Thursday, October 22, 2015

Congratulations Mets Fans!






THE ANSWER TO WEDNESDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: The NY Met that Jerry Seinfeld helped move was...KEITH HERNANDEZ
FIRST FIVES: Mike O'Dea, Bob Kaplan, Mike Pierro, Phyllis DiCesare & Brian Gould
HONORABLE MENTION: Brett Blattman

THE NUMBERS 

Wednesdays Broadcast Top 5
The Voice-NBC 2.6/10.9
NCIS-CBS 2.1/16.8
It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown-ABC 2.0/5.9
Chicago Fire-NBC 1.7/7.7
NCIS New Orleans-CBS 1.6/12.8

Wednesday's Cable Top 5
MLB NLCS-TBS 2.7/9.2
Being Mary Jane-BET .9/2.2
American Dad-Adult Swim .9/2.0
If Loving You is Wrong-OWN .5/2.0
The Cleveland Show-.5/1.2

Wednesday's Twitter Top 5 Primetime Ratings 
Being Mary Jane-BET 114,000 Tweets
Scream Queens-FOX 60,000 Tweets
The Voice-NBC 39,000 Tweets
The Flash-CW 38,000 Tweets
E:60-ESPN 4,000 Tweets 

THE SHOWS 
I was out LATE last night. I had every intention to watch SOMETHING when I got home, but that just didn't happen at all. I got out the laptop, turned on Survivor and the next thing I knew it was 533AM! So I totalllly owe you guys a makegood. Wednesday is a HUGE TV night but good friends, good food, and a gorgeous night was what it took to get me off my couch and away from it all. 
Congratulations to all of my Met Fan friends and readers. I heard about the big win. Didn't see a highlight or a clip or anything but I am happy for you guys.  

THE OTHER STUFF
There  was some news yesterday, so the blog's not a total waste of time this morning. Chris Rock's coming back to host the Oscar's this year. Last time he hosted was 2005. I don't know what to think about this "big news." Sure, he just directed Amy Schumer's HBO special, but what has Chris Rock been doing lately? I see him every so often at a great burger place near me called The Filling Station. Yes, he's a great comedian, but when was the last time he did stand-up? When was the last time he was in a movie or anywhere? All I'm saying is that these days, it's all about staying "relevant" I'm assuming over the next few months, Chris will remind us of his brilliance and his relevance so that he can get those ratings up on Oscar night. I don't know...odd choice? Brilliant choice? What do you guys think?

-ABC Family soon to be Freeform announced the renewal of Switched at Birth.
-The next season of Mythbusters will be the last season of Mythbusters. Pretty sure they just ran out of myths to bust. 
Thursday's Trivia Question: I probably should have done the Mets trivia today and the Back to the Future trivia yesterday but I didn't even know it was Back to the Future day until wayyyy after I posted this thing, so lets just do it now. Name the device in the Delorean that sent Marty to October 21st 2015.  Apparently the device is still working and check out where Doc Brown and Marty showed up last night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0VGRlEJewA

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment