Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Who'd Win in a Fight? Carrie, Alicia, Alex or Elizabeth.



THE ANSWER TO MONDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Ray Knight is the guy who scored when Bill Buckner screwed up in 1986.
FIRST FIVE:Mike O'Dea, James Schiro, Jo Engel, Brian Gould and Chuck Chiocco
HONORABLE MENTION:Brett Blattman
THE NUMBERS  

Friday's Broadcast Top 5
Shark Tank-ABC 1.5/6.2
Blue Bloods-CBS 1.2/10.2
Last Man Standing-ABC 1.2/7.1
Dr. Ken-ABC 1.2/6.0
20/20-ABC 1.2/5.2

Friday's Cable Top 5
MLB ALCS-FS1 1.4/5.6
Gold Rush-Discovery 1.1/3.5
Family Guy-Adult Swim .8/1.7
Descendants-Disney .5/2.5
Big Screen Movie-ABC Family .5/1.0

Friday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
Rachel Maddow-MSNBC 8,000 Tweets
Bellator MMA Live-Spike 6,000 Tweets
Jimmy Kimmel Live-ABC 4,000 Tweets
The Soup-E! 2,000 Tweets
A Football Life-NFL Network 1,000 Tweets 

Sunday's Broadcast Top 5
Sunday Night Football-NBC 6.9/18.8
The OT-FOX 3.5/9.9
Football Night in America-NBC 3.5/10.2
 The Simpsons-FOX 2.7/6.6
Brooklyn Nine-Nine-FOX 2.0/4.2

Sunday's Cable Top 5
NA

Sunday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings
2015 MTV EMA's MTV 907,000 Tweets
The Walking Dead-AMC 821,000 Tweets
WWE Hell in a Cell-PPV 275,000 Tweets
Talking Dead-AMC 62,000 Tweets
Homeland-Showtime 4,000 Tweets

THE SHOWS
I'm pretty proud of all that I accomplished last night. Stopped to get my favorite salad dressing, took a Peloton class in my basement, made a delicious dinner, pretty cool convo with my son, practiced my "No More Tears" lip sync for Saturday night, and then caught up on all the Sunday night shows. Homeland, Quantico, Madam Secretary and The Good Wife. All of them, with the exception of The Good Wife, are really tough for me these days. I don't know if I have adult ADD or if I'm getting stupid in my old age or what but it's gotten to the point where I can't have my laptop open, can't have the iPhone near me, can't do anything other than just concentrate big time and then, I still need to check stuff online to see if I'm totally getting what's going on. I was very distracted last night by all these kick ass female characters and started to think about these women outside of their shows. Here's where my add was at: Carrie Mathison, Alicia Florick, Elizabeth McCord and Alex Parrish...
1) Who would you want as your next President? Duhhhh Elizabeth McCord, but Alicia could be her VP.
2) Who would I want to help my son with his homework? Alicia...definitely Alicia.
3) F, Marry, Kill...I'd F Alex, Marry Elizabeth and Kill Carrie
4) Who's probably the best cook? None of them really eat but I'm going to go with Alicia.
5) Who wins in a fight...Alex vs. Carrie? Tough one. I'm going with Alex if it's pure fighting, no guns. Carrie if there are guns allowed
6) Best Dressed? Alicia
7) Worst Dressed? Carrie
8) Who would I want to have dinner with? Elizabeth
9) Who would be the best to party with? Gotta go with Carrie...she's got the good stuff on her at all times.
10) Best Wife Material? Elizabeth's proven herself already.
11) Best Mom? Elizabeth wins this one again. Yes, even over Alicia and DEFINITELY over Carrie. 
12) Best in Bed? Carrie off her meds.
13) Best Friend? None of them...they all can't seem to hold on to any friends.
14) Hardest Worker? I'm going to say Carrie. They all seem to work 24/7, but Carrie's rarely off the clock
15) Best Rack-Alex
16) Best Hair-Alex
17) Best Make-up-Alicia
18) Best Sleeves-Elizabeth
19) Drinks the Most Coffee? Elizabeth
20) Richest? Alicia

I could obviously go on and on with this...see how my mind wanders? They're all pretty amazing women though, aren't they?

THE OTHER STUFF
-Thank GOD FX cancelled Married. Hated that one! 

-This past Sunday, Yahoo was the exclusive broadcaster of the Bills/Jaguars game in London. I had it on my iPAD and so did 15.2 million other people. Impressive numbers and thank you Cablevision for a perfect video experience...THIS TIME! 

-Alright, alright, alright, Matthew McConaghey will be hosting SNL on 11/21. Should be pretty good especially if they spoof the hell out of those Lincoln spots. Adele will be performing her new song "Hello" which is pretty decent. Of course I'm partial to the Lionel Richie "Hello" but you be the judge: 
ADELE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A
LIONEL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84RxK4N1wfE

-Ricky Gervais will be back to host this years Golden Globes Awards. I'm pretty happy with this decision. He's a great host and great on talk shows, I just never like him in any actual TV shows. I think it's my accent issue. I definitely need to see someone about this problem. It could be limiting me. 

-I gave up Real Housewives of NYC twice. I'm not sure I even know who Kristen Taekman is at this point, but it was all over Twitter yesterday that she was leaving the show. Does anyone care? 

-ABC Family, soon to be Freeform, renewed Monica the Medium for another season.

-Any Broadway lovers out there? I'm not a huge Broadway person. If Broadway IS your thing though, this new BroadwayHD site sounds pretty cool and will probably save you a TON of dough. You can subscribe and watch a bunch of Broadway shows all from your very comfortable couch instead of the tiniest most cramped chair possible. Not sure of the price of the subscription but with the average Broadway ticket about $175 bucks it's gotta be better, plus, at home, there's a place for your coat, your bag and your umbrella. There's no huge head in your way and you can get up and go to the bathroom, having a coughing fit or snack without anyone giving you the evil eye.


Tuesday's Trivia Question: Who was the manager of the NY Mets in 1986 when they won the World Series?

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment