Friday, November 16, 2012

Glease is the Word!




The answer to Thursday's Trivia Question: Channing Tatum replaced Bradley Cooper as this year's Sexiest Man Alive

FIRST FIVES: Neil Strahl, He Who Shall Not Be Named, Bobby Aguilera, Allison Shapiro & Lisa McCusker
Honorable Mention: David Gorin

Wednesday's Broadcast Top 5
Modern Family-ABC 4.6/11.9
Criminal Minds-CBS 3.0/12.1
X Factor-FOX 2.9/8.0
Survivor-CBS 2.6/9.9
The Middle-ABC 2.5/8.7

Wednesday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
X Factor-FOX 1,119,938
Modern Family-ABC 69,413
Supernatural-CW 66,238
Survivor-CBS 41,018
Arrow-CW 40,703

Wednesday's Cable Top 5
Duck Dynasty-A&E 1.9/4.3
American Horror Story-FX 1.6/2.7
NBA-ESPN 1.1/2.2
Moonshiners-Discovery 1.0/2.2
Eddie Murphy:One Night-Spike 1.0/1.9

Wednesday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
Duck Dynasty-A&E 173,744
American Horror Story-FX 146,968
Eddie Murphy: One Night Only-Spike 59,329
Moonshiners-Discovery 21,401
Ghost Hunters-Syfy 21,322


Late Night Ratings for the week of 11/5/12-11/9/12
Nightline-.9/3.8
Leno-.9/3.6
Letterman-.8/3.3
Kimmel-.6/2.0
Fallon-.6/1.7
Jon Stewart-.9/2.0
Craig Ferguson-.5/1.7
Colbert-.8/1.6
Conan-.4/.9
Carson Daly-.3/1.0

Early Morning Ratings for the week of 11/5/12-11/9/12
GMA - 1.8/2.1
Today -1.8/2.1
CBS This AM - 1.0/1.1

I love Thanksgiving, it's one of my favorite holidays, but the fact that there won't be a new episode of The Vampire Diaries because of it next week is making me a bit nuts right now. This weeks episode was INSANELY good. So...it seems that when you kill a Vampire Hunter, you go mental, which is what happened to Elena. She was having these crazy hallucinations that made her stab her bro and her beau (cute rhyme huh?).  But of course there's a cure to this problem that only the new wacko professor could provide...the potential Vampire Hunter, aka Jeremy Gilbert, Elena's little bro, has to kill a Vampire in order for the hallucinations to stop.  Luckily Jeremy lives in Mystic Falls where finding a spare Vampire to kill is a very easy task.  So Klaus offered up Chris (hey the guy was only in an episode or two episodes, we didn't care that much about him yet) and boom...Elena's cured.  Good news right? Better news for all of us Damon fans. Stefan and Elena broke up.  As a Vampire, Elena's feelings for Damon are magnified and rather than lie and cheat on Stefan she did something General Patraeus & Tiger Woods couldn't do...she told the truth and set him free so she could go sleep with Damon.  YEAH!!!  I can't wait for some love scenes and I'm sure the CW won't let me down.  The bummer is...WE HAVE TO WAIT 2 WEEKS!

I wish you guys could have seen the stupid look on my face when I watched Glee, I mean Glease, last night.  I can't tell you how enjoyable it all was.  It was perfect. They got every move right, they got the casting right (with the exception of Ryder and not Blaine as Danny Zuko) they got the outfits right and if all that wasn't enough, the 3 different Rizzo's singing "There are Worst Things I Could Do" did me in.  I can see why it was necessary for Kate Hudson's to display her abs.  If I had um...I'd bare them whenever possible, and her hot sexy dance with the shirtless Brody...an added bonus.  Finn's triumphant return to high school as the temporary head of the Glee Club sets us all up for the rest of the season, although I honestly don't know how Ryan Murphy can top the Glease storyline.  The bar has been raised way too high this time.  Good Luck Ryan, I for one can't wait to see what's to come.


Ben loves Leslie SOOOO much he called in a favor and was able to get her a meeting with her crush, Joe Biden...yes the real Vice President of the United States, Joe Biden and yes Leslie was ultra stalker like, but funny. Unfortunately that was the best part of this weeks episode of Parks & Rec and it was the first 2 minutes.  Look, I get it, not EVERY episode can be a classic.  Was Ben and Tom's quest for backers of Tom's swag idea boring...yeah.  Was Andy's stupidty in trying to find his missing computer a little toooo lame? Yeah.  Was the people park/dog park "you got Jammed" thing not that interesting? Yeah, but it was still better than a lot of other shows on TV, so I don't want to bash it, I'll just say that this episode of Parks & Rec wasn't one of my faves and move on.

X Factor results show in a 100 words or less: Lyric 145 (the eyepatch chick and her dudes) AND Jannel both got voted out. As long as Carly Rose is still in, I'm good.  I pretty much fast forwarded through the entire show and just watched who was voted off, that's all I could take. I only needed 45 words.

I haven't met anyone or heard from anyone who's checked out LOLwork on Bravo yet. I'm hoping you guys are all just busy and haven't remembered to shoot me a note.  This show is just too crazy.  I'm still not 100% positive that the website and staff is real or not.  It is SO much like The Office, but the staff is even crazier than those Dunder Mifflinites.  There are 2 people on the show that kill...Paul (whose hair is the least funny thing about him) and Will.  I can't even explain them to you, you need to just watch the show.  I hate cats, but I keep going to the icanhascheezburger website because I think maybe somehow it'll confirm for me that the show is real.  This week was career day at the office and a bunch of teenager showed up on a Saturday to check out Cheezburger.  The kids seemed uninterested, it was a Saturday and Todd seemed way too much like Will Farrell that I can, I questioned the reality of this reality show and was left laughing and searching the Internet for proof of the shows reality.  You guys need to help me out here.

I feel like I've been waiting forever for Million Dollar Decorators to come back and this week...YEAH, it's back!  Oh how I've missed the sound of Martyn Lawrence Bullard's voice.
dahling that's disgusting, good morning dahling, dahhhling that is so f*cked up...just all sounds so good coming out of Martyn's mouth.  This season, Martyn is working with Tamara Mellon, the creator of Jimmy Choo shoes.  Martyn designed a $50,000 dining room table for her that weighed 3000 lbs!  It was so large and heavy that he needed a crane, to get into her NYC apartment. The cost of the crane was $10,000.  The whole thing was nuts, but not as nuts as Mary's client Margie.  This woman was just out of her mind and so wealthy that she didn't even bat an eyelash when she wasted $10,000 on wallpaper she hated. She actually asked her psychotic dog Monty for his opinion on wallpaper.  I'm sure a lot of you skip this section and don't watch this show.  I admit it's not for everyone, but it's one of those shows that I just need to watch. 

Lots of info coming out on when, where and how people are consuming TV content. Here is some information from an October Harris Poll:
53% of Americans have streamed a TV show on a connected device
44% of 18-35 year olds indicated they still watch live TV as it airs
41% of 18-35 year olds stream TV content. 
89% of American adults use their TV sets as the way or ways through which they most often watch TV programs. 
56% of respondents said a live feed is the way, or one of the ways, they watch TV shows
32% record content 
29% utilize on-demand programming. 
20% of respondents indicated they're watching more online/streaming TV content now than they did a year ago, 
19% said they expect to be watching more a year from now.

News & Information

*Lisa Whelchel has West Nile Virus She's not saying where she came into contact with the mosquito culprits, but duhhhhh of course we know where she came into contact with them and I'm telling Jeff Probst about it.

*American Horror Story has been renewed for a 3rd Season How much scarier can one show get?

*NBC ordered 4 more orders of Guys with Kids YEAH! If I had my FBFF's actual phone number, I would call him and congratulate him myself.

*The 2013 People's Choice nominations were announced yesterday.  Feel free to go vote. They've made it ultra simple:  You can go to the website: http://PeoplesChoice.com, OR http://Facebook.com/PeoplesChoice.com, OR tweet  or download the app.  Now if you can't get your vote in, somethings really wrong.  I wish voting for President was this simple.

*Jeff Lews is Suing Jenni Pulos. WHAT? Yep, that's what I read. Apparently, Jenni is stupid enough to jeopardize her job, her relationship and her career by writing a tell all book about Jeff.  Guess there won't be another season of Flipping Out. First Ryan and now Jenni. Not cool guys.

Friday's Trivia Question: Mark Cuban stars on Shark Tank on ABC.  What NBA basketball team is he the owner of?

Have a great weekend!

WWTM-Kristy

1 comment:

  1. I watched P&Rec for the first time last night and thought the Joe Biden part was hilarious so I stuck around for the whole show. Since you are such a believer and not the only one, I'll give it another shot but I was glad to read your assessment this morning as I agree with it 100%.

    ReplyDelete