Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bobbbbbbyyyyyyy!!!!!



THE ANSWER TO TUESDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Just as I suspected, not THAT many Jimmy's in TV Land. Let me clear here. I was looking for JIMMY'S. Not James's, Not Jim's. Just Jimmy's and they had to be TV Jimmy's not movie Jimmy's or shoe Jimmy's. The Jimmy had to be on TV. That being said, here's where I netted out: 
FIRST FIVES:  Karen Feldman (7), Monica Caraffa (6), Bobby Aguilera (6), Caryn Vitolo (6) & Karen Heniger, (5) 

THE NUMBERS 

Sunday's Cable Top 5
Walking Dead-AMC 7.6/14.5
Talking Dead-AMC 3.0/5.9
Skyscraper Live-Discovery 1.2/5.8
Real Housewives of NJ-Bravo 1.0/2.2
Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons-E! .9/1.5

Monday's Broadcast Top 5
The Voice-NBC 3.4/11.8
The Blacklist-NBC 2.4/9.2
Gotham-FOX 2.4/6.5
Scorpion-CBS 2.2/10.3
2 Broke Girls-CBS 2.2/7.9

Monday's Cable Top 5 
NFL Monday Night Football-ESPN 4.3/12.3
Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood-VH1 1.3/2.4
WWE-USA 1.3/4.0
My Life-VH1 1.1/2.1
Fast N Loud-Discovery .9/2.1

Monday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings 
Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood-VH1 181,000 Tweets
WWE Monday Night Raw-USA 142,000 Tweets
Dancing with the Stars-ABC 85,000 Tweets
The Voice-NBC 52,000 Tweets
Gotham-FOX 37,000 Tweets


THE SHOWS
Sons of Anarchy
What was more disturbing, Juice shoving a pipe or a flashlight or whatever that weapon was up his butt to kill the wrong Chinese guy OR Bobby losing his eye, his fingers and then his life? Maybe it was Gemma and Jarry going at it in the police station or the guys digging up the preacher while wearing Frito Banditos and then cutting him up and sewing him back together. Maybe it was the Indian Hills charter calling a forum against Jax for killing their leader. Or Juice being put in the tiniest solitary cell I've ever seen. Or maybeee it was Chiggs and Jarry doing it on her police car with an audience. It could have been Abel watching his grandma over Bobby's dead body. I just can't decide. Can you imagine what Jax is going to do when he finds out Gemma was the one who killed Tara? Can you? I can't. 

Chrisley Knows Best
Savannah wrecked her car…AGAIN! Don't worry she's fine, but she ran her Mercedes into a ditch and did 12-15K worth of damage. She's a terrible driver so Todd took her car away and gave her a bike.  She's still talking on the phone and taking selfies while she's riding. Todd went to the doctor for a checkup. High blood pressure. Ya think? 5 kids, financial issues, custody of his grandchild, and a daughter who keeps crashing cars and taking selfies while riding her bike. You'd have high blood pressure too! I'm shocked that he's as fit looking as he is when all he eats is fried food and soda. He tried running and yoga and hated them both. I don't think anything's going to relive this guys stress. If it did, he wouldn't have a show anymore. 

True Tori
Soooo much talking. The talking would drive anyone crazy and this is coming from a talker! I really think that Tori and Dean both know deep down inside that they shouldn't be with one another but they're both just too afraid to say it out loud to each other and all of us. Plus, I'm sure that a separation would add undo financial pressure to their situation. This week, Dean found out one of his friends from rehab killed himself and Tori went to see her ex-husband 8 years after dumping him during a therapy session with Dr. Wexler. Sure Tori & Dean have heavy sh*t to deal with on a daily basis but in between all the talking, the dog's been dyed pink and Tori came up with a calendar crafting project for the entire family. Nothing like crafting as a distraction. I doubt these two stay together and while it would be really sad, I think it would be for the best. Hey if they end up apart, we can watch Tori on her new show: Dating Tori where Tori's on Match and Tinder and we vote for who she goes on that second date with. I can see it now. 

Below Deck Reunion
Ben's hair was a little over gelled, I didn't know there was a d*ck pick of Kelley out there in the Twitter universe. Now I have to hunt it down. As we all predicted, Kelley and Jennice didn't last a minute off the Ohana. "The Stain" was not what we thought it was and nobody on the boat believes that Kat and Ben hooked up out at sea. Andrew's a bartender, Ben's single, Eddie isn't it and Captain Lee's favorite curse word is the "F" word. Kelley's a jerk just as we all thought and I learned that the reason a porthole is called a porthole is because  you're only supposed to open it in port. My new favorite acronym is BRF. Bitchy Resting Face which is apparently a known affliction that both Kate, Captain Lee and a few women who sit on the bleachers at some of my sons baseball games suffer from. Apparently Ben has hooked up with Kate and Kat but nobody's talking. Fun season, can't wait til the ship sets sail again next year. 

THE OTHER STUFF

-Celebrity Apprentice will be back again on January 4th. In addition to the pretty cool lineup below, Joan Rivers will be on the show as it had been taped before she passed away. Here's the lineup:
GUYS: Johnny Damon, Gilbert Gotttfried, Sig Hansen, Kevin Jonas, Lorenzo Lamas, Terrell Owens, Geraldo Rivera and Ian Ziering.
GIRLS: Jamie Anderson, Vivica A. Fox, Leeza Gibbons, Brandi Glanville, Kate Gosselin, Shawn Johnson, Kenya Moore and Keshia Knight Pulliam.

-I knew Kevin Reilly would be back soon! I knew it and I am really psyched for all of my friends at TBS & TNT. Kevin's REALLY good at what he does. I've never personally met him, but I'm a huge fan. I've seen him speak a few times and I'm convinced that he loves TV as much as I do. I'm sure he's going to do great things as the new President of the networks. Congratulations Mr. Reilly and if you'd like to run programming ideas by me, I'm right here whenever you need me.

-Lifetime cancelled Witches of East End which means that Jenna DeWan, Channing Tatum's wife, is in need of some work. I'm pretty surprised that this one was cancelled. Not that I knew anyone watching it, but I sort of thought it was doing well for Lifetime.

-I met Evan Shapiro last year and thought he was an incredibly smart, passionate, interesting guy. I had never heard of Pivot but walked away wanting to watch and buy the network. I thought if anyone could bring the network into full view it would be a guy like Evan. He's left Pivot according to Twitter. Not sure where we will find him next but I know he'll be doing something amazing and interesting and I can't wait to see what it is. Good Luck Evan!!!

-If you're not on the Downton Abbey bandwagon and want to get on it before the Season premiere on January 4th, set your DVR for November 30th when Downton Rediscovered airs. You'll get all caught up on past seasons and get some info on the upcoming season too.  Please tell me most of you are in on this one. It's too good not to be. Just Mr. Bates alone should get you to want a Season Pass.

Wednesday's Trivia Question: Keshia Knight Pulliam will be on the girls team of Celebrity Apprentice. Name the show and her character that is her claim to fame. 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment