So many people got this one wrong…Bob Hope hosted the Oscars a total of 17 times (with and without co-hosts) and yes, he was an actor for all you people who didn’t know and made me feel 100 years old.
FIRST FIVES: Karen Heniger, Larry Goldberg, Shawn, Checkmayan, Alex Nagler & Sean Reardon

Sunday’s Cable Top 5
WALKING DEAD-AMC 3.6/6.8
KHLOE & LAMAR-E! 1.4/2.5
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA-Bravo 1.3/2.4
ICE LOVES COCO (KF)-E! 1.0/1.8
AX MEN-History 1.0/2.5

Monday’s Cable Top 5
PAWN STARS-History 2.0/5.3
WWE-USA 1.7/4.5
BASKETBALL WIVES-VH1 1.5/2.5
AMERICAN PICKERS-History 1.4/4.8
TI & TINY-VH1 1.3/2.3

Tuesday’s Broadcast Top 5
NCIS-CBS 3.8/19.5
NEW GIRL-FOX 3.0/6.2
NCIS LA-CBS 2.9/15.8
GLEE (CFF)-FOX 2.9/7.4
BIGGEST LOSER-NBC 2.4/6.9

Tuesday’s Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
GLEE (CFF)-FOX 387,837
NCIS-CBS 38,884
NEW GIRL-FOX 37,409
RAISING HOPE-FOX 29,023
THE RIVER-ABC 25,889

Tuesday’s Cable Top 5
Delays on this one…nothing like a holiday to screw up the ratings

Tuesday’s Cable Trendrr Top 5
THE BRIT AWARDS-FUSE 686,247
WWE-Syfy 94,570
DANCE MOMS-Lifetime 76,987
TOSH.O-Comedy Central 48,749
PIERS MORGAN-CNN 33,639

-Of the 3 days LIVE WITH KELLY has spent in Hawaii, Wednesday was the best one so far, even though she can’t get back to NYC fast enough for me. Yesterday, Carrie Ann Inaba, who is apparently Hawaiian, in addition to being a great dancer, was Kelly’s co-host and did pretty well.  The wind was really the story though, as both Kelly and Carrie wore their hair down, and had flowy dresses…everything was blowing all over the place, but no official sneak peeks if  you know what I mean but there could have been and to be honest…that’s what I was waiting for.  One odd moment where Kelly was trying to re-enact the kiss scene from that very famous World War 2 photo, with Art Moore (her much older executive producer).  It was odd to begin with, but they also got their signals crossed and Art went for Kelly’s chin instead of her mouth…AWKWARD

-Finally Leaha was voted off of INKMASTER which is a good thing because all she did was whine and complain.  I need to know what shampoo and conditioner Dave Navarro uses on his hair.  It is really shiny and manageable…just curious…he looked REALLY good in Tuesday’s episode…ahhhh Dave…

-HOLY COW…RINGER was insane…didn’t know Siobhan had an ex-husband or a dead son…and SPOILER ALERT…Andrew’s ex-wife/Juliet’s Mom was actually behind the entire scam with the teacher?  What a super awesome double shocker!  Good job writers!

-The woman’s team on SURVIVOR is really really bad…I mean really bad…so I guess we just wait for them to all be gone and see what happens with the men.  I do think that the immunity challenge was totally unfair for the women though.  Basically both teams stood together on a balance beam over the water.  One person on the end had to move across their team members holding on to them to get to the other side.  Not to be rude here…but the boobs of the women all got in the way…the guys could hold onto each other’s chests and the girls couldn’t…seriously…the guys had an unfair advantage.  Colton…I don’t know…he claims to be a super fan, but he is doing EVERYTHING wrong, so not sure how they will get him to give up or use the immunity idol, but the sooner they get rid of him the better as far as I am concerned. 

-I will say it one more time and then I won’t say it again…Lily on MODERN FAMILY…all bad.  Last night’s episode wasn’t the greatest but beside that…way too much of Lily talking…she is terrible.  It is so bad that it could be almost a “jump the shark” type situation…

-Not sure if anyone was Viggleing last night, but for anyone who was…the trivia game had a few incorrect answers…so for anyone at Viggle who is reading this…you guys owe me like 200 points…but, I did get 2 free movie passes last night!  So it is already paying off…I will be seeing THE HUNGER GAMES for free!  If you guys aren’t using Viggle while you are watching TV, you are missing out on free stuff…Starbucks gift cards, I tunes cards, movie tickets and it is FUN. 

-I’m happy for Conan and his crew…TBS has renewed the show through April 2014. 

-I am not a news watcher…pretty much never unless there is a major event or weather catastrophe, but I thought this was worth mentioning…For the first time since September of 2006, CBS EVENING NEWS (with Scott Pelley) beat ABC WORLD NEWS TONIGHT in A25-54 last week. The CBS EVENING NEWS was up 10% vs. the same week last year.

-Many of you have asked me to check out BASKETBALL WIVES on VH1…I will, I promise, especially now that I see 3.7 million people tuned in to the season premiere the other night.  That’s pretty big…

-I did find this chart surprising…while Facebook was by far where people spend the most time when it comes to social networks…check out the Pinterest numbers already! Also…the Tumblr number I really high too…I definitely thought that Twitter would be much higher than it was…
- 

-As you know I gave up AMERICAN IDOL once THE VOICE started, but for those of you who are looking for good time to begin watching, now is probably a decent time…they have revealed the final 24 finalists.  In a 2 hour looooong show last night, the first 14 were revealed and tonight the last 10 will find out their fate.  I just can’t…maybe when they are down to the final 10 or something, if I have time…but I love THE VOICE…I am sticking with it.

-I am actually surprised that the CW renewed AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL for a 19th cycle.  Numbers aren’t what they used to be…but I guess Tyra is psyched…next week the 18th season deemed “The British Invasion” begins and the 19th season will be a college version.  Not my thing, but for those of you who love it…it’s apparently not going anywhere.

-I am only including this story, because, I have a special place in my heart for Lou Piniella, (Kristy Trivia)…When I was 12, I went to Lou Piniella baseball camp and he helped me with my swing…he was a really good guy…so…Lou...some free publicity… The former player, manager and general manager will be part of the YES Network as a special contributor.  Piniella will provide Yankees game and studio analysis for the network as well as be involved in Spring Training coverage, possible post-season coverage and a contributor to YES special event programming.  He will also contribute to YESNetwork.com.  I personally will be happy to have him.

-I saw this great Infographic last night called: “Are You Addicted to the Internet”.  Here are some facts:
·         61% of people surveyed feel they are addicted to the internet
·         While addiction to the internet affects all ages, the younger demos have it the worst…71% of 18-24 year olds feel they are addicted and 73% of 13-17 year olds need a little internet rehab as well.
·         Both sexes suffer from the affliction but girls are a bit worse 64% are addicted vs. 55% of the men
·         Studies suggest that internet addiction can signal future substance addictions.  However voters in the survey who admitted to using other substances were less likely to claim they were addicted to the internet.
-48% were smokers
-57% were drinkers
·         In 2010 the average American spent 35 hours a week (5 hours a day) online.  Teens reported less, but they were probably too busy texting

-Thursday’s Oscar Trivia Question: Only two sequels have ever won the Oscar for Best Picture…name them BOTH. 

WWTM-Kristy