Wednesday, June 17, 2015

2 Hours of Married at First Sight with a Side of LeBron and Stef




THE ANSWER TO TUESDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Lucious Lyon is Jamal, Hakeem and Andrea's Daddy
FIRST FIVES: Mike O'Dea, Alex Nagler, Dylan Carruba, Evan Schweitzer & Cheryl Lasak
HONORABLE MENTION: Justin Jones


THE NUMBERS 

Sunday's Broadcast Top 5
NBA Finals Game 5-ABC 6.2/16.8
NBA Countdown-ABC 3.4/9.9
Jimmy Kimmel Live-ABC 2.7/8.3
Dateline-NBC .9/4.3
Family Guy-FOX .9/1.8

Sunday's Cable Top 5
Game of Thrones-HBO 4.1/8.1
Silicon Valley-HBO 1.1/2.1
Family Guy-Adult Swim .7/1.6
Botched-E! .7/1.4
Food Network Star-Food .7/2.1

Sunday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings
Game of Thrones-HBO 436,000 Tweets
WWE Money in the Bank-PPV 268,000 Tweets
Veep-HBO 5,000 Tweets
Silicon Valley-HBO 3,000 Tweets
Halt and Catch Fire-AMC 2,000 Tweets

Monday's Broadcast Top 5
Stanley Cup-NBC 2.6/7.5
The Bachelorette-ABC 1.8/6.2
So You Think You Can Dance-FOX 1.3/4.2
Mike & Molly-CBS 1.1/5.2
2 Broke Girls-CBS 1.1/5.1

Monday's Cable Top 5 
Love & Hip Hop-VH1 1.4/2.6
WWE-USA 1.3/2.6
Street Outlaws-Discovery 1.1/2.6
American Dad-Adult Swim .8/1.7
T.I. and Tiny-VH1 .8/1.6

Monday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings 
WWE Monday Night Raw-USA 211,000 Tweets
Love & Hip Hop-VH1 121,000 Tweets
The Bachelorette-ABC 76,000 Tweets
So You Think You Can Dance-FOX 20,000 Tweets
Teen Wolf-MTV 13,000 Tweets
THE SHOWS

Married at First Sight Reunion Parts 1 & 2
All day, my phone was buzzing with texts from my friends about Ryan and Jessica and the restraining order she took out against him. I couldn't wait until 9pm, I was totally obsessed with finding out what it was all about and what was going on. One problem…the producers didn't fill us in on any of it. This reunion special took place 6 months after the show ended which by my calculations was LAST Summer, so we really needed SOMETHING to bring us to real time. Anything. Even a little blurb on screen like they do at the end of Real Housewives each season.  The "experts" all seemed upset, disappointed and angry 6 months ago, but nobody offered any more current info which was very disappointing. Sean and Davina were up first. I should have challenged all of you guys to a drinking game. If we had to drink whenever "process" or "experiment" was said, we'd all be hungover this AM. What did you think of Dr. Logan's hot pink platforms? They distracted me a bit, but I stayed focused.  First up was Sean and Davina. I was hoping Sean would introduce us to his boyfriend or something but he just cried and apologized for hurting Davina. She didn't buy any of it and neither did the experts. While they were annoyed with Sean, they seemed angrier with Davina for not taking any responsibility in what went wrong, but she held her own. Of the 42 days Sean and Davina were married, they only spent 10 of them together. Not a recipe for success. Davina felt Sean was not authentic.  Sean felt Davina was a scary bully. I'd say they were all true statements. Those two will NEVER see each other again. Ryan and Jessica were up next. Ryan went with a crew cut and some very strange loafers. Jessica went with an odd dress that had a triangle cutout which was fine when standing but odd when sitting on that couch. Triangle skin peaking through. Jess definitely came across better than Ryan, but it went bad fast. Ryan did apologize for how bad he was on camera, but you could see he was getting angrier and angrier. Jess accused him of cheating on her with another girl on Valentines Day, she offered him a C-note and he walked off the set claiming Jess was an actress. The experts assured Ryan and all of us that Jessica was definitely the real deal. Finally, the other Ryan and Jacklyn came out and they still had feelings for each other and wanted to try again. Not sure what that actually means. I had been hearing rumors about them yesterday too. I need to get in touch with my sister and see if I can get some real info. Jacklyn kept calling Kevin Frazier "Kev" which made me laugh. They also showed how many times Jacklyn called Ryan "Dude" which was hilarious. I'm sure there is more to come with these couples. Not sure if there's another cycle coming our way or not especially now with all the controversy, but the couples did recommend the "experiment" which was interesting to me. Of course that was 6 months ago, I wonder if they would all say the same thing today. 

THE OTHER STUFF

I wouldn't say I'm proud of it, but I will admit it...after my props to Lena Headey yesterday for taking a very major naked walk of shame during the Game of Thrones season finale, all of you guys (and girls) sent me a million links letting me know that during my media blackout, I didn't see that she used a body double. So, I'm taking my props back and totally admitting that YES, I did look at her past naked performance photo compared to her most current naked performance photo and YES she definitely used a body double. I saw the differences that you and every freak on the Internet pointed out. I'm not going into EXACTLY how different certain lady parts were, but the evidence is clear. So Lena, from the neck up…great job. 

Big Brother starts in one week!!! YES! ONE WEEK PEOPLE!!! Yesterday, the houseguests were revealed. No hot Caleb types, which is a bit of a bummer, and I'm not sure how I feel about a transgender houseguest. I'm transgendered out at the moment. Of course I'm still very excited for Julie to be back in my life with her crazy hairstyles and crazy outfits and I am expecting the unexpected. I'm a trained BB professional at this point. I'm READY! Bring on BB! http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1004298/meet-the-new-cast-of-big-brother-/

Does ANYONE watch Penny Dreadful? I don't and won't, but for anyone out there that does, it's been renewed for a 3rd season.

Wednesday's Trivia Question: Kevin, Wayne & Karen…NAME THEIR DAD! 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment