Thursday, May 22, 2014

MEDIA BLACKOUT





THE ANSWER TO WEDNESDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Cage & Fish was the law firm on Ally McBeal
FIRST FIVES: Karen Feldman, Crystal Kyler, Mike O'Dea, Heather Doyle, & Neil Moffatt
HONORABLE MENTION: Caryn Vitolo

THE NUMBERS 

Tuesdays Broadcast Top 5
The Voice-NBC 3.3/11.5
Dancing with the Stars-ABC 2.4/14.8
The Voice Recap-NBC 1.9/7.4
American Idol-FOX 1.7/6.6
Dancing with the Stars Recap-ABC 1.6/11.4

Tuesday's Cable Top 5
NBA Playoffs-ESPN 3.2/7.5
NBA Draft Lottery-ESPN 1.4/3.3
Deadliest Catch-Discovery 1.1/2.8
Big Bang Theory-TBS .9/2.3
American Dad-Adult Swim .8/1.8
Tuesday's Twitter Top 5 Primetime Ratings 
NBA Lottery-ESPN 460,000 Tweets
The Voice-NBC 327,000 Tweets
Dancing with the Stars-ABC 182,000 Tweets
American Idol-FOX 64,000 Tweets
ACM All Star Salute to the Troops-CBS 51,000 Tweets

THE SHOWS
Last night I had some personal stuff to attend to. Trust me, it was pretty important. It must have been for me to have not seen The Survivor Finale or reunion special, right?  So unfortunately, I have no reviews today and I have to beg all of you guys who did see it NOT to say anything to me about it. I'll def watch it tonight. I'm not going on my Facebook page, Twitter etc. I'm really going to see if I can stay in Media Blackout mode all day. Perfect day to try since I have a huge company wide all-day meeting. Thanks in advance. 

THE OTHER STUFF

-Good news Amazon Prime Members…it's official, you are now able to watch The Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, True Blood, The Wire, Deadwood, Six Feet Under, Big Love and More. I know what most of you guys will be doing this Memorial Day Weekend. I personally would start with The Sopranos, Six Feet Under and Big Love. 

-Anyone who's not going to watch any of those shows over the long weekend, TNT is running a marathon of the 3rd season of Falling Skies. Not my thing, but if it's yours…go for it. 

-Giuliana Rancic's good to go for awhile. Well, at least through 2016. E! has extended her contract. She'll remain the anchor and managing editor of E! News and will continue to do everything else the net tells her to do. 

-Super cool new award show coming our way this Summer. I gotta be honest, Verizon is a sponsor, but we are a sponsor BECAUSE it's super cool or at least I have deemed it so.  Kids Choice SPORTS Awards.  Yep…same weekend as the ESPYs in July this new entry to the award show world will premiere. I love the categories: Superstar Siblings, Favorite Comeback, Biggest Cannon, Queen and King of Swag, Party Like a Sports Star (Best Victory Celebration), Smells Like Team Spirit, Don't Try This At Home Award, Sickest Moves, Clutch Player of the Year, Best Save, Favorite Catch, Favorite Newcomer and Best Male and Female Athlete. Cool right? I can't wait! 

Thursday's Trivia Question: Who did Sandy and Kirsten Cooper take in? 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment