Monday, June 15, 2015

Things better pick up soon, this blog stinks today!





THE ANSWER TO FRIDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Anthony Anderson's current Primetime show is Black-ish, Monica Potter's former Primetime show was Parenthod, Tony Braxton's current Primetime Show is Braxton Family Values and Curtis Stone's wife starred in Beverly Hills 90210
FIRST FIVES: Mike O'Dea, Karen Hughes, Elke Raskob, He Who Shall Not Be Named & Chuck Chiocco
HONORABLE MENTION:  Michele Mullings

THE NUMBERS 

Thursday's Broadcast Top 5
NBA Finals Game 4-ABC 6.3/16.3
Jimmy Kimmel Live Game Night-ABC 2.9/8.8
Big Bang Theory-CBS 1.4/6.9
Dateline-NBC 1.2/6.3
Wayward Pines-FOX 1.2/4.2

Thursday's Cable Top 5
American Dad-Adult Swim .9/2.0
WWE Smackdown-Syfy .7/2.6
Big Bang Theory-TBS .6/1.6
The Cleveland Show-Adult Swim .6/1.3
Braxton Family Values-WETV .5/1.0

Thursday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
Hannibal-NBC 41,000 Tweets
Jimmy Kimmel-ABV 20,000 Tweets
Wayward Pines-FOX 15,000 Tweets
iHeartRadio Summer Pool Party-CW 8,000 Tweets
Tonight Show-NBC 7,000 Tweets

Friday's Broadcast Top 5
FIFA Women's World Cup-FOX 1.5/4.2
20/20-ABC 1.1/5.1
Dateline-NBC 1.0/5.1
What Would You Do-ABC 1.0/4.6
Shark Tank-ABC .9/4.6
America's Got Talent-NBC .8/4.0

Friday's Cable Top 5
NA

Friday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
Phineas & Ferb-Disney XD 10,000 Tweets
Dark Matter-Syfy 7,000 Tweets
Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars 5,000 Tweets
Tonight Show-NBC 5,000 Tweets
Anderson Cooper-CNN 2,000 Tweets

THE SHOWS
I had a realllly busy weekend and last night we were out celebrating my son's travel team championship team, so I am in a huge Game of Thrones media blackout. I didn't watch anything at all last night. Over the weekend, I was able to start Orange is the New Black and currently I'm in the middle of episode 8. Anyone else binge on it at all over the weekend? I don't want to talk too much about it, but I think it's actually gotten better and a bit funnier. I'll give it some time and then review when more of you have watched it all. 

THE OTHER STUFF 

Friday's Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon had Jimmy and Lena Dunham in a Lip Sync Battle.Lena happened to look pretty good. She's obviously listening to hair and make-up people and I even think she may have lost a little weight, but she probably should have chosen an different outfit for her battle. The legs, the belly peakage, I don't know, not really the most flattering.  Not the greatest battle, but Jimmy's first song had me cracking up. I had totally forgotten "I've Never Been To Me." Check it out:  
http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/segments/133616

If you are a Game of Thrones fan and you're a Real Housewives of any city fan, you need to check this Real Housewives of Westeros spoof. Hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyPh8PMhUKI


Will Farrell and Kristen Wiig's Lifetime movie, A Deadly Adoption will in fact air this Saturday night. I'm not sure if this movie is serious, or a spoof or what but I'm definitely going to DVR it and check it out. This is the one Will pulled when news "leaked" out and now, it's back on the slate for Saturday night.

-Not sure ANYONE cares or missed the cancelled "comedies" The Millers or The McCarthy's but if you, and you aren't BBQing on 7/4. The remaining episodes will be "burned off" on CBS that night before the fireworks begin. I'll try to find all the marathons and specials for July 4th and let you know about them as soon as possible.

Monday's Trivia Question: What is the name of the prison featured in Orange is the New Black?

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment