Trivia Answer: Many of you guys included all the Garry Marshall TV Shows in your tribute list. Here are the movies he directed:
The Flamingo Kid
Nothing in Common
Frankie & Johnny
Exit to Eden
The Other Sister
The Princess Diaries 1 & 2
New Years Eve
First Fives: Mike O'Dea, Bobby Aguilera, Elke Raskob, Monica Caraffa & Karen Feldman
Honorable Mention:Chuck Chiocco
Tuesday's Broadcast Top 5
America's Got Talent-NBC 2.2/10.7
Republican Convention-NBC 1.1/5.3
Hotel Hell-FOX .8/2.3
Tuesday's Cable Top 5
Have and Have Nots-OWN .8/2.7
American Dad-Adult Swim .81.7
America's Election-FOX News .7/5.2
Big Bang Theory-TBS .6/2.0
Tuesday's Social Media Top 5
Republican National Convention-ALL 1,049,000 Tweets
WWE Smackdown-USA 279,000 Tweets
Pretty Little Liars-Freeform 87,000 Tweets
America's Got Talent-NBC 40,000 Tweets
Scream-MTV 36,000 Tweets
THE SHOWSBigggggg Brother
- Snoutlet crying about Cory...pretty ugly drippy diary room cry face
- Natalie crying too and we're only minutes into the episode
- Paulie and Tiffnessa goin AT IT!
- Paulie's #Bred4This!
- New sign...Nairobi your adventure starts now...anyone else see that one?
- Cory's duck butt spike is so good I think it doesn't even require product to stay up
- Frank and Day laughing together on the couch...allllllll bad for Day.
- Paul's the #BBMuffinMan which is sort of cute, but all I could think about was the idea of beard hair in the muffins. Nobody would evict the #MuffinMan, not a bad strategy
- VETOOOOO TIME and Natalie's cheering, literally cheering about the candy competition
- Giant Ice Cream Cones will be in the BB Storage Unit very soon in case anyone needs them for future use.
- Everyone's dressed so cute for the Ice Cream Veto Comp, but the second the boys could get their shirts off...OFF
- Cory's a moron but he did beat Tiffnessa, so that was good news
- Natalie and Paul can BOTH do a cartwheel. Good to know
- Cory vs Paul and then...Cory vs Paulie and Cory took the win which means he'll be taking himself off the BLOCK
- Snoutlet cried when Cory was put on the block and Snoutlet cried when Cory won the veto. There's been so much crying tonight
- Tiffnessa told Frank about the Fatal Five let's see if it all pays off
- Whoa, let's see how Day does now that she's up on the block. Let the games begin...again!
- Hate Paul in the tank top...HATE IT
I can't take Pearson Spector Litt in such a state. It's so upsetting. I'm not really sure I even understand what the situation is anymore at this point. They've paid out, paid off and made a ton of deals and I think they can all still practice law and keep their firm. What I can tell you is that Rachel's skirts are tighter this season and Harvey appears to have some new moles on his face. I'd have to do a side by side photo comparison to be sure, but I'm pretty sure they either grew or multiplied. One mystery was solved, but now a new mystery has taken its place. Donna apparently dated a famous black musician but no idea who it is. The Duck painting that Harvey had to part with to save the firm was painted by his mother. Better get the therapist on full staff full time. Mike's in deep sh*t in prison, he better get out and get an ankle bracelet soon. If he's home in ankle bracelet he can help the firm on the down low. We knew Eddie from Nurse Jackie was nuts, he's going to F with Mike pretty bad unless Harvey can figure out a way to get him out and get him an ankle bracelet...stat!
Ranking the 3 Trump siblings speeches...gotta give the win to Eric over Don Jr aka Donny aka DJ??? Tiffany was good but unfortunately I'm putting her in 3rd place at this point. Eric appeared to have memorized most of his speech which was impressive. I got nervous with the 2 wows and when he told us he was so, so, so, so proud but then he just killed. A tiny glitch when he got to the 10's and 10's and 10's but all in all, I'd say he wins hands down so far. Don Jr. was sitting next to his Dad during his bro's speech and was in desperate need of some blotter paper for that giant shiny forehead. Good to see Eddie Munster again, he's probably the cutest the Republican's have second to Chachi. Never saw Mike Pence before in my entire life. Never heard his name before he was The Donald's running mate. Nice hair, no top lip and super conservative. Pence's kids looked just thrilled to be in the audience. Deer in the headlights sorta look on all of them or maybe it was more of a brainwashed robotic emptiness? Not sure. I'm curious who's playlist was on during the breaks in the speeches? Eminence Front? Good song.
THE OTHER STUFF
-Carpool Karaoke last night...Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln3wAdRAim4
-Black Sails will end after Season 4 on Starz. Never watched an episode, don't really care.
-RuPaul finally got an Emmy nod and with that another renewal. Logo said YES to a 9th Season of RuPaul's Drag Race
-Whoa...crazy sh*t at Emmy headquarters yesterday. Peter MacNicol had been nominated for Best Guest Appearance for an Actor last week when the Emmy nominations came out. I"m guessing there was an awesome dinner, maybe a sugar splurge and a ton of congratulatory texts and emails. The guy had to be riding high until yesterday when he was totally disqualified because apparently, he didn't appear in LESS THAN 50 PERCENT of Veep, the show he was nominated for. He appeared in 5 of the 10 episodes which is actually 50% on the dot. When he submitted his work to the Academy he had qualified but because he ended up in more episodes after he sent his work in...he's OUT of the running. That pretty much sucks. The guy kept working and got screwed for it.
Tuesday's Trivia Question: Where did Elaine, Jerry, George & Kramer end up at the end of Seinfeld?
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at tvnme