Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I didn't watch the Mets...caught up on Quantico & The Good Wife and then checked out My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend




THE ANSWER TO MONDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Christopher Knight-The Brady Bunch, Christopher Meloni-Law & Order SVU, Chris Pratt-Park & Rec (or I'd accept Everwood and anything else he's been in as a REGULAR) and Christopher Lloyd-TAXI! (I did NOT accept Back to the Future)
FIRST FIVE: Jo Engel, Adam Cohen, Priscilla Paez, Rachel Snyder & Karen Feldman
HONORABLE MENTION:Brett Blattman 
THE NUMBERS  
Friday's Broadcast Top 5
Shark Tank-ABC 1.5/5.7
Last Man Standing-ABC 1.3/6.3
Dr. Ken-ABC 1.3/5.7
Blue Bloods-CBS 1.2/10.4
Hawaii Five-0-CBS 1.1/8.9

Friday's Cable Top 5
NA

Friday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
Undateable-NBC 15,000 Tweets
Shark Tank-ABC 7,000 Tweets
Dateline NBC-7,000 Tweets
The Jacksons-Lifetime 5,000 Tweets
A Football Life-NFL Network 4,000 Tweets

Sunday's Broadcast Top 5
Sunday Night Football-NBC 5.8/16.1
Football Night in America-NBC 3.7/10.7
60 Minutes-CBS 3.0/15.2
Quantico-ABC 1.6/5.6
Once Upon a Time-ABC 1.6/5.2

 
Sunday's Cable Top 5
NA

Sunday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings
The Walking Dead-AMC 611,000 Tweets
Once Upon a Time-ABC 50,000 Tweets
Keeping Up With the Kardashians-E! 15,000 Tweets
Homeland-Showtime 4,000 Tweets
The Leftovers-HBO 4,000 Tweets 

Top 5 Live +7 (aka Time Shifted) for the Week of 9/21/15-9/27/15
Empire- From a 6.7 to a 9.4 (+2.7)
Modern Family-From a 3.2 to a 5.4 (+2.2)
Big Bang Theory-From a 4.7 to a 6.8 (+2.1)
Blindspot-From a 3.1 to a 5.0 (+1.9)
Scandal-From a 3.3 to a 5.1 (+1.8)

Top Shows by Engagement

 
Rank
TV Show
Network
Total
Actions
Total
Content
Actions per Post
Fans & Followers

1.
The Walking Dead
AMC
1,684,300
76
22,162
38,922,976

2.
Once Upon a Time
ABC
61,316
21
2,920
7,833,729

3.
Basketball Wives: LA
VH1
55,776
20
2,789
1,085,734

4.
The Simpsons
FOX
48,874
51
958
69,691,541

5.
Homeland
Showtime
33,743
42
803
2,262,368

6.
Keeping Up With The Kardashians
E!
25,958
34
763
8,496,741

7.
Family Guy
FOX
19,240
34
566
53,834,883

8.
Talking Dead
AMC
16,487
7
2,355
3,102,680

9.
Blood & Oil
ABC
13,966
28
499
367,642

10.
Quantico
ABC
13,884
29
479
525,299

 


THE SHOWS


Quantico
I do like Quantico...a lot, actually, but it's very confusing. Am I the only one having trouble keeping all the characters and their secrets straight? Add the flashbacks, the present day stuff and if I am counting correctly, there are now 4 FBI agents that are working undercover or covering something up, right? Simon, Miranda, Liam, and Ryan. A few more tight v-necks this week, but lets face it, only Alex is truly rocking that v-neck. I'm not really sure if Simon, is or isn't kicked out of the crew now. I thought he was, and that he was helping Alex, but now, I'm even more confused than ever. Please someone tell me I'm not crazy and that this show is hard to follow. I feel like I need a notebook or something. Two big cliffhangers, right? Shelby transferred a million bucks to someone. Is she the real terrorist? Simon's "boss" is Jacob? HUH? I'm sticking with this one, but I feel like I need a cheat sheet every week. At least I am getting more of what I thought the show was all about in the first place, FBI training. I don't know about you, but if I was zip-tied to someone and thrown in a pool, I'd FREAK OUT, panic and probably drown. Glad I know that's one of the exercises, now I know for sure I'd never make it as an agent. 

The Good Wife
Okay, we have Alicia's new guy, Jason the private detective. Her new Kalinda. You remember him, he used to be Izzy's guy on Grey's Anatomy. To be honest, I lost track of him since then but he's looking good these days and Alicia's going to most likely make the same mistake twice. Actually 3 times if you include Finn, right? You'd think she'd learn not to sh*t where she eats, but considering that she really has no other life, where's she gonna meet someone if not at the office? She doesn't seem like the Tinder type. We TOTALLY know where this is heading. Although, how will they get to the bedroom with Grace hovering around all the time. Does she not go to school anymore? Alicia and her new associate took on a case where a Mom/photographer (Amy Irving) used nude photos of her kid in a museum show . First big case for Alicia in a while and she did pretty well. Cleared about 14K in just under 40 minutes. Not bad!  Over at the old place, Cary was becoming more and more aware of how much of a step back he's taken sticking with the old guard. I'm hoping that once again, he leaves and partners up with Alicia and her new crew.  In the mean time he's going up against Howard and I'm thinking it's gonna get ugly fast. Loving the Eli/Margo Martindale war. Of course I'm rooting for Eli but Margo is GOOD!

My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
While waiting for Jane the Virgin, I decided to check out My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. So glad I did. Finally something different, something a bit off, something weird and adorable and, well, crazy. Rebecca graduated from Harvard AND Yale and was about to be made junior partner in her law firm but she was literally seeing signs everywhere she looked, reminding her that she actually wasn't happy with her life. Then, she bumped into Josh Chan, a cutie that she had dated for 2 months many years ago at sleepaway camp. He was leaving NYC for West Covina California. (2 hours from the beach...4 with traffic) So what does she do? Quits the job, broke into a "West Covina" song and headed out there without even telling her Mom. Of course she got a job and an apartment in 10 seconds, went off her meds and headed to find JOSH! She didn't find him, but she did find his buddy and agreed to go out with him. Second song of the episode was the "Sexy Getting Ready Song" which was hilarious. Her new work buddy, seems to be just as insane as she is. Together, their mission is to find Josh Chan and of course make him fall in love with her. This show is quirky, fun and strange. Reminds a little bit of Ally McBeal. I hope it stays this way, Fingers crossed. 

THE OTHER STUFF

-I keep reading stories about a Fantasy Island reboot, but since there is just NO way to find anyone close to Ricardo Montalban or Tattoo for that matter, I can't imagine how Hollywood would do this. Of course if you read further, the idea is not remotely close to the original. We're talking about a female Mr. Roarke, whose company makes people's fantasies come true. No "Welcome To Fantasy Island" no "The Plane, The Plane" no welcome toast, just the fantasy. Of course we'll have to take a wait-and-see approach here, but I'm already not happy with this idea. 

Tuesday's Trivia Question: The entire drive this morning, I was trying to think of Walter White's baby daughter's name. Finally got it...WITHOUT looking. Can you do the same?

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment