THE ANSWER TO FRIDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman were Friday's Hollywood couple. Megan starred in Will & Grace and Nick just ended his stint on Parks & Rec.
FIRST FIVES: Bobby Aguilera, Mike O'Dea, Elke Raskob, Karen Hadley & Kathy Connelly
HONORABLE MENTION: Neil Moffatt
Thursday's Broadcast Top 5
Big Brother-CBS 1.9/5.9
Big Bang Theory-CBS 1.4/6.8
Under the Dome-CBS 1.0/5.0
Wayward Pines-CBS 1.0/3.3
The Astronaut Wives Club-ABC .8/4.3
Thursday's Cable Top 5
Shark Planet-Discovery 1.2/2.7
Teen Mom-MTV 1.1/1.9
Monster Mako-Discovery .9/2.0
American Dad-Adult Swim .7/1.6
Big Bang Theory-.7/1.9
Thursday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
Friday's Broadcast Top 5
What Would You Do? - 1.0/4.0
America's Got Talent-NBC
Friday's Cable Top 5
Friday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
Uncommon Sense-MTV2 6,000 Tweets
Sharks of the Shadowland-Discovery 5,000 Tweets
Shark Clans-Discovery 5,000 Tweets
Conan-TBS 5,000 Tweets
Sex with Brody-E! 2,000 Tweets
- Austin wanted us to be clear: Judas was the HOH NOT Austin. HAT=Judas…got it
- Audrey and Vanessa REALLY look alike when they have the hat and glasses on.
- Liz came clean and admitted to Vanessa that she was a twin. Vanessa told two friends and so on, and so on and so on.
- It is weird that Vanessa sleeps with that hat on, right?
- Shelli and Clay must talk eyebrows all day. That has to be their connection.
- Austin/Judas and Jeff need to GET THEIR HEADS IN THE GAME. Austin didn't know about the twin twist and didn't get it why it was a big deal and Jeff
- Jeff didn't know who won HOH? How in the world can you be in that house and not know who the HOH is. Get your head out of your butt Jeff!
- What was with Vanessa's tinfoil heart bling? Boredom or Trendsetter?
- I think that if Austin shaved the beard and cut the hair he might be super cute
- Who called for pizza and on what invisible phone?
- Is it my imagination or is this BB kitchen the grossest ever? Why doesn't anyone throw anything away? How is the storage room so clean and organized but the kitchen is a wreck?
- Does James EVER take that visor off. The brim must reek!
- Vanessa tucks the sunglasses into the hat…that's a new one
- What would happen if nobody screamed "Who Wants to see our HOH room?" Do the producers make them all do that? I think they should revolt and NOT invite everyone to see it. Just once.
- Tooootally forgot that Vanessa left her girlfriend at home.
- Biggest BB shocker of the year. Austin & Judas are both Claymates! Clay Aiken fans.
- Julia's obsessed with Shelli. Did you see her bow down to her. WHY?
- John the Dentist is a complete freak, but loved his teeth detective work. See, you can identify people by their teeth.
- Is Jeff a moron? Pretty sure he might be.
- Austin nominated Meg/Jason
- Vanessa nominated James/John the Dentist
- My sister figured it out…Meg's glasses are Mrs. Kotter's glasses from Welcome Back Kotter circa 1975
- I don't think Gronk should get the credit for the bubble party unless he's there in the bubbles or hosting or something.
- James has NEVER been told "no" before? I find that hard to believe. I'd say no to him. I don't date guys with visors. Well, actually, I don't date, but if I did, I'd say HELL NO to the visor.
- Meg and Jason won BOB because the doctor threw the competition like he was told.
I'm obsessed with Botched. I'm getting used to all the crazy people who show up at the doctors office with their crazy requests. I always know that the doctors will fix them or make them look much better than they did when they first showed up, but that's not really why I'm so obsessed with this show. A) Dr. Dubrow has this amazing ability to ALWAYS be smiling. He smiles when he meets the patient, he smiles at their personal story no matter how weird or terrible it is. He smiles when he examines their horrific deformity, he smiles under his surgical mask while he's operating, he smiles after surgery and of course he's always smiling when he's making fun of Dr. Paul who NEVER smiles. Dr. Paul seems sad all the time. Maybe the divorce or the kids or something but these two couldn't be any more different. B) Do Dr. Paul and Dr. Dubrow even work together in the same office? I don't think so. I think they're only together for the consult and the ball busting. Their jackets don't match, they don't perform the same types of surgeries and different people greet the patients on the day of their surgery which makes me think they have different offices. Has this ever been explained? I'm late to the party with this one.
HBO just renewed Ballers for a second season. For now, I'm still tuning in. I've been on the fence, but since I had already seen the premiere episode of Masters of Sex, I had time to watch last night. Victor Cruz showed up to party with a bunch of bikini clad chicks and to do Rob Cordry a favor on this weeks episode. I'm pretty sure that The Rock and Rob haven't really closed a deal with any of the players yet. The players are the problem with the show. I just don't give a crap about any of them. They all just make me angry. So much money, so little respect for it. There's something up with The Rock, he's got some medical issues from his days as a player so that's an interesting storyline and the ex-player turned car salesman who I thought I would like...I don't. He just seems like another stupid athlete who's lost now that his game days are over.
THE OTHER STUFF
Monday's Trivia Question: This week is what I am calling "Where are they now" week.
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme