Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Captain Lee and the Mets




THE ANSWER TO TUESDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION:  Davey Johnson was the manager of the 1986 World Series Champion NY Mets.
FIRST FIVES: Brian Gould, James Schiro, Phyllis DiCesare, Bill McLaughlin & Mike Pierro
HONORABLE MENTION: Brett Blattman

THE NUMBERS 

Monday's Broadcast Top 5
Big Bang Theory-CBS 4.2/15.8
Supergirl-CBS 3.2/12.9
The Voice-NBC 3.1/11.8
Blindspot-NBC 2.2/8.0
Dancing with the Stars-ABC 1.9/12.1
 
Monday's Cable Top 5 
Monday Night Football-ESPN 4.4/12.2
Love & Hip Hop-VH1 1.5/2.6
WWE-USA 1.2/3.2
Real Housewives of OC-Bravo 1.1/2.3
Black Ink Crew Chicago-VH1 1.0/1.8

Monday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings 
WWE Monday Night Raw-USA 147,000 Tweets
Dancing with the Stars-ABC 137,000 Tweets
Love & Hip Hop-VH1 116,000 Tweets
The Voice-NBC 82,000 Tweets
Supergirl-CBS 69,000 Tweets  


Sunday's Broadcast Top 5
Sunday Night Football-NBC 6.9/18.8
The OT-FOX 3.5/9.9
Football Night in America-NBC 3.5/10.2
 The Simpsons-FOX 2.7/6.6
Brooklyn Nine-Nine-FOX 2.0/4.2

Sunday's Cable Top 5
Walking Dead-AMC 6.7/13.1
Talking Dead-AMC 3.1/6.2
Walking Dead-AMC 1.2/2.5
Family Guy-Adult Swim 1.0/2.0
American Dad-Adult Swim .8/1.6

Sunday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings
2015 MTV EMA's MTV 907,000 Tweets
The Walking Dead-AMC 821,000 Tweets
WWE Hell in a Cell-PPV 275,000 Tweets
Talking Dead-AMC 62,000 Tweets
Homeland-Showtime 4,000 Tweets

THE SHOWS

So funny that the 3 Carruba's agreed to flip back and forth between the Met game and Below Deck last night. There is just something intriguing about the yachting life that apparently appeals to all ages and sexes. With only 2 charters left the sh*t finally hit the fan. After Captain Lee conducted a SERIOUS investigation, he proclaimed the oven fire was Chef Leon's fault. Honestly, I'd say it was Kate's fault, but ya can't kick her off the boat, she's running things really well. Leon was a d**sh and I was happy to see him go. Rocky flipped out when she heard the news and did what most of us would have done. Stripped down, jumped off the boat, and swam away to another giant yacht. She returned and  had to cook dinner for the guests that included a salad sprinkled with Oreo crumbs. Crazy stuff, but Captain Lee  called Ben from last season and I guess he was just sitting around some dock somewhere waiting for a chef gig and BOOM he got the call. Kate and Eddie couldn't be happier, but I sense drama next week. 

I woke up this morning to find out that the Mets lost in 14 innings. When I went to bed it was a tie score and I had witnessed my first inside-the-park World Series home run. 
    
THE OTHER STUFF

-Drew Barrymore's making the rounds with her new book, so of course she stopped by her best friend's husband's talk show for some PUPPARDY!!!!

-Dear Rob Lowe, I don't want to say it was all me, but I did tell a few friends about The Grinder and they told a few friends and so on and so on and so on. You can thank me personally for the full season order via Twitter or Instagram. So happy for you and for all of us. 

-First they said yeah, then they said neigh…HBO renewed The Brink over the Summer and changed their mind yesterday and cancelled the show. I wasn't a fan of that one at all. Pretty sure I was surprised when they actually renewed it. I knew I was right. (See above)

-Life in Pieces got the full season order news from CBS last night too. I need to go back to that one. That's the one with great cast and cool format, but needed a little tweak. Maybe they've tweaked it enough for me now. 

-Sad for Mark Paul Gossalear, his Truth Be Told show on NBC was just given bad news…cut to 10 eps.

-Jane Lynch will host this years People's Choice Awards on January 6th. I'm good with that choice. 

Wednesday's World Series Trivia Question: Name both mascots for the two current World Series teams.


WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment