Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Celebrity Apprentice and The Fosters

Congratulations to Monica Caraffa! Monica is January's Trivia Winner! New month, slates clean, everyone make sure you get your trivia answers in to be eligible for the monthly prize! 

Also…Happy 3rd anniversary to ME! I can't believe I've been doing this for 3 years! Thanks to all of you for being here every day! 
THE ANSWER TO MONDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Christopher Cross was the only person to win Best New Artist, Best Album, Record of the Year and Song of the Year
FIRST FIVE: Bobby Aguilera, Mike O'Dea, Monica Caraffa, Karen Feldman & Justin Jones
HONORABLE MENTION: Jim Carter

THE NUMBERS  

Friday's Broadcast Top 5
Shark Tank-ABC 1.9/7.9
20/20-ABC 1.5/6.0
Hawaii Five-0 1.4/10.4
Blue Bloods-CBS 1.3/.11.8
Undercover Boss-CBS 1.3/8.1

Friday's Cable Top 5
NA

Friday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
Glee-FOX 42,000 Tweets
Bring It!-Lifetime 33,000 Tweets
Key & Peele-Comedy Central 10,000 Tweets
Nascar Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony-NBC Sports 9,000 Tweets
Marriage Boot Camp-WE 5,000 Tweets

Sunday's Broadcast Top 5
Superbowl-NBC 35.0/114.5 MILLION VIEWERS!!!! 
Superbowl Post Game-NBC 26.1/73 million viewers!!!
The Blacklist-NBC 11.2/31.4 million viewers
Shark Tank-ABC 1.0/3.3
The Smpsons-FOX .7/1.9

Sunday's Cable Top 5
NA

Sunday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings
Superbowl-NBC 25,068,000 Tweets
Jimmy Fallon-NBC 124,000 Tweets
Downton Abbey-PBS 44,000 Tweets
The Blacklist-NBC 44,000 Tweets
Shameless-Showtime 8,000 Tweets

The 2nd annual Kitten Bowl on the Hallmark Channel delivered 1.3 million viewers which was up 28% vs. last year. I don't have the Puppy Bowl numbers yet, as soon as I do, I'll post um. 

THE SHOWS

I know the content is a little light today, but that's because there's no real news, I didn't watch Jane the Virgin, and I am OFFICIALLY all caught up on Suits which the Carruba family is OBSESSED with. Not in the same way we were obsessed with White Collar, this is a different obsession. Of course it TOTALLY screws up my Wednesday night viewing and hard decisions will now need to be made. I'm telling you, this working for a living thing is really a problem. 

Celebrity Apprentice
I'm not sure I've ever seen a boardroom like the one last night with Kenya, Geraldo and Vivica. Kenya called out Vivica for tweeting stuff about her and then told America that Vivica was in the midst of menopause. Donald Trump Jr. went on his phone right in the middle of the boardroom to prove that the menopause comment was there for all of us to see BUT someone did steal Vivica's phone and Vivica claimed that it was Kenya and that she was responsible for the Menopause tweet. In the end, Kenya got booted out and Geraldo stayed very neutral and stone faced during the entire thing. I've never seen anything like it. Also, the more and more I look at the 3 Trump men, the more bizarre they all look to me. Don Trump Jr.'s got an odd shaped head and the slicked back hair's really not working for him. Eric's no looker and he too has that slicked back hair thing going and it's not working for him either. I'm telling you, the money is really not helping them with their looks. You'd think Ivanka would have a makeover night or something.  In the second round, Donald Trump Sr. fired all an entire team which was a bummer because Brandi and Ian totally deserve to be in the finals. Joan Rivers was back in this episode and I like seeing her. It makes me feel like she's really not dead and that she'll just keep popping back into my life forever. So I'm guessing that next week is the finals? Leeza, Vivica and Geraldo and in my opinion without even seeing them compete, Leeza wins. Geraldo's a nut job and Vivica's got her menopause to deal with. 

The Fosters
Camping trip for the Fosters! A little fishing some hiking and some swimming in a perfect tiny swimming hole with a perfect rope swing. Brandon left Lu at home and Jesus left that psycho Haylee at home too. One difference, Lu STAYED home and Haylee, the psycho showed up in the woods. She's nuts! Who goes to the woods all alone? How would she have found them? No way Jesus knew where they would be and told her. 16 year old boys don't listen to their parents when they speak. EVER! That whole thing was a bit far fetched but since he has some crazy good hair and abs, I'll let it go. Jesus told Lena about Anna being pregnant and Haylee told Marianna which meant more fighting and more drama. Nobody can keep a secret on television, come on. Callie looked insane in her bikini. Even I can appreciate a nice rack when I see one. During all the drama, Marianna told her Mom's about Jesus's Haylee tattoo. Of course Jesus finally got wise and broke up with Haylee but since she's a stalker and a psycho, I'm betting we haven't seen the last of her. Jude annoys me. He just does. Oh and we finally have confirmation that Mike is NOT Anna's baby daddy. Whewwww, can you imagine if he was? Steph would have LOST HER MIND!  

THE OTHER STUFF


-Jimmy Fallon took The Tonight Show to LA this week. The opening number's awesome  http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/segments/110941 
and then some fun Superbowl photo bombs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYlogRWEw98

-Even though Fallon had a winner last night, Kimmel had these Music Mean Tweets: http://youtu.be/5M1ZKPCLb4I and as much as I HATE to admit it, Rob Gronkowski was hilarious and worth seeing. So check out the entire episode if you can.   
Tuesday's Trivia Question: What solo artist has received the most Grammy Awards of all time with 28? This includes a Lifetime Achievement Award. 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment