-Thursday night IDOL delivered 21.3 million viewers and a 6.4 winning the night and
the 8-9p hour. In 2nd place was JERSEY SHORE. The finale delivered a 4.1 and 7.6
million viewers. Shocking to me, but as you all know I have never seen the show. 3rd
place for the evening was GREY'S ANATOMY with 10.1 million viewers and a 3.7 which
won the 9-10p time period. Close behind in 3rd place was THE OFFICE (CFF) with 7.1
million viewers and a 3.4. (Did you watch yet? Dying to hear people's comments) The
NCAA coverage on CBS finished in 4th place for the night. PRIVATE PRACTICE
rounded out the top 5 with 8 million viewers and a 2.6.
NCAA was down year over year on CBS but once aggregated across all the other
networks games were covered on it was actually up significantly. On broadcast the
games averaged 6.3 million viewers for the night and a 2.2. On Cable, the games on
TBS delivered an average of 4.5 million viewers and a 1.6
-With JERSEY SHORE as its lead in, the premiere of HARD TIMES OF RJ BERGER
delivered a series record 3.1 million viewers.
-Do you guys watch PARKS & RECREATION? (KF) I gotta say, I feel this is THE show,
that nobody is watching and it is HILARIOUS! It is the same style (and humor) as THE
OFFICE with some amazing characters. It takes place in a small town called PAWNEE
and it really should be getting more attention. Oh, did I mention the ROB LOWE rule?
If Rob Lowe is in it, I will watch it...so he left BROTHERS & SISTERS (which I watch)
and is now in this show and actually, there is nothing more I have to say. Just watch it.
-FOX renewed FRINGE, which to be honest, I was surprised by because it doesn't do
great numbers and in my tiny research bubble, nobody I know watches it. So
completely thought this show wouldn't be back-but it is.
-BRET MICHAELS (KF) is suing CBS for the injury he sustained during his Tony Awards
performance. I don't know why I felt the need to include this tidbit, maybe because I
love Bret, or maybe because it’s a light news day.
In the I MUST SHARE THIS WITH YOU category...I just discovered the Google recipe
search feature and A) I am SO annoyed I didn't know about this and B) it is so cool I
want to tell everyone to check it out. You can search recipes in so many amazing ways
it is unbelievable. For example, I HATE the spice ROSEMARY...yes I hate it. With the
Google search feature I can block out any recipes that have rosemary in them. It is so
cool I just had to share. Now this does tie back to TV. Here is how: I stumbled upon
a local show on FOX that aired after the 10pm news last night called DIGITAL LIVING
with tech writer Shelley Palmer who demonstrated the feature. GREAT show and great
info.
If you have any great info you would like to share with our readers (hey I am up to 62
readers already!) please send it in.
Have a great weekend!
WWTM-KRISTY
No comments:
Post a Comment