Trivia Answer: Heather Locklear starred in the following Primetime Series:
Franklin & Bash
First Fives: Elke Raskob, Mike O'Dea, Bobby Aguilera, Nicole Zittman & Adam Cohen
Honorable Mention:Michelle Katz
Tuesday's Broadcast Top 5
America's Got Talent-NBC 2.3/11.1
MLB All Star Game-FOX 2.0/7.9 (down from 2.8 last year!)
To Tell The Truth-ABC 1.1/5.0
Celebrity Family Feud-ABC 1.0/4.6
Maya & Marty Finale-NBC 1.0/4.1
Tuesday's Cable Top 5
American Dad-Adult Swim .8/1.7
Haves and Have Nots-OWN .7/2.6
Big Bang Theory-TBS .6/1.9
Pretty Little Liars-Freeform .6/1.2
Deadliest Catch-Discovery .5/1.7
Tuesday's Social Media Top 5
Pretty Little Liars-Freeform 70,000 Tweets
America's Got Talent-NBC 27,000 Tweets
Scream-FOX 26,000 Tweets
Haves and Have Nots-OWN 20,000 Tweets
CNN Town Hall-CNN 20,000 Tweets
THE SHOWSThere was a lot on last night, but got home late and only had time for BB. My son's baseball team made the playoffs and won their first game, so not sure what time I'll be home tonight either. The next few weeks are going to be a little nutty...doin the best I can.
- Uggggg Brori Spelling on the block means LOTS of Brori voice which is like nails on a chalkboard
- I can't wait til Bridgette finds out that Frank put Brori Spelling on the block
- I wonder if Paul has a chin issue. Why he think the big beard looks good? Something to hide?
- Brori wanted to bury her head and she did...in her own hands. That girls just plain wacky
- Brori's BIG secret is...she's a #secretnerd! #WHOTHEF*CKCARES?
- Wait...did Natalie just call Brori "HOT"
- Why is everyone fondling the wooden spoon?
- James and Natalie on the old school phone network...very cute
- What happened to James's nose? Pimple or Challenge injury?
- BRIDGETTE = VELMA FROM SCOOBY DOO
- Alert Alert...Outback Steakhouse Product Integration
- Veto competition was glitter crazy and the same as last season. Huge ingredient explosions
- Brigette hurt herself with an epic fail body bump into Frank's massive body BUT she did WIN the POV
- Crutches in the BB House...that SUCKS
- Frankie Grande cameo
- Tiffnessa Tear Alert aka TTA
- If I go to Outback will an Australian chef come out and explain what I'm eating with a fun Australian accent?
- OMG Frank told Bridgette he won the Roadkill and that he put her up the first week. She THANKED him???
- Bridgette left the nominations as is.
- DaVonne continues to TALK a good game but she really needs to PLAY a good game. Let's see her do it!
THE OTHER STUFF
-The Emmy Nominations will be out this morning at 1130am. I'll post them as soon as I can but of course, a full list and recap will be in tomorrow's blog.
-Okay...first Netflix renewed Bloodline for a 3rd Season, then they changed their mind and then they changed a back. Don't know why on earth Ted Sarandos gave the show a 3rd Season when the 2nd Season sucked so bad, but they did. Guess what, Ted...I'm NOT watching it.
Tuesday's Trivia Question: Jimmy Smits has been in quite a few Primetime Series. Name as many as you can.
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at tvnme