Trivia Answer: Jerry lived in apartment 5A on Seinfeld
First Fives: Mike O'Dea, Monica Caraffa, Karen Feldman, Dani Jackel & Chuck Chiocco
Wednesday's Broadcast Top 5
Summer Olympics-NBC 7.6/26.1
Big Brother-CBS 1.8/5.9
Criminal Minds-CBS .6/2.9
Fresh Off the Boat-ABC .6/2.5
Wednesday's Cable Top 5
Big Bang Theory-TBS .7/2.0
American Dad-Adult Swim .7/1.5
Summer Olympics-NBC .7/1.8
Little Women of Atlanta-Lifetime .6/1.3
Wednesday's Social Media Top 5
Big Brother-CBS 270,000 Interactions
Catfish-MTV 107,000 Interactions
Greenleaf-OWN 104,000 Interactions
Mr. Robot-USA 44,000 Interactions
Hannity-FOX News 36,000 Interactions
THE SHOWSBig Brother
- Double Eviction night!!!
- Apparently there was a lot of drama in the house prior the live show
- The girls are getting wise to Paulie thanks to Bridgette of all people
- Did you catch Paulie's on camera boob flex?
- PP-P=P Which one prevails?
- Yes, James America is ready for the BB pot to be stirred
- Bridgett told Paul that Paulie only trusts Cory 100% that was a game changer for Paul
- Finally everyone's REALLY playing BB
- Julie said tension was high even while the live show started
- Live Eviction #1
- What was Z wearing around her waist at the eviction?
- WHOA! Meeeeech LAID PAULIE OUT on LIVE TV! GO GIRLLLL
- James nixed Paul and Cory's votes
- No cool diary room choreography between Natalie and Paulie
- No cool diary room choreography between Natalie and Nicole
- No cool diary room choreography between Snoutlet and James
- BIG HUG between James and Bridgette
- Zakiyah is O...U...T Buh Bye Z no one way ticket. See ya at the Jury House
- Z took off the weird waist belt before the Julie Meet and Greet
- Super long goodbye between Paulie and Z
- Pretty sure Z wasn't wearing any underwear
- YES...Julie is RIGHT ...If Z spent more time on the game and less time on Paulie, she would NOT have been evicted
- Didn't Z look completely different outside the house than inside the house WEIRD
- Paulie wore the pelican tube the entire show. I find this to be very bizarre behavior
- HOH was CORY
- Snoutlet had to Peeeeeeee
- Like most Executives, the guys stood around together NOT knowing what to do, and not making a decision
- Cory nominated: Bridgette & Michelle AND won the Veto AND kept the noms the same
- Bridgette sounded like a MORON when she spoke
- HUGE SPEECH from MEECH blowing up Snoutlet and Paulie big time.
- Snoutlet's hair's looked more electrocuted than normal. Not a good look in general. If it's such a problem for her...maybe think about cutting it?
- BRIDGETTE was sent packing? What is going on???
- MEECH started hysterically crying and she STAYED??? OY VEY these women are ridiculous
THE OTHER STUFF
-First James Corden sold off Car Karaoke without him in the drivers seat. Now TBS paid him big money for his Drop the Mic bit. This one, also without Corden hosting or appearing on camera. He'll just executive produce and cash a big check. On his show, James goes head to head against another celeb who can rap, but on the new Drop the Mic show, 4 celebs will compete against each other in a rap battle and the audience will choose the winner. I don't know how much of a draw either one of these will be without James. He's the reason both of these bits are so good. At least he's laughing all the way to the bank.
-After Les took care of the wife's Summer plans, it was time to meet with the Showtime team and give them all some good news. Ray Donovan's dysfunctional gang gets another season and so does Carrie and Saul. Homeland actually got renewed for 2 more seasons. I'm sort of ready for Homeland to be over. I guess they could find another hot guy for Carrie to keep it going but I'll probably stick with it until the bitter end which I'm guessing is when Carrie actually dies or goes off her meds and gets sent to the looney bin forever.
-Rhianna's getting the Video Vanguard Award at the MTV VMA's this year. I better go over to YouTube and watch all her videos before the big show.
-It's going to be REALLY hot this weekend. If you're hiding from the heat and need some viewing suggestions. I'm going to be checking out The Get Down on Netflix which starts today, but there are plenty of options on my binge list too. If you're looking for a movie to watch, I strongly recommend "The Fundamentals of Caring" which is also on Netflix.
Stay cool guys and have a great weekend.
Friday's Trivia Question: Who won last years Video Vanguard award at the MTV VMA's?
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at tvnme