-Unfortunately, I don't have any final numbers for Friday, Saturday or Sunday NCAA. I
think it is safe to say that the numbers are strong and higher than last year. As soon
as they come in I will post them either on a separate email or in tomorrow's report. I
don't know if many of you were watching, but there was some very exciting games this
weekend and everyone loves a good Cinderella story, so go VCU!
-Without numbers for NCAA, let's make the assumption that NCAA wins first place
across the board for Friday night and break down Friday's hour by hour broadcast
numbers for all non NCAA programming:
From 8-9p, Kitchen Nightmares leads the pack with a 1.5 and 4M viewers. From 9-10p,
Dateline wins the hour with a 1.6 and 7.4 million viewers. Dateline also won the 10-
11p time period with a 1.8 and 8.3 million viewers.
-Let's make the same assumption for Saturday night and break down Saturday's hour by
hour broadcast numbers for all non NCAA programming: From 8-9p, hmmmm what
ALWAYS wins on Saturday nights? COPS. From 9-10p, What ALWAYS wins on
Saturday nights at 9? Anyone, anyone? Bueller? AMERICA'S MOST WANTED. From 10-
11p 48 HOURS MYSTERY. I really think I should stop reporting Saturday nights...does
anyone see any reason to keep it? How about if I only report Saturday nights if
something other than COPS and AMERICA'S MOST WANTED wins the night? Deal???
-Noticing a bit of a trend with profanity being used in the title of another new
show...last year we had SH*T MY DAD SAYS and this year there is a pilot called GOOD
CHRISTIAN BITCHES that ABC is receiving a lot of buzz about. Let's see if it makes the
cut and if we have to put an asterisk whenever we type it or if the name just changes
altogether. I am sure if they don't change the name, the letters will start to roll in and
guess who takes care of that here? Ding ding ding...ME!
-THE AMAZING RACE & UNDERCOVER BOSS have been renewed for another season.
-After spending 4 hours out in the freezing cold to watch my son's travel team lose 13-
9 and only get in 4 innings, I was shot and frozen, so I fell asleep after SECRET
MILLIONAIRE (CFF). I am guessing that CELEBRITY APPRENTICE (CFF) was amazing
as always but I am in a temporary media blackout and don't know who was kicked off
last night so please don't spoil it for me.
-Monday's Trivia question: What college did Donald Trump graduate from?
WWTM-KRISTY
No comments:
Post a Comment