Friday, July 6, 2012

Thanks Brett Blattman...


The answer to Thursday's Tom Cruise Trivia Question: "You had me at hello" was what Renee Zellwegger said to Tom in the movie JERRY MCGUIRE
FIRST FIVES: Lance Beitler, Soren Tanis, He Who Shall Not Be Named, Stephanie Baxter & Allison Brenner

Tuesday's Cable Top 5
TOSH.O Comedy Central-1.2/2.1
DEADLIEST CATCH-Discovery 1.2/2.7
BIG BANG THEORY-TBS 1.0/2.9
RIZZOLI &ISLES-TNT 1.0/5.3
BIG BANG THEORY-TBS 1.0/2.6

Wednesday's Broadcast Top 5
MACY'S 4TH OF JULY FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR-NBC 1.7/7.8
MACY"S 4TH OF JULY FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR-NBC 1.4/5.4
BETTY WHITE OFF THEIR ROCKERS-NBC 1.0/4.1
MODERN FAMILY (CFF)-ABC .9/2.7
BOSTON POPS FIREWORKS-CBS .8/5.4

Wednesday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
MACY'S 4TH OF JULY FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR-NBC 53,516
CRIMINAL MINDS-CBS 19,272
MODERN FAMILY (CFF)-ABC 9,140
NEW GIRL-FOX 7,476
BOSTON POPS FIREWORKS-CBS 6,377

Wednesday's Cable Top 5
Holiday delays

Wednesday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
DALLAS (CFF)-TNT 41,466
FUTURAMA-Comedy Central 38,930
SOUTH PARK-Comedy Central 35,027
INCOME PROPERTY-HGTV 16,457
AMERICA'S LOST TREASURES-National Geographic 15,422

-I'm not even going to try to fake it...I didn't watch anything last night except 3 more episodes of Season 2 of BREAKING BAD.  If Brett Blattman wasn't so persistent, I never would have given in and watched this one and to be honest, this isn't the type of show I would normally want to watch, but of course, now I am hooked on it and can't stop watching it and want to watch all 4 seasons before season 5 starts next week.   OY the stress and pressure.  Lucky for me, it's SO hot out, that I do have that as an excuse...well sort of.

-There really isn't much to report on today.  I am mega consumed with any tidbit on Tom and Katie.  I have taken what is probably a bogus tour of an apartment Katie is renting in Chelsea, read a little bit about Scientology,  googled the lawyers she hired, looked into the 33 factor for all 3 ex-wives, and read the People Magazine article...and that was just yesterday!  See what happens when there is nothing on people...


-The good news...BIG BIG BROTHER returns next week and it can't get here fast enough for me. I don't know how many of you are BB fans, I hope there are a lot of you though.  It's a huge commitment (3 days a week) but well worth it and to be honest, if you aren't watching it, then you will probably not love the blog for a while, because once it starts I become obsessed...I'll try to limit the commentary to something somewhat non annoying but you know how I am.  Anyway...CBS released the cast list and some info.  First, Russell Hantz's brother is playing the game this year and he says he's going to win.  There is also a Playboy Playmate, and here's where it gets interesting...4 of "the best players ever" are returning and will be playing their own game inside the house.  CBS has a list of who those players MIGHT be and viewers can vote, but votes don't determine the outcome.  If the list is accurate and the 4 returning are actually on it, then it could be an amazing season.  My vote would be Janelle, Will, Evil Dick and Jeff.


-Well, most of you are still off for the 4th of July holiday.  So, I am going to give myself a bit of a break today and not worry that I don't have anything good for you at all.  Enjoy the weekend...I'm going to go see the movie "Savages" (I saw "Ted", "Magic Mike" & "Spiderman" so far and haven't been disappointed in any of them.) With a cast that includes Blake Lively, Taylor Kitsch, John Travolta (Tom's bff) and Benicio Del Torro...it's gotta be good.

Friday's Final Tom Cruise Trivia Question: Tom made a great cameo appearance in the movie TROPIC THUNDER, name his character.

WWTM-Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment