Friday, March 4, 2011
WATCHING WAY TOO MUCH 2/4/11
-Big News for Real Housewives fans...Real Housewives of New York is NOT going to
premiere on the originally schedule 2/15 date. Instead a new crew...Real Housewives
of Miami will launch on 2/22 at 10pm. I am a bit disappointed but hoping this Miami
group is half as good as the Beverly Hills group...you know I will be checking it out!
-I better check out STORAGE WARS on A&E...it won the night again on Wednesday for
Cable programming...Top Chef came in 2nd and even that HOT IN CLEVELAND that I
couldn't stand, had an uptick
-AMERICAN IDOL on Wednesday night slipped a bit but still pulled an 8.4 RA18-49.
Total average viewers though, a whopping 24.9MM
-On NBC, MINUTE TO WIN IT and LAW & ORDER SVU both had increases vs last week
-COUGARTOWN (currently on my DVR...I love this show) was up 35% vs last week and
the horrible OFF THE MAP garnered a series low 1.8 RA18-49...put this thing out of its
(and viewers) misery already ABC...it is awful
-If you watch THE OFFICE...last nights episode was BIG...I don't want to spoil it for
anyone but it was a great episode. Also AWESOME last night was VAMPIRE DIARIES
and the newest addition to my DVR repertoire...PARKS & RECREATION. Put Rob Lowe
in it and I will watch...its almost guaranteed
Have a great day guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment