Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Just the Yanks for me last night...I'm EXHAUSTED!

So here's the deal, I'm really trying to figure out a way NOT to rely on my work computer to house all of your email addresses. My private email won't hold them all, so it's either Facebook, Twitter or subscription but it seems the subscriber thing delivers the blog later in the day. So please bare with me while I try to figure this stuff all out. If anyone knows ANYONE who can give a blogger a hand...let me know!!! Thanks SO much for your help/patience. 


THE ANSWER TO MONDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: 


Show #1Jordan Catalano, Angela Chase, Rickie Vasquez & Rayanne Graff
Show #2 Corky Thacher, Drew Thacher, Libby Thacher and Becca Thacher
Answer: My So Called Life Goes On 
FIRST FIVE: Mike O'Dea, Bobby Aguilera, Alex Nagler, Kathy Connelly & Phyllis DiCesare
HONORABLE MENTION: Vanessa Benfield

THE NUMBERS  

Friday's Broadcast Top 5
Would Would You Do-ABC 1.2/4.6
Shark Tank-ABC 1.0/5.0
Dateline-NBC 1.0/4.7
20/20-ABC 1.0/4.4
MasterChef-FOX 1.0/3.5

Friday's Cable Top 5
Family Guy- Adult Swim .6/1.5
Treasure Quest Snake-Discovery .5/1.5
Bring it!-Lifetime .5/1.3
NFL Preseason-NFL Network .5/1.4
Girl Meets World-Disney .5/2.1

Friday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
Bring It!-Lifetime 10,000 Tweets
Girl Meets World-Disney 7,000 Tweets
Boxing-Spike 6,000 Tweets
Tonight Show-NBC 5,000 Tweets
The Soup-E! 200 Tweets
Sunday's Broadcast Top 5
PGA Golf Championship-CBS 1.8/10.8
Big Brother-CBS 2.0/6.7
60 Minutes-CBS 1.5/9.0
Bachelor in Paradise-ABC 1.3/3.9
American Ninja Warrior-NBC 1.0/3.0

Sunday's Cable Top 5
NA

Sunday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings
Teen Choice Awards-FOX 3,083,000 Tweets
Basketball Wives-VH1 56,000 Tweets 
Big Brother-CBS 36,000 Tweets
Bachelor in Paradise-ABC 27,000 Tweets 
I Am Cait-E! 12,000 Tweets

THE SHOWS
The only thing I watched last night was the Yankee game. My husband, son and I were there live til the VERY end. I'm exhausted but at least we got a win in the bottom of the 10th! Thank you Chase Headley! Got home in time to see Zac Efron and Jimmy Fallon play Egg Russian Roulette. Zac's hot and Jimmy's cute, but it's Higgin's who's the star of this bit.  Here's the clip: http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/egg-russian-roulette-with-zac-efron/2892220

THE OTHER STUFF

-Guess who'll be hosting SNL? Tracy Morgan, Miley Cyrus & Amy Schumer. Not necessarily in that order though.  Miley kicks things off on 10/3, 10/10 is Amy and then Tracy returns on 10/17.  I'm betting a bunch of SNL/30 Rockers show up for that one. Alec maybe?

-I thought for sure that I'd be sitting at the Neptune this weekend buying Jon Stewart a Nooney Burger but it seems he has other plans. Bit surprised he's choosing WWE SummerSlam over me and LBI, but if that's what'll make JS happy in his retirement, good for him. 

Tuesday's Trivia Question: I think this is a tough one. Let's see how you all do.
Show #1 Detective Andy Spiowicz, Detective Greg Medavoy, Lt. Arthur Fancy & Detective Bobby Simone
Show #2 Danny Reagan, Erin Reagan-Boyle, Jamie Reagan, Henry Reagan and Frank Reagan
Answer: 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment