Sunday, March 4, 2012

WATCHING WAY TOO MUCH - Some things you should know

For anyone new to WWTM, here are some things you should know about the posts and about me:

1) The Broadcast and Cable Primetime top 5's are based on Nielsen ratings.  The first number is the rating A18-49 number.  The second number is the number in millions of total viewers.  So an example of a 3.1/4.6 means 3.1 rating A18-49 and 4.6 million people watched the show

2) The Trendrr numbers are total number of social posts across Facebook, Twitter, Get Glue and Miso

3) CFF next to a program name means Carruba (that's my last name) Family Favorite
    KF next to a program name means Kristy(that's my first name) Favorite
 
4) I don't watch NEWS (nope...none)
5) I don't watch Animation (The Simpsons, Cleveland Show etc.)
6) I don't watch anything scary (but I do watch The Vampire Diaries and Being Human because I love hot Vampires)
7) I don't watch Cop/Legal/Lawyer shows (although I am secretly watching THE GOOD WIFE on my IPAD at the gym
8) I don't watch medical shows (I used to watch Grey's but Meredith was annoying so I gave it up)
9) I don't watch dating shows (No Bachelor)
10) I don't watch time travel (once I found out Lost had time travel in it, I was out-but I did watch the finale)
11) No Kardashians
12) No Snookie
13) No politics even if TV Stars are involved

The blog is mainly about TV but since content is now screen agnostic and I work for Verizon, I tend to include social media and telecom facts since this all started for work reasons.

I LOVE lists!

The Trivia questions have to tie back to TV whenever possible

I love ALL feedback

I love ALL criticisms

I am new to Blogging...so if you have tips, helpful hints etc...let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment