Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Game of Thrones and More

May 31,2016
Trivia Answer: Vera, Flo and Alice all worked for Mel at Mel's Diner

First Fives: Karen Heniger, Bobby Aguilera, Mike O'Dea, Elke Raskob & Lisa Esposito
Honorable Mention: Dani Jackel


THE NUMBERS

Wednesday's Broadcast Top 5
Law & Order SVU 1.6/7.1
Chicago PD-NBC 1.4/6.8
Finding Nemo-ABC 1.3/4.3
Price is Right Special-CBS 1.2/6.6
Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders-1.0/5.7

Wednesday's Cable Top 5
NBA Playoffs-ESPN 2.2/5.4
American Dad-Adult Swim .8/1.6
Big Bang Theory -TBS .7/2.1
NHL Conference Finals-NBC Sports .6/1.4
Real Housewives of NYC-Bravo .5/1.5

Wednesday's Social Media Top 5
Nashville Series Finale-ABC 106,000 Tweets
Supernatural-CW 89,000 Tweets
Arrow-CW 43,000 Tweets
Chicago PD-NBC 30,000 Tweets
Law & Order: SVU-29,000 Tweets

Thursday's Broadcast Top 5
Big Bang Theory-CBS 1.4/7.2
Mom-CBS 1.0/5.3
Life in Pieces-CBS 1.0/5.0
500 Questions-ABC .9/5.0
Bones-FOX .9/4.6

Thursday's Cable Top 5
NA

Thursday's Social Media Top 5
Spelling Bee-ESPN 140,000 Tweets
Red Nose Day-NBC 59,000 Tweets
WWE Smackdown-USA 41,000 Tweets
The Real World-MTV 18,000 Tweets
At Midnight-Comedy Central 18,000 Tweets   

Late Night Ratings for the Week of 5/16/16-5/20/16
Fallon-.8/3.1
Colbert-.4/2.3
Kimmel- .4/1.9
Seth-.4/1.4
Trevor Noah-.3/.7
Corden-.3/1.1
Carson Daly-.2/.8
Larry Wilmore-.2/.5
Conan-.1/.4

Early Morning Ratings for the Week of 5/16/16-5/20/16

Friday's Broadcast Top 5
Dateline-NBC .9/4.7
Shark Tank-ABC .8/3.7 
500 Questions-ABC .7/4.4
20/20-ABC .7/3.8
Caught on Camera with Nick Cannon-NBC .7/3.3

Friday's Cable Top 5
NA

Friday's Social Media Top 5
NA


Sunday's Broadcast Top 5
Nascar-FOX 1.3/5.5 
American Ninja Warrior-NBC .9/3.2
60 Minutes-CBS .6/6.3
Undercover Boss-CBS .6/4.0
America's Funniest Home Videos-ABC .6/3.5

Sunday's Cable Top 5
NA

Sunday's Social Media Top 5
NA



THE SHOWS 


Warriors vs. Thunder
I really thought the Thunder just might take this series but to no avail...Congrats to the Golden State Warriors. We'll get a replay of last years NBA Championship on Thursday night. King James vs. Steph Curry and Klay Thompson. I never watch NBA until the playoffs. Last night with everything going on ON the court, I seemed to be obsessed with Luke Walton and how large he is. His head is massive! Did you see him sitting next to Steve Kerr? Luke looked like he could turn and swallow Steve Kerr's skull whole.   

Game of Thrones
When you watch Game of Thrones do you ALWAYS REALLY know what's going on? I mean I do know what' going on, but I can't remember things from Season 1 or sometimes even from last week. I wish there was a Game of Thrones POP UP Video option for all of us Game of Thrones losers who need an ongoing cheat sheet. Totallllly forgot about Uncle Benjen and you'd think I'd remember an Uncle whose name rhymes, right? All that stuff that Bran saw while he was in white eye mode was important stuff and yet, I wasn't sure what everything represented. That Riverrun dude, no clue. Was Ned Stark the only good Dad in all 7 Kingdoms? Sam's Dad was a total d*ck wasn't he? At least Gilley got a super cool makeover in record speed, and Sam got the valerian steel sword, right? Was Sam's bro's name DICKon? I believe it was and I checked because I thought he looked familiar. Of course I was right. He was Adam Cromwell from Season 1 of Unreal. I just met that dude at the Upfronts. Wish I knew that he was going to be in Game of Thrones when I met him! I would have never left him alone. I can't believe the Sparrow guy was able to brainwash Margery and Tommen and now has everyone by the b@lls. How in the world did that happen? It was cool when Jamie Lannister climbed the steps on his horse but of course all the cool was wiped away when he started making out with his sister again. Arya's still into the Stark Family Theatre. The faceless dude wanted her to kill the lead actress but she couldn't do it, now that crazy chick that beat the crap out of her is going to try and kill her. Little does she know that Arya has the needle sword. Should be a good battle. Hopefully Arya will lose the crazy devil bun look and get a cool battle do before the big day. I hope she slices the crap out of that chick. 
 
THE OTHER STUFF

During the break...here's what you missed:

-Project Runway was renewed for a total of 5 more seasons. There will be regular seasons 16, 17 & 18. Then there will be an All Star Season and 2 Junior Seasons. I've never watched Project Runway. Has anyone famous come out of this show or is it like The Voice and nobody's ever really made it? None of the Hadid's were on Project Runway, right?

-I haven't gotten into Peaky Blinders yet even though Howard Stern says it's awesome. Anything with an accent scares me a little bit. I seem to have trouble with accents. The show just got 2 more seasons on Netflix. Should I add this to my Summer viewing list which is getting longer by the minute?

-Add MTV's scream to the shows with an after show list. There are quite a few shows that have after shows now. I keep saying I'm going to watch After the Catch and After the Throne and After all the shows I watch, but honestly, I can't fit them all in and I feel like if I do, it could skew the blog too much. I really try to just vomit my thoughts out without censoring them so I've officially put After Shows of any kind on my DO NOT WATCH list. In case anyone's keeping a real list. I don't do dating, animation, cops, lawyers, medical and now after shows. I'm sure there's more, but those are the biggies.  

-Tottttalllly forgot to post this from last week. Carpool Karaoke is definitely the best James Corden skit but I do enjoy his Crosswalk Musicals as well. Last week, he did Crosswalk Lion King and for the first time, he had a couple of guest stars. Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2o6FmESEmQ

-TV Line, one of my favorite resources for fun info for this blog put together this cool recap
of May Sweeps. There were, apparently: 
6 Births
29 Couples who had sex, kissed or said "I Love You"
4 Pregnancies
4 Weddings
19 couples that reunited
57 characters who were killed or died
If you want alllll the details, here's the link:
http://tvline.com/2016/04/06/may-sweeps-scorecard-2016-spoilers-deaths/

-John Oliver was off for Memorial Day just like you and me were. Unlike me, he made us all a cutesy video so we wouldn't forget him by next Sunday night which of course would never happen because he's awesome, but just in case you did forget, here you go. All I have to say is..."bread pants" 
http://www.thewrap.com/john-oliver-wants-bread-pants-how-is-this-not-a-thing/ 

-Kelly's Co-Hosts this week
Today (Tuesday) Common
Wednesday-Anderson Cooper (Kelly's Fave)
Thursday-Anderson Cooper (Still Kelly's Fave)
Friday-Mark Consuelos (aka Mr. Ripa) 

-In case you actually liked Rush Hour or Angel from Hell on CBS which would truly shock me, I do have some good news for you...the remaining episodes will run on Saturday nights. I'm not sure what it says if you're staying home on Saturday nights watching Rush Hour and Angel from Hell, but we don't judge here at WWTM. I did watch 3 episodes of Bloodline, 2 episodes of Chef's Table, The Do Over, and 2 episodes of Chelsea Handler over this holiday weekend, so I'm definitely not one to judge, but if you are going to stay home to Netflix and chill or just chill, I wouldn't waste time on Rush Hour or Angel from Hell...just sayin. 

Tuesday's FRIENDS AFTER FRIENDS Trivia Question: Which FRIEND guest starred on Scandal?

Respond to the trivia question at: kristy@watchingwaytoomuch.com 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at tvnme
http://watchingwaytoomuch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment