Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sons of Anarchy is the Craziest Show I've Ever Been Into. The End has Officially Begun.



THE ANSWER TO TUESDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Mash took place during the Korean War, China Beach was in Vietnam and Hogan's Heroes was World War II
FIRST FIVES: Bobby Aguilera, Elke Raskob, Lillian Doremus, Larry Price & Bob Kaplan
HONORABLE MENTION: Jim Carter

THE NUMBERS 

Sunday's Cable Top 5
Walking Dead-AMC 6.9/13.5
Talking Dead-AMC 2.9/5.6
Real Housewives of Atlanta-Bravo 1.8/3.8
Watch What Happens Live-Bravo 1.1/2.5
Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons-E! .8/1.7

Monday's Broadcast Top 5
The Voice-NBC 3.2/11.3
The Blacklist-NBC 2.5/9.6
Gotham-FOX 2.2/6.3
Dancing with the Stars-ABC 2.1/13.3
Scorpion-CBS 2.0/10.0

Monday's Cable Top 5 
NFL Football-ESPN 4.1/11.3
WWE-USA 1.4/3.8
Love & Hip Hop-VH1 1.2/2.3
K. Michelle: My Life-VH1 1.2/2.3
Fast N Loud-VH1 .7/1.4

Monday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings 
Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood-VH1 133,000 Tweets
WWE Monday Night Raw-USA 123,000 Tweets
The Voice-NBC 95,000 Tweets
Dancing with the Stars-ABC 64,000 Tweets
Gotham-FOX 33,000 Tweets

THE SHOWS

Real Housewives of NJ Finale PART 3 (The REAL Finale)
Not sure why the finale needed to be 3 parts. More and more of the same. Way too much Jim.  Lots of talk about Jim's Twitter feed. Gotta admit it, I wanted to go follow him just to see what everyone was talking about but I was too tired and too disgusted to actually follow through. Bobby, Jim and Amber still haven't made up and if I were Bobby, I'd NEVER make up with those freaks. Jim and Amber claimed Bobby was cheating on Nicole but then there were quite a few comments made where everyone thought Bobby was gay. I just don't get that vibe from him at all (not that there's anything wrong with it) and I think my gaydar's pretty good, actually. Reno denied telling Victoria Gotti he slept with his mother-in-law. Victoria Gotti wasn't on the show, but she's not taking her comment back and stands by it. Andy obviously can't stand Jim, I wonder if he'll be back next season, actually, I wonder if any of these women will be back. 

Godfather of Pittsburgh
So disappointed in this one. Of course whenever you see the word Godfather there are high expectations. This is a reality show, so lets just start with that. The show has a weird look and feel. There's a darkness which I guess there would be for a real life mafia type family. Vince, the "Godfather" seems a lot like a real life Tony Soprano. He sort of looks like him and he sort of acts like him. Vince claims to be on the straight and arrow and into all legitimate businesses. Then again, so did Tony Soprano. Seeing what the Giudice's are going through right now, I doubt Vince would open himself and his family up if he wasn't truly legit, but who knows? Vince is married to his second wife, has 3 boys, and a whole bunch of family. The big problem for Vince is that his brother-in-law opened up a competing club right near his. I'm not sure why that's SUCH a problem but it is. Vince sees it as betrayal and wants nothing to do with his brother-in-law or his sister Rosa which is KILLING his mother. Vince's oldest son seems a lot like Tony's son, AJ. He doesn't want to work hard, doesn't want to go to college, has a temper, likes violence and assumes Daddy's going to set him up in business and take care of everything. His middle son, Adolpho is 11, running Vince's limo business and earning $70,000. Hope he's paid his taxes! I guess the problem is that everyone other than Adolpho is miserable. Vince never smiles. The family seems unhappy and when it's real, and not an HBO original, it's just not as interesting as I thought it would be. The Pittsburgh accent is tough, the family isn't that likable and there was nothing SO compelling I need to go back to it. I did find the marble kitchen counter pretty nice, but the rest of the house was stereotypical 90's Carmela Soprano. Season Pass deleted. Totally bummed. 

Sons of Anarchy
The beginning of the end has officially begun. I don't know where to begin. The beginning of last nights Sons or the End? Kurt, you are killing me. These hour and 40 minute movies every week are keeping me up til all hours. I don't know how to jump in, so let me just do what I do and see how it goes. Lets just say that starting out last night, all of the Samcro guys and girls were getting a little lovin, each in their own way. Quite revealing actually, and not just because we saw Jax and Nero's naked (and very beautiful) butts. For Jax, it was, I believe, the first time he was with someone since losing Tara. Interesting that Winsome looked a lot like Tara, right? After everyone was done, it was a crazy couple of days for our gang and Karma was truly a b*tch. For Gemma, Abel figured out a way to make her pay even more for what she did to his Mom. He even got child services involved. Not bad for a five year old.  For August Marx, he lost pretty much all of his army. For Moses, he lost his eye, his fingers and then his life. Just like Bobby. I'm not sure, but I think that Tig officially came out last night, right? I mean technically he did, I guess. That scene with Venus and Tig was INTENSE. Poor Juice, he's officially Marilyn Manson's prison wife, now. How romantic having a guard bring him some Bronte poems, cocaine and Vaseline for date night.  Ratt proved his loyalty to his brothers, Jax told Abel the truth about Wendy being his Mom and that…set up the beginning of the end. Abel finally…FINALLY told his Dad that his Grandma killed his Mommy. Nice cliffhanger ending. I could seriously write for hours about last nights episode. There was just too much. OMG Sons is NUTS. I need a better adjective, maybe I'll find one, give me time. 3 episodes left. How will this crazy story end? 

True Tori
I was wondering what ever happened to Dean's other son, Jack. Now we know. He's living with his Mom and sister and he's 16 and Tori and Dean threw him an Alice in Wonderland themed party to celebrate. While there was a tiny bit of drama with the guest list, and with Dean's first wife Mary Jo being there, it all went very well. Of course there was some therapy because what's an episode of Tori and Dean without some Dr. Wexler? During therapy, Tori got the official word that Mystery Girls was cancelled via text. I guess that's normal these days. Big news, small news, text it. Tori's meeting with Charlie, her ex, went so well, she decided to have a meeting with Mary Jo too. I guess they now have a lot in common, huh? Mary Jo came across pretty well on camera. I wonder if she goes to Dr. Wexler too? She seemed pretty put together. Just as the conversation between Mary Jo and Tori got juicy. Credits. I hate that. 
THE OTHER STUFF

-16.8 Million Views…that's what Jimmy Kimmel's "I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy" YouTube video generated in just 5 days!  That's crazyyyyyy!

-CBS is going into the vault and airing 2 classic I Love Lucy episodes on Sunday 12/7. The very rare Christmas episode and my favorite episode of all time, the Chocolate Factory episode have been colorized which is blasphemy in my opinion,  but they're still worth checking out.

-USA renewed Graceland for a 3rd Season and TNT cancelled Franklin & Bash after 4 Seasons.

-I've never seen an episode of The Big Bang Theory so I have no idea who Mrs. Wolowtiz on the show was. Apparently it was her voice, as she was never on camera. Unfortunately now she never will be as she passed away yesterday. RIP Carol Ann Susi

-Mulaney's thiiiiis close to being officially cancelled. FOX is moving it around, and will now air at 7:30 on Sundays. Any minute now. Any minute.

-I LOVED The Osbournes when it was on. I can't believe that was 12 years ago, but it was. It ran from 2002-2005 and I loved it. Sharon Osbourne SAYS it's coming back for 6-8 episodes. Problem is that at this point no idea when or where. MTV says it's not taking it back and they're the ones who started it all. I think they'd be fools not to, but I'm not a programmer even though I should be. Maybe Les Moonves will find a home for it, or Netlfix or Crackle. Either way, wherever and whenever those 6-8 eps air, I will be watching. Sharrrrrron.


Wednesday's Trivia Question: I know a lot of you youngsters have probably never watched  I Love Lucy, but for all of you that have, how about an I Love Lucy trivia question. What was the name of Ricky Ricardo's club? 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment