Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Giudice's are Idiots



THE ANSWER TO MONDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: That guy was Hong Kong Phooey!
FIRST FIVE: Mike O'Dea, Crystal Kyler, Elke Raskob, Alex Nagler & Mitch Klein
HONORABLE MENTION: Charles Brabham

THE NUMBERS  

Friday's Cable Top 5
MLB Baseball Playoffs-TBS 1.1/3.4
MLB Baseball Playoffs-FS1 1.1/3.5
American Dad-Adult Swim .8/1.7
WWE Friday Night Smackdown-Syfy .8/2.7
Wrek It  Ralph-Disney .8/3.8

Sunday's Broadcast Top 5
Sunday Night Football-NBC 6.9/18.1
Football Night in America-NBC 4.7/13.0
Once Upon a Time-ABC 3.1/8.6
60 Minutes-CBS 2.5/14.2
The Simpsons-FOX 2.0/4.3

Sunday's Cable Top 5
NA

Sunday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings
Once Upon a Time-ABC 81,000 Tweets
Homeland-Showtime 20,000 Tweets
Witches of East End-Lifetime 19,000 Tweets
Real Housewives of NJ-Bravo 15,000 Tweets
Mulaney-FOX 8,000 Tweets

THE SHOWS

Watch What Happens Live
Of course I couldn't wait til 9pm for the SUPER SPECIAL episode of WWHL. THE first interview of Theresa and Joe Giudice since their jail sentence. What did we learn? Joe and Theresa are both idiots. No, this isn't new news, we knew this all along but I honestly don't believe their BS. Theresa has had to sign contracts and deal with lawyers for all of her celebrity crap, but she didn't know what her plea deal meant? She didn't speak to her lawyers after the sentencing? I sort of believe that she may not have known what Joe was asking her to sign all those years, but shame on her for being that stupid. When Andy called her out on her love of designer labels, the finer things and homes that have never been lived in by any other humans, she said none of that matters to her. That's not what she had us all believing all these years. I'm sure Andy could have pulled the clips to prove it. Sure I'm sad for The Giudice kids but their parent are idiots and need to pay the price for their stupidity and maybe now that she'll see what jail's really like, Milania will change her ways, because I could see her ending up in the same cell as her Mom one day. The question now is…will Joe let the cameras film him being Mr. Mom? He owes 414K, so I'm betting he will and I know we all will watch. 

Manzo'd with Children
Hate to say this, because I really like the Manzo family but their show is boring.  I watched the first two episodes and there really isn't anything juicy to report. Lauren's getting married to Vito, she tried on wedding dresses and got Botox to help with her profound sweating problem. Caroline needs to lose weight, everyone moved back home, Alfred took a tennis lesson and the gang all went to trapeze class. That's about it. During the scenes for upcoming episodes, it LOOKS like Albie and Lauren have a huge, juicy fight, but who knows. I'll probably keep this one in the DVR, but it's definitely not appointment television for me.

This Week Tonight with John Oliver
As you guys know, I'm not a big news person. I've always enjoyed Jon Stewart clips and Stephen Colbert clips, but it's just too much of a commitment,  it makes my brain hurt and most news is bad news, so I stay away from it most of the time. (no judging please)  That being said, This Week Tonight is perfect for me. It's only 1 night a week, it's pretty educational and it's HILARIOUS! Any of you guys watching? If you don't or you haven't just give it a shot. DVR it, keep it around when you have 30 minutes to kill or, just go online and check out the clips. I LOVED this one. It's 15 minutes, but it's brilliant!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDPCmmZifE8

THE OTHER STUFF

-Rumor has it that Twin Peaks is coming back in 2016. It was weird back in 1990, too weird for me. I can only imagine how weird it will be if they do bring it back. Weird has been taken to a whole new level these days. It would be kind of interesting if Kyle MacLachlan reprised his role. Do you remember his characters name from the show? Bonus points if you do. 

Tuesday's Trivia Question: Name this Saturday Morning cartoon from way back when, this is a TOUGH one: 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme
kristy@watchingwaytoomuch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment