-HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY
-Tuesday night, GLEE (CFF) helped FOX win the hour with a 4.0 from 8-9p and 10.8
million viewers. NCIS continues to have a much larger audience with 12.5 million
viewers, but falls below GLEE with A18-49. That older segment really loves their NCIS
and their NCIS LA as you can see in the 9-10p time period.
BIGGEST LOSER wins the hour with a 3.0 and 8.8 million viewers but NCIS LA had 12.5
million viewers. At 10pm THE GOOD WIFE's rerun delivered 7.5 million viewers but
they too are obviously part of the older segment since NBC's AMERICA'S NEXT GREAT
RESTAURANT wins the hour on A18-49 with a 1.6
-TEEN MOM is on fire...ratings were up this week to a 2.5. TEEN MOM beat everything
on broadcast Tuesday night with the exception of GLEE and THE BIGGEST LOSER.
TOSH.O and COMEDY CENTRAL'S ROAST OF DONALD TRUMP (which I have in my DVR to watch) tied for 2nd place on cable with 1.9's each. THE GAME slipped a bit to a 1.7.
-Are any of you watching LIGHTS OUT on FX? I am committed to finishing the season,
but seriously, I can't take much more...I love LIGHTS LEARY, but everything that can
possibly go wrong for him does...I need something good to happen to him...I can't
take it.
-Okay I don’t know if any of you love SURVIVOR (CFF) like Dylan and I do, but if the
added twists of Russell and Rob returning, and Redemption Island giving players a
second chance to return to the game wasn't enough, but with Jeff Probst tweeting live
through each episode providing behind the scenes information, commentary and even
quick voting elements, this has added a whole new element to true viewer engagement.
BRILLIANT!
-- Netflix is in talks to acquire and exclusively distribute its first original TV series, a
drama based on the novel House of Cards, about a British politician vying to replace
Margaret Thatcher starring Kevin Spacey and directed by David Fincher ("The Social
Network"). This is just the beginning for Netflix and its expansion into original content
production and distribution...it will be interesting to watch how this all continues to
evolve
-While there have been some NCAA March Madness games played already, the
tournament really starts up today. Some of you have let me know who you are rooting
for, but would love to hear from more of you, or if you really don't care, would love to
know that too!
If you like the title, I need a new sign off-KRISTY
No comments:
Post a Comment