Trivia Answer: When we last saw Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer they were all in JAIL!
First Fives: Mike O'Dea, Elke Raskob, Adam Cohen, Mitch Klein & Bobby Aguilera
Honorable Mention:Caryn Vitolo
Wednesday's Broadcast Top 5
America's Got Talent-NBC 2.2/10.2
Big Brother-CBS 1.7/5.4
Republican Convention-NBC 1.3/5.6
Modern Family-ABC .8/2.7
Wednesday's Cable Top 5
Repubican Convention-FOX News 1.1/7.3
Big Bang Theory-TBS .8/2.1
American Dad-Adult Swim .8/1.7
Kelly File-FOX News .8/5.5
Republican Convention-CNN .7/3.5
Wednesday's Social Media Top 5
Republican Convention-ALL 1,604,000 Tweets
America's Got Talent-NBC 267,000 Tweets
Big Brother-CBS 33,000 Tweets
Mr. Robot-USA 20,000 Tweets
Greenleaf-OWN 20,000 Tweets
Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
Already the CiCGC finale. Jerry's no fool he does 6 episode seasons then time to relax, enjoy the cash, and the Hamptons and then get back to work in the Fall. Jerry's final passenger, one of my current faves, John Oliver. The car was cute, John Oliver was cute and I honestly could see Jerry falling for John. The bromance occurs right before our eyes. I wonder how long Jerry waited to call John for another date. The Brooklyn hipsters were not at all impressed or excited that their coffee house was chosen for CiCGC. They probably had no idea what was going on other than INTRUDERS in their place. Love John Oliver.
- Last nights dress was definitely a Monet...decent from far away but a mess up close. It also showcased Julie's calves which are a bit thick.
- I would like some close ups of all of Julie's bling, especially all of the red bracelets
- It feels wrong when Julie says "throwing some shade"
- Should the throwing shade sound effect sound more like wind than a whip?
- James should get rid of Natalie now, yes, she's very cute, but if she's mad that he wants to cook for himself then she's really is stupid
- James and Natalie sitting in a bumper car...K.I.S.S.I.N.G. First comes nomination, then comes eviction then comes...I can't find something to fill in to make this work
- How can you take an conversation seriously when both parties are wearing sunglasses inside the house?
- Nice little visit with Cory and Vanessa
- Always enjoy the Grande Eviction Choreography aka GEC
- Cory's duckbuttdo is getting more and more duckbutty
- Doesn't Paul know that talking with a lollypop stick in his mouth on TV is disgusting
- Paulie looked pretty good sporting the "Paul" look
- Yeah Tiffnessa's out. Did you catch the awkward handshake between her and Julie?
- If all the ousted houseguests are living alone in separate houses, who was Jozea playing volleyball with?
- When Julie announced that the teams were over, and roadkill comp was over, she also said there were more secrets. Here's my newest theory: All houseguest are related in some way. Nicole and Michelle, Frank and Cory, Zakiah and Day, James and Bridgette, Natalie and Victor, I could be right.
I can't believe I stuck with the insanity last night, but I did. Ivanka lured me in big time. She rocked her speech. She's beautiful, eloquent and I'd love to vote for her instead of either of the candidates. I'd say she moved to the top of the Trump Kids Convention Speech Rankings taking Eric's spot and moving Don to 3rd and Tiff to 4th. They were all great. I watched allllll of Trump. Whatever your politics are, the guy just sucks you in. You can't turn away. He scares the crap out of me and tried to paint such a dark picture for all of us. I have no idea how he thinks he can solve every problem without a plan, but he told us all that he can do it and he can do it NOW! Poor little Baron Trump was jonesin huge for his cell phone or his Ipad or something other than listening to his father's speech. Anyone notice that the two songs they played at the end were "All Right Now" and "You Can't Always Get What You Want?" Interesting choices. Do you think Trump has either one of those on his Spotify or iTunes playlists? Doubtful. The kid looked miserable! Lets see what happens next week in Philly.
THE OTHER STUFF
-I thought Fred Savage was a frontrunner over at Live with Kelly, but next week after Christian Slater and Alan Cumming, Jerry O'Connell is getting 3 days to showcase his Kelly chemistry which means he's definitely a frontrunner too. Jerry's too odd looking to deal with 5 days a week. He's much better on Watch What Happens Live. Not loving the idea of the Live with Kelly & Jerry Show at all. TEAM FRED!
-Guess we know who Peter Scolari's Bosom Buddy is now...Peter MacNicol! MacNicol got ousted out of his Emmy spot so they needed to find another Peter to replace him with FAST. Hannah's Dad from Girls is played by a Peter. Put Scolari in for MacNicol, nobody will notice.
-Roger Ailes resigned as chairman and CEO of FOX News. Poor Rupert Murdoch. I'm sure the last thing he wants to do is take over Roger's responsibilities. Bet he was in St. Tropez chillaxin on the Lido Deck of his yacht with Jerry Hall and some caviar. Now he's gotta cut the Summer vaca short and deal with this BS? I bet Ailes is still calling the shots, but instead of his FOX News cubicle, he'll just call in his direction on a secret line from his mansion. No way that guy's out of the news manipulation biz during this election, No way.
-The Dish network had it's WORST quarterly subscriber drop of all time. In Q2 Dish lost 281,000 Subs which was 200,000 more than last year.
-Now what's MTV going to do? Teen Wolf's next Season...will be its last. 20 more episodes and done. Teen Wolf's one of their biggest shows. Hope they have something juicy in the hopper.
-Morgan Freeman's Story of God renewed for a 2nd Season.
Friday's Trivia Question: Seinfeld ended with all of the main characters in a jail cell. SO many shows have started off with the main character (s) getting OUT of jail. Name any show where the main character got out of jail in the first episode. I don't know if I know them all but I know some. Let's see what you come up with.
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at tvnme