Monday, October 26, 2015

Damn You Tom Brady!




THE ANSWER TO FRIDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Kate Burton played Meredith Grey's Mom on Grey's and she plays Sally on Scandal. Jeff Perry played Meredith's Dad on Grey's and he plays Cyrus Beane on Scandal. Good thing they're on Shonda's good side, I'd hate to think what would happen if they weren't. 

FIRST FIVES: Monica Caraffa, Rachel Snyder, Mike O'Dea, Karen Feldman & Ali Accarino
HONORABLE MENTION: Brett Blattman 

THE NUMBERS 

Thursday's Broadcast Top 5
Thursday Night Football-CBS 3.7/11.0
Thursday Night Football Pregame-CBS 3.1/10.4
Scandal-ABC 2.5/8.2
Grey's Anatomy-ABC2.4/8.9
How to Get Away With Murder-2.0/6.9

Thursday's Cable Top 5
Thursday Night Football-NFL Network 1.2/2.8
Project Runway-Lifetime 8/2.5
American Dad-Adult Swim .7/1.8
The Cleveland Show-Adult Swim .6/1.3
WWE Smackdown-Syfy .6/2.2

Thursday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
Scandal-ABC 156,000 Tweets
Grey's Anatomy-137,000 Tweets
How to Get Away With Murder-ABC 95,000 Tweets
The Vampire Diaries-CW 46,000 Tweets
WWE Smackdown-Syfy 46,000 Tweets 

Friday's Broadcast Top 5
Shark Tank-ABC 1.5/6.2
Blue Bloods-CBS 1.2/10.2
Last Man Standing-ABC 1.2/7.1
Dr. Ken-ABC 1.2/6.0
20/20-ABC 1.2/5.2

Friday's Cable Top 5
NA

Friday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
Rachel Maddow-MSNBC 8,000 Tweets
Bellator MMA Live-Spike 6,000 Tweets
Jimmy Kimmel Live-ABC 4,000 Tweets
The Soup-E! 2,000 Tweets
A Football Life-NFL Network 1,000 Tweets 

THE SHOWS 


I never talk about sports really, but I'm a HUGE Jet fan which means I HATE Tom Brady. As much as I despise the guy, I also have to give him credit. My Jets didn't suck yesterday, of course they made some mistakes, but it didn't really matter, Tom Brady beat us. Not the Patriots per se...Tom Brady. After that Jets debacle, I hung in there and watched the Giants beat the Cowboys with the Giants fans in my house and then...my body started stiffening up. After 2 weeks of injury and sickness, I went back to Pilates Sunday AM and I am in soooooooooo much pain today. Good pain, yes, but pain nonetheless. When the stiffness and acheyness kicked in, I must have passed out because the only thing I saw other than football last night, was the final episode of RHONJ-Teresa Checks In. No Elizabeth McCord, no Carrie, no Alicia Florick and no Alex Parrish...Now I'll have to catch up big time tonight. I have to admit something right here, right now...it's getting harder and harder for me to Watch Way Too Much...I keep falling asleep!!!

Real Housewives of NJ-Teresa Checks In FINALE
Okay, we get it, we get it. Joe Giudice is doing the best he can. He's got 4 daughters and a wife in prison, he can't drive anywhere, but he's apparently got plenty of friends and family members to drive him wherever he needs to go. Sure his daughter's feeding dog food to the fish and his cellphone fell in the pond, but does he let it get to him? Nope. He just keeps on going. "What're ya gonna do?" He seems to have everything a guy could need other than wife who's a convicted felon. Wader boots and a huge net so he can get right in that pond and find his phone.  He's got a mini dirt bike, a quad and the ingredients and ability to make 400 different types of pizza in less than 10 minutes. He's got an infinite amount of bows to put in one daughters hair while the other daughter's shaving his back and carrying a chainsaw. Really, what more could a guy facing 42 months in prison want?  Not sure I could have handled being in that room upstate with all those deer heads but that's just me.



THE OTHER STUFF 

-Last week, Jimmy Kimmel did his show in Brooklyn all week. Not sure anyone saw Friday night's show with Howard Stern and the Whack Pack, but he did a great take off on Do the Right Thing. Check it out:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q81_bY6CMJU

-I'm sort of feeling bad for Phillip Winchester, the star of  The Player. He and Sullivan Stapleton were partners in Strike Back on Cinemax. Both of them got gigs on NBC this Fall. Sullivan just got the full season order for Blindspot and NBC just cut Phillip's to 9 episodes which doesn't bode well for him at all. Hoping NBC sends him to work with his old buddy on Blindspot to keep the Section 20 guys together somehow.

-CBS gave Bradley Cooper and the Limitless cast full season order. I've never seen that show yet. I didn't love the movie and as much as I enjoy Bradley Cooper, he's not really in it enough for me to make any promises or commitments.

-Bad news all around for Chace Crawford, huh? His brother-in-law, Tony Romo's sidelined and now it looks like he might be too. His show, Blood & Oil was just reduced from 13 episodes to 10. I already gave that one up. Don Johnson and Chace were cute, but not cute enough. Makes Sunday's easier.

-TBS cancelled Clipped

-Jimmy Fallon fell again. Of course this time there was some Yaegermeister involved and he hurt his other hand but apparently he's okay. What's up with this guy? Not having the best few months, is he? 2 hands and a tooth so far. I'm sure NBC wants to wrap him in bubble paper for the rest of the year.

-I haven't seen the live or the taped Undateable, but they're continuing to broadcast the show live for the rest of their committed Friday night episodes. So if you're home and you remember, you may want to check it out this week.

Monday's World Series Trivia Question: I didn't come up with this one, my son did. Who scored the game winning run on Bill Buckner's error?


WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment