 725,000 Tweets
WWE Monday Night Raw-USA 175,000 Tweets
Hit the Floor-VH1 70,000 Tweets
Hillary Clinton-ABC 24,000 Tweets
The Bachelorette-ABC 9,000 Tweets


THE SHOWS

The only show I watched last night was the 90 minute finale of Orange is the New Black and since I can't say anything about it other than it was AWESOME, I don't have much to say today. Sometimes that happens. They can't all be winners, but again, I'm begging you all. Get on the Orange is the New Black bandwagon. You all did it with Breaking Bad and House of Cards. Binge this one and thank me later. I can't believe I have to wait a year for Season 3. 

THE OTHER STUFF


-Good news Pretty Little Liars fans and parents of Pretty Little Liars fans...2 more seasons have been officially greenlit.  Sure that make a bunch of teens and tweens happy. I know my nieces will be psyched.

-ABC Is shutting down their Live Well digital network by the end of the year. With so many choices out there, it had to be tough to get an audience. 

Wednesday's RIDICULOUSLY EASY Trivia Question: Blossom is returning to TV over on The Hub. Who played her and what CBS show is she currently starring in?

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment