Wednesday, April 25, 2012

1095 More Days of Kardashian's...I can't handle it


Good Morning Guys-
Just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your encouragement since I started this journey, as of yesterday, WWTM is now available on the Jack Myers Mediabizbloggers site…check it out!

The answer to Tuesday’s Trivia Question: Chandler’s Bing’s middle name is Muriel!  Yes…Muriel!
FIRST FIVES: Tara Dowling, Jim Wall, Gerald Piscopo, Jamie Piro & Evan Marin

The answer to Tuesday’s Blog Only Trivia Question: Jayne Mansfield is Mariska Hartigay’s Mom
FIRST FOUR: Elke Raskob, Tara Dowling, Gerald Piscopo & He Who Shall Not Be Named

Sunday’s Cable Top 5
GAME OF THRONES (CFF)-HBO 1.8/3.6
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA-Bravo 1.7/3.2
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW JERSEY (KF)-Bravo 1.5/2.9
AX MEN-History 1.2/2.7
THE CLIENT LIST-Lifetime 1.1/2.7

Monday’s Broadcast Top 5
THE VOICE (CFF)-NBC 3.7/10.1
DANCING WITH THE STARS-ABC 3.0/17.2
HOUSE-FOX 2.3/6.5
BONES-FOX 2.2/7.2
20/20 DWTS SPECIAL-2.1/10.9

Monday’s Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
THE VOICE (CFF)-NBC 263,289
DANCING WITH THE STARS-ABC 101,298
GOSSIP GIRL-CW 92,118
SMASH (KF)-NBC 59,970
BONES-FOX 48,653

Monday’s Cable Top 5
PAWN STARS-History 1.9/5.4
WWE-USA 1.9/4.8
AMERICAN PICKERS-History 1.4/4.6
BASKETBALL WIVES-VH1 1.1/1.8
AMERICAN CHOPPER-1.0/2.1

Monday’s Cable Trendrr Top 5
BAD GIRLS CLUB-Oxygen 361,451
WWE-USA 198,893
BASKETBALL WIVES-VH1 108,341
RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE-Logo 68,652
ROB DYRDEK’S FANTASY FACTORY-MTV 52,895


-Caught up on NURSE JACKIE last night...Jackie of course left rehab 2 1/2 weeks early against every one's better judgement and was pretty much losing it just as we all thought she would, but as fragile as she was, she still had the ability to figure out a way to get rid of Kelly Slater (who gave her some dope as a welcome back present, which she did dispose of thankfully) and still look like a hero to her new boss and Kelly too.  Jackie is in such bad shape that she cried when Coop made a comment about her hair.  Hey who doesn't cry when they are trying to grow out their layers?  Dealing with a new do and getting off dope is a killer combo I wouldn't wish on anyone.    


-SMASH is officially back on track...this weeks episode had just the right amount of everything.  Way more focus back on the show, and all of the drama surrounding the 3 leading ladies...We now have Uma Thurman, Katherine McPhee and Megan Hilty all competing to play Marilyn in the show and all competing, in a way, for the starring role in SMASH...Great musical performances this week...First was the Bollywood tribute finally featuring Dev who demonstrated some crazy things he can do with his neck and then Ivy's performance of White Baby Grand moved her castmates and me to tears...In addition to all of the amazing performances, the back splash tile in Debra Messing's brownstone is insane...I am already trying to track it down to put in my bathroom when I renovate it.  Every scene in that kitchen, all I see is tile.


-I know this is going to shock you all when I say this...I loved what Kelly was wearing yesterday on LIVE WITH KELLY.  It was a gorgeous dark teal colored dress, that was simple and sort of funky and fit her beautifully.  Still no sign of the necklace.  Jesse "Big Paws" Palmer was back as co-host. 


-Glady's Knight's leaving on that midnight train now that she and her partner were voted off of  DANCING WITH THE STARS this week.


-I thought that GLEE's tribute to Saturday Night Fever last week, was amazing and that nothing could top it, until this week's tribute to Whitney Houston.  As we all know from watching IDOL, THE VOICE and X FACTOR, it's hard to pull off a Whitney song...it's nearly impossible...but every single version of Whitney's songs that the cast performed were done really well.  I loved Santana and Brittany's rendition of "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" and hats off to the costume people because they got Whitney's dress from the video back in the 80's exactly right.  I normally don't love Kurt's voice, but he nailed "If I Don't Have You".  Kurt text cheated on Blaine which was just ridiculous, Blaine is perfect and Kurt should never risk losing him...luckily he figured it out and through some "couple's counseling" via the OCD virgin, Emma and the power of song they got back together before the end of the episode.  Another goosebump moment from Kurt's Dad, Bur,t who will most likely go down in TV history as one of the best TV Dad's ever.  


-On THE VOICE, CeeLo's gas was under control, Florence and the Machine performed, Mr. Purrfect made a cameo, Adam kicked off Mattei and CeeLo kicked off Cheesa (pronounced Chessa) and there were no major wardrobe issues.  


-She's marrying a man her own age so why is it called COUGARTOWN? was what it said over the credits this week. Pretty funny...I didn't pay that much attention to the storyline, as I was trying to hunt down the necklace Jules (Courtney Cox)  was wearing on Etsy...found it for $42 if anyone is interested.

Now I know why Jimmy Fallon hasn't called with a date for our sleepover, he was hosting President, Barack Obama and probably had to prepare for weeks...so I'll cut him some slack. Great job "Slow Jammin the News" Jimmy...we can discuss over Pizza and Ben & Jerry's, just give ME a date to prepare.  Check out the Slow Jam if you have a minute:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/353970/late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-slow-jam-the-news-with-barack-obama#s-p1-sr-i1 


When I dumped my Netflix subscription a while ago, I started using Hulu more and more…I love it…and obviously a lot of other people do too!
  • ·         Hulu reaches 1 in 5 US Internet video viewers (21% coverage as of March 2012)
  • ·         68% of Hulu viewers are A18-49
  • ·         Hulu reached 39MM unique viewers in March 2012
  • ·         Hulu grew 53% between January 2011 and March 2012
  • ·         Hulu plus has over 2MM paying subscribers (up 500K since December 2011)
In addition to all of this great growth, Hulu just announced that they will now be only charge advertisers based on a 100% completion rate.  This is only for advertising sold by Hulu’s advertising team and will apply to both Hulu and Hulu plus.


-I seriously am going to have the best TV Summer ever...Howard Stern on AMERICA'S GOT TALENT starts in 21 days on 5/14 and BIG BROTHER which I  found out will start on 7/12.  Pretty sure that between the two shows I will be committed every single day of the week to one of them which is fine by me.


-For all you LYING GAME fans, (I was one for a little while) the show has been officially renewed for another season.  


-VENTING ALERT: As most of you know, I do have rules when it comes to my blog (there is a page of them in my archives, I will try to dig them out)...what I will watch, what I won't and what I will write about and what I won't.  One of my rules is that this blog is Kardashian free and honestly, I have stuck to it...but when I read that the Kardashian's were renewed for not one, not two, but three more seasons, my head almost popped right off my neck.  It's not just that the show is renewed, but that means that we are all stuck with hearing about these people and every move they make, for a minimum of 1095 more days.  These people are famous for NOTHING...I can't  take one more day of them let alone 1095 more...there is so many of them and they are everywhere...there is no escaping their antics...It truly truly makes me want to scream...okay...there...venting complete.  Thanks for humoring me.

Wednesday’s Trivia Question: Christa Miller currently plays Ellie on COUGARTOWN, what was her characters name on THE DREW CAREY SHOW?

Wednesday’s Blog Only Trivia Question: Mayor Winston, Paul, Mike, Caitlin, Carter, Stuart and Nikki...name the show.

WWTM-Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment